Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 35s 35 seconds ago

I feel like in the last 2 hours of testimony we have heard the same 10 minutes repeated in different ways. #JodiArias

From DGC: I feel like since this Dr. F has been on the stand, it's been nothing but repeats ... repeats ... and more repeats :gaah:

Chris Williams @chriswnews ·
Fonseca RE #TravisAlexander: He is desperately trying to find a woman he can call his wife to meet the standards of his community.

I know its selfish of me , but zi'll be running around from 1:30 until 2 and is it wrong to ask for an extended long lunch? it's not like it hasn't happened before.

I have a hard time taking anything this woman says seriously if she is really contending that men who prefer women with Brazilian waxes are demonstrating a predilection for little girls. That is absurd. She is supposed to be a sex expert? In what century?

Conversely does it follow that women who prefer clean shaven men and don't like beards are......?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Jurors are busy jotting notes down still.1 question is still in the bin. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 17s18 seconds ago
Fonseca: "Death is in the background for both."

Well now that Arias has fulfilled the one prophesy, let's hope the second comes true!

Travis wasn't brooding about death....he was moving on....going to Cancun.....

I agree! He touched on it so briefly and moved on. That was huge to me though and I hope he hits on it this time. The whole reason for him beating her was because she wouldn't lend him money...but he'd just lent her money?

I hope JM brings this up this time too. I was literally screaming at my TV for JM to ask her this. I know, ridiculous, right? I wanted to create some sort of telepathic brain tether between JM and me. This was a clear and blatant lie...more damaging to her credibility than even the gas can lie, IMO, and she got away with it as far as I can tell.

Chris Williams @chriswnews · 22s 23 seconds ago
Fonseca means Mormon community. Says struggle was stressful. #TravisAlexander wrote of suicide. She adds so did #JodiArias

Chris Williams @chriswnews ·
Fonseca RE #TravisAlexander: He is desperately trying to find a woman he can call his wife to meet the standards of his community.

Then apparently he wasn't after 12 year olds.

Summary of pedo lie:

1. Seeing boy photo (timeline demolishes claim)
2. Sex tape (CMJA dressing up in school girl clothes- her idea,)
3. Shaving herself (duh)
4. Accidental email to a child (can't wait to see JM tear into her on that).

The jury's gonna be pissed.

Do not sleuth anyone whose name has not been released.
Not arguing, but just wanting clarification. What constitutes "released"? His name was mention in court and by one of the media people tweeting the trial.

eta: Yes his full name was in the testimony

Hopefully her destiny will include death....as in the death penaly

Summary of pedo lie:

1. Seeing boy photo (timeline demolishes claim)
2. Sex tape (CMJA dressing up in school girl clothes- her idea,)
3. Shaving herself (duh)
4. Accidental email to a child (can't wait to see JM tear into her on that).

The jury's gonna be pissed.

Yes! If you tell me someone is a pedophile, you better give me some damn evidence other than insinuations and innuendo and just straight up manipulation of facts. And this is supposed to save her life????

Was there a last name?

Yes:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1h1 hour ago
ex 739 is up. An email from Damien Ashdown that says "stop emailing my 9 year old daughter". This was sent to TA. #JodiArias

ETA: If you meant Damien, Lambchop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member