Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now
Q3: "In your opinion, what was the first injury." A3: "I have no way of knowing. ...fatal was neck, chest, gun shot." #JodiAria

ETA: not sure what happened to Q2
Who cares? Clearly he didn't die from the first one so she kept at it. And kept at it. And he kept fighting. WHO CARES? logic here

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago
There's an unexplained break

Well we do know Beth Karas was in a hearing earlier but it was not about the juror issue. Could be related to what they are arguing in chambers right now perhaps?

@ericksonvision: Both sides and the judge are in chambers. I'm somewhat sure its not for tea and crumpets. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial
‏@WildAboutTrial
Juan asks if TA would lapse in to unconsciousness immediately if stabbed in the heart. Answer: No. #JodiArias

BBM and respectfully snipped by me.
#JodiArias order of wounds not sure which except gunshot last.
It appears that they are, and need clarification. However, what I've just posted above is the most important in the sequence of events. As long as that is clear to them. Indicates, overkill and savage rage.

It is possible Juror#9 may have approached media on purpose to get off the jury. Maybe we will have a better idea if she is interviewed tonight.

Beth FB Post
Jurors had 5 questions. I posted them on my site. Nathan Mendes is the next witness (taken out of order too). Attorneys went to sidebar then the judge called a recess. The attorneys went in the back, as did Arias. They must be meeting in the judge's chambers.

It is possible Juror#9 may have approached media on purpose to get off the jury. Maybe we will have a better idea if she is interviewed tonight.

According to tweeters, she tried very hard to get on jury. If she wanted off, she could have come up with a better excuse like the other jurors did with family emergencies and such.

did they dismiss the 2nd juror, the one that asked Beth if she was Nancy?? I had to leave for a while. I am reading backwards now.

I remember the (alleged) questions last time that were for the fine Dr. Horn, as imagined by the women of WS:

1. Are you married? Happily?
2. Can I have your phone number?
3. Are you free for dinner tonight?

:floorlaugh:

I remember the (alleged) questions last time that were for the fine Dr. Horn, as imagined by the women of WS:

1. Are you married? Happily?
2. Can I have your phone number?
3. Are you free for dinner tonight?

:floorlaugh:

Those would have been mine, in that order! Hahaha :shame:

WildAboutTrial: For the ladies. #DrHorn #JodiArias "

drhorn.jpg

Dr. McDreamy Horn has a sexy cleft chin but I still prefer him with the beard. He reminds me of a cross between Rob Lowe and the singer, George Michael.

At least his wife never has to worry about him flirting with his patients!

@NancyGraceHLN: Waiting for court to resume. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member