Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Nurmi- Based on the dynamics was Jodi under extreme emotional distress...Fonseca YES #jodiarias #3tvarias

Then all she had to do was stay her butt in Yreka and cry it all out.

I think you are right. It is always the ones that SEEM the most confident that are lacking is self worth. Given his family background and the fact that he kept going back to an abuser only demonstrated his lack of self worth.

Sure is sounding like Travis is the one with low self esteem. He even acknowledges that he knows she abuses him but he keeps forgiving her.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Dr. F believes that #JodiArias was under extreme emotional distress.

:rolleyes:

I think Dr. F is confusing homicidal rage with extreme emotional distress. I think she's confused, generally.

@monicalindstrom: I have not heard any expert in this trial ever say TA deserved death or his action/inaction justified the murder, #JodiArias

Oh come the hell on Monica. It has certainly been implied here. They might not use "justify" but they are sure trying to "excuse" Jodi killing him by saying he abused her.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31s31 seconds ago
now Fonseca speaking in generalities. done with texts, IM's and emails for now. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

One of the straws that broke the camels back was that this relationship was underground says Dr. F #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Fonseca says Travis had a lot at stake and he wasn't managing his money or his sexuality #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jodi: Travis, in the most non pretentious way, u are like an angel that gets snared by my evil influences. #JodiArias #may26

holy *#^#! I've never seen that one before.

The most evil thing I've heard Arias say so far.... "you are like an angel that gets snared by my evil influences"...this as she is planning the murder. She KNEW he was no match for her manipulative, conniving ways.

let's have Dr Demarte explain to the jury how borderlines deal with "extreme emotional distress". This one did by VIOLENCE.

And talk about kicking Doggyboy and her mother, and Carl, and the letter where Joid talks about kicking in walls. She ain't no shrinking violet

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17s 17 seconds ago

One of the straws that broke the camels back was that this relationship was underground says Dr. F #JodiArias

so what that justifies what she did to him? this has just been one total fail for nurmi

Nurmi all done? JM tucking a napkin into his collar and looking hungry for mincemeat?

Oh come the hell on Monica. It has certainly been implied here. They might not use "justify" but they are sure trying to "excuse" Jodi killing him by saying he abused her.

It's the crux of the entire defense strategy.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 45 seconds ago
In June of 2008 this relationship is tumultuous according to Fonseca #jodiarias #3tvarias

i wonder if dr f realizes how ridiculous she sounds

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 26s26 seconds ago
and another sidebar. I've already lost count. 8? 12? #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 21s21 seconds ago
Fonseca describes Alexander "at wit's end" in some texts, angry with #JodiArias. She thinks he was suicidal too. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Dr. F explains TA was not managing his anger properly. #JodiArias

From DGC:

Seriously ... is she for REAL ? It's real obvious doc, WHO did not know how to manage their anger ... geez !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 12s 12 seconds ago

Dr. F believes that #JodiArias was under extreme emotional distress.

:rolleyes:

And there's that mitigating factor we were waiting for.

let's have Dr Demarte explain to the jury how borderlines deal with "extreme emotional distress". This one did by VIOLENCE.

But that's Nurmi's point, KCL. She was mentally ill and under extreme emotional distress, so she reacted with violence. That's the mitigation. The jury will be asked to feel sorry for her, because if she had been emotionally healthy and/or not stressed and/or human, she would have just said, "You know what? I don't think we're good for each other. I'm going to go away now."

The most evil thing I've heard Arias say so far.... "you are like an angel that gets snared by my evil influences"...this as she is planning the murder. She KNEW he was no match for her manipulative, conniving ways.

"non pretentious" meaning she for once, was not pretending.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21s 22 seconds ago
Fonseca says she doesn't even know if Travis's friends were aware of how he was feeling #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 46s 47 seconds ago
Fonseca says Travis was talking about killing himself and mentioned a noose. #jodiarias #3tvarias

again,how does this justify her butchering him? did she do him a favor....is that it
for christ sakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members