Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NancyGraceHLN: Horn saying wound to neck would lead to death in a few minutes #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: jury is listening to JW questioning Horn but many have their hands on/by their mouths which i have been told shows disbelief #JodiArias

or revulsion at being shown the autopsy photos again. Wilmott best give up. He is never going to give her what she wants. That game is over.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Willmott- with the neck wound would Travis be able to hold his head up? Dr. Horn ...No #jodiarias #3TVArias
0 replies 0 retweets 6 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite6

@monicalindstrom: jury is listening to JW questioning Horn but many have their hands on/by their mouths which i have been told shows disbelief #JodiArias

This tweet certainly could be misinterpreted . . . .

by "disbelief" should not necessarily be that they are not believing what they see - rather they are shocked by what they see. It is a stress response to cover one's mouth or place hands on neck or chest when we are confronted with shocking or eye opening information.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 50 seconds ago
Willmott- Wouldn't it be difficult to prop someone that is dead up in shower? Horn- depends on how strong they are #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ now12 seconds ago
Willmott- Wouldn't it be difficult to prop someone that is dead up in shower? Horn- depends on how strong they are #jodiarias #3TVArias

WHAT IS SHE DOING? Is she saying, TA, after bleeding on the bedroom floor, crawled into the shower himself? Sit down Willmott.

Lamb chop, could there please be ONE dedicated thread for trial and everyone can go to sidebar tonight for other comments.

I have read that DISH Network subscribers lost all CNN and HLN channels yesterday. Some of our WS friends have bandwidth issues and can't stay on this forum due to constant refreshing, so they are reporting tweets over in the Sidebar where there is less traffic for the time being.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now25 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias defense will score in the end if jury is confused at what occurred.

@monicalindstrom: #Willmott is trying but her and Horn are simply on diff pages &seems that the conversation is losing juror interest, fidgety #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial now58 seconds ago
"I've never stabbed anyone" says Horn as he describes the various ways to stab someone in regards to this case. #JodiArias
BBM - Awesome. The only one who has in that courtroom is sitting next to you Willmott, maybe you should ask her what it was like.

Lamb chop, could there please be ONE dedicated thread for trial and everyone can go to sidebar tonight for other comments.

This is the dedicated thread for the retrial. The Sidebar is open for all discussions. There are plenty of tweets from the courtroom on this thread to read. I can hardly keep up with them. If someone wants to discuss them on the Sidebar that is their choice. The Sidebar is in the Travis Alexander forum and many of our members are comfortable there. Plus you can always review them later when they recess court for the day.

Beth
Going over the trajectory of the bullet. It goes down and then lodges in the cheek. Willmott: Wouldn’t it be difficult to get that track if the person is lying down? Horn: It wouldn’t be difficult. (NOTE from Beth: Willmott is suggesting that the gunshot was first and that the bullet path is not consistent with Arias standing over Travis and firing into his head, after dragging him back to the bathroom, and before placing him in the shower.)

With the neck wound, person would have no ability to sit up.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv now5 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Hearing of intrigue behind the scenes #JodiArias #3TVArias

^^??

I have read that DISH Network subscribers lost all CNN and HLN channels yesterday. Some of our WS friends have bandwidth issues and can't stay on this forum due to constant refreshing, so they are reporting tweets over in the Sidebar where there is less traffic for the time being.
Right now HLN is only doing ticker tape reporting of the same tweets we are getting, and they are a little behind. They've been discussing other stuff this morning, so I mostly have them on mute.

I wonder why it matters so much to Wilmcott the order. Doesnt she realize that he suffered greatly either way. The evidence suggests he crawled down the hall while being stabbed. So no matter which order, the poor guy suffered immensely.

I dont think she sees the big picture here or understands that the jury has already realized this was tremendous suffering.

I think it is because Jodi says she shot him first. Didn't try to, she just wanted to stop him and the gun went off. Then the fog... no memory till the desert. Doesn't really sound like self defense if you stab him while he is naked on the floor of the shower, then keep stabbing as he is crawling away.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 35s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias shallow wounds show knife went slightly upward.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s48 seconds ago
The knife wound to the chest was going upward #jodiarias #3TVArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 20s21 seconds ago
"I've never stabbed anyone" says Horn as he describes the various ways to stab someone in regards to this case. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s51 seconds ago
If someone is sitting & the other person with knife is standing wouldn't it be hard to stab in an upward position? No. #jodiarias #3TVArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias defense trying to show that Jodi couldn't so blows but depends on when they were made and who ekse ? Ninjas?

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 51s51 seconds ago
jury is listening to JW questioning Horn but many have their hands on/by their mouths which i have been told shows disbelief #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 40s41 seconds ago
Dr. Horn- Depending on how person is holding knife it can be done. #jodiarias #3TVArias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 50s50 seconds ago
Does it matter to you that the wound to TA’s heart was at an upward trajectory? #JodiArias

Share +
Today 2:44 PM EDT
On Arias And The Jury:

Arias is again looking away from the autopsy photos. Jury members, who at times glance at Alexander's somber family, are actively taking notes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...3906964#290_injuries-to-alexanders-lower-body

Share +
Today 2:37 PM EDT
Bloody Sink

Willmott is showing a photo of Travis Alexander's bloody sink. She is trying to suggest it is possible that the blood droplets were caused by blood from the gunshot wound, while Alexander was standing over the sink.

Share +
Today 2:31 PM EDT
More On The Bullet

Willmott is now questioning Horn about the bullet wound and it's path through Alexander's head.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Willmott accuses Horn of low talking. He is a bit quiet at the moment. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 27s28 seconds ago
Willmott- with the neck wound would Travis be able to hold his head up? Dr. Horn ...No #jodiarias #3TVArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 50s50 seconds ago
#JodiArias Atty asking Med Exam 2 assume certain situations regarding #TravisAlexander stab wounds. Med Exam: I never stabbed anyone. #abc15

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
A person whose neck is cut like that doesn’t have the ability to sit up or hold their head up...HOrn: No. #JodiArias[/]
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JodiArias?src=hash
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JodiArias?src=hash

Bringing this over from sidebar if it works

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Willmott asks about how Dr. Horn examined Travis's brain. He said the brain was very decomposed #jodiarias #3TVArias

Right now HLN is only doing ticker tape reporting of the same tweets we are getting, and they are a little behind. They've been discussing other stuff this morning, so I mostly have them on mute.

Yeah I don't know know what not having HLN has to do with it. There's no camera feed.

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member