Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Willmott is saying blood would be in his nasal cavity & if he coughed it would come out. Pic of sink area is displayed #jodiarias #3TVArias

Okay - you are on this jury. Who wins the battle of the bullet? The handsome ME, who has performed 6,000 autopsies, or the whiney/aggressive defence lawyer with an already convicted and cruel murderer for a client?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq now8 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias Willmott wants Dr H to say blood at sink was from Travis neck, Dr says not so

Well what is that she wants him to state? That he was stabbed and shot at the sink then somehow made his way over to the room and bled to the death? Wouldn't that contradict her previous theory; that he ran with a gunshot to the head to the room and was finished off there?

Let it GO Willmot.

She should stop the BS. She is desperate and it is showing. Dr Horne is not going to change his findings to suit Wilmont. Those tweets before of the body are so much horrific than I remember from he trial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ericksonvision: Willmott trying to make case with the doc that the gunshot did, in fact, come first, per the claim made by #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 18s 18 seconds ago
Willmott is suggesting gunshot came first & Travis was leaned against sink bleeding. Horn states he wouldn't b standing #jodiarias #3TVArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Willmott pulls up a photo of the bloody sink. "You were never a the crime scene were you?" she asks. Horn says no. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 20s 20 seconds ago

#JodiArias admires the woodgrain wall to her right any time a photo is pulled up today.

Okay - you are on this jury. Who wins the battle of the bullet? The handsome ME, who has performed 6,000 autopsies, or the whiney/aggressive defence lawyer with an already convicted and cruel murderer for a client?

The handsome ME. Who went to medical school and not JW, who probably googled half of what she's saying.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Many pens are jotting down notes in the jury. #JodiArias

@ericksonvision: Right now, four of the 18 #JodiArias jurors appear to be taking notes.

Sidebar thread can discuss this, no problem. However off topic subjects should not be discussed in this thread. This thread is designated for the retrial information only and discussions about the trial/retrial in general. Hope that helps.

With all respect, I think it's diluting the topic and definitely the discussion. And it forces people to toggle between threads. I had no idea the sidebar had so many tweets. I'm really finding it frustrating.

@NancyGraceHLN: Willmott asks if blood could be from Travis aspirating out. Horn says he doesn't think Travis would be standing if shot in head #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

Willmott pulls up some of the autopsy photos from earlier. Going over the shallow stab wounds at the moment. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Willmott is now questioning Dr. Horn on stab wounds to the back of Travis #jodiarias #3TVArias

If Wilmott is suggesting the gunshot first, she needs to explain defensive wounds because at that point Travis was unconscious from the head shot, also how on earth did he get up and spit up blood on the sink when he was shot from up above. . .???? arghhh....

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 now1 minute ago
#JodiArias Atty shows bloody sink photos while pushing #TravisAlexander shot 1st. Med Exam: if shot 1st wouldn't b standing @ sink. #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
A lot of wounds show the blade was coming at Travis sideways #jodiarias #3TVArias

@NancyGraceHLN: Willmott now talking about stab wounds to Travis' back. Horn confirms wounds are shallow & some are straight wounds into body #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22s 22 seconds ago

I'd imagine if I was a juror I would start out with super clean and detailed notes and trail off into a mess of doodles. #School #JodiArias

----------

:hilarious:

:seeya: Can someone please please take over WAT ?

I have to go but will check back later !

:tyou::tyou::tyou: to all posters for the Tweets and Updates !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay