Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Williams @chriswnews ·
Several #JodiArias jurors have been writing throughout the day. At least 1 question in the basket. #TravisAlexander

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

Jurors are busy jotting notes down still.1 question is still in the bin. #JodiArias

OG....can't wait for questions?? I would ask: MS F have you ever gotten a Brazilian or have you heard of them??? Do you think people that like Britney Spears are abnormal?? Do children ever have huge *advertiser censored*, what could it mean??

Chris Williams @chriswnews ·
Several #JodiArias jurors have been writing throughout the day. At least 1 question in the basket. #TravisAlexander

What could they possibly be writing about this B.S.?

We have 126 members and 128 guests here - A shout out to all lurkers and guests you are welcome to sign up and post!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 24s24 seconds ago
Fonseca says #JodiArias trying to distance herself from Alexander but they remained in contact.

OG....can't wait for questions?? I would ask: MS F have you ever gotten a Brazilian or have you heard of them??? Do you think people that like Britney Spears are abnormal?? Do children ever have huge *advertiser censored*, what could it mean??

I want JM's first question to be, "When is the last time you had sex? Oh, you object to such a personal question? Then why is TA any different for not wanting to broadcast info on his sex life?"

Fonseca says #JodiArias trying to distance herself from Alexander but they remained in contact.

That is a definite crock of sh"".

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 38s38 seconds ago
Fonseca: "Death is in the background for both." #JodiArias and Alexander both bring up suicide in correspondence.

Did someone say Ouija Board? :floorlaugh: Crystal ball maybe?

Riiiiiiiiight. That's why she moved to AZ!

Yes:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1h1 hour ago
ex 739 is up. An email from Damien Ashdown that says "stop emailing my 9 year old daughter". This was sent to TA. #JodiArias

ETA: If you meant Damien, Lambchop.

Is his Damien Ashdown a real person? I don' remember hearing the name. Can a search be done to see if this person exists? Or is it possible that someone fabricated this email and name by hacking into TA computer?

Not arguing, but just wanting clarification. What constitutes "released"? His name was mention in court and by one of the media people tweeting the trial.

eta: Yes his full name was in the testimony

No sleuthing this person. They are not a witness. We have no idea the email is authentic. Posters are discussing his children. All against TOS. The answer is no. If he is called as a witness then we can discuss his testimony but the family is off limits. So for now, the answer is no. You can discuss what is said in the email but do not sleuth this person.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 25s26 seconds ago
Fonseca brings up the new romantic interest #JodiArias had in Ryan Burns in months before murder.

So if this witness is to be believed, in totality, she has described many mitigating factors for CMJA. CMJA was dominated and abused, emotionally and verbally, by TA. She was treated without love. CMJA was justified morally because TA was a pervert, a player, and not of good moral character.

ETA: And not one of them is true...

JM tomorrow? How much more can this expert possibly make up?

Curious! I had to double-check this was you. :) Thanks for recognizing that JSS has her hands tied at times.

There might have been an argument to keep it out under the guilt phase (although I wouldn't have felt 100% comfortable that the ruling would survive appeal), but JSS really has no option legally to keep it out during this phase IMO.

No one is trying to avoid an appeal. JSS is only trying to avoid a successful appeal. JM too.

LOL.... Yes AZlawyer, it's me! I could NEVER be a lawyer or judge in a courtroom. Too darn blunt and and I would shut this crap down. I know there must be at least one juror who would ask that but I know that JSS cannot let the snarky comments and questions in. That's what I don't like about our system. The defense lawyer gets to trash the victim all they want. Not fair!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89