Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

We are on page 11 of 12. More talk of suicide on #JodiArias part.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 45s46 seconds ago
"There's no excuse for me to be alive. Fonseca says it's like #JodiArias has lost hope.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
"There's no excuse for me to be alive," #JodiArias wrote. Fonseca calls her suicidal.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
"@maryellenabc15: Fonseca says #JodiArias response to #TravisAlexander means she would sacrifice flesh to have him close"
Okay, well then if Jodi's suicidal, let's assist her, she won't mind getting the Death Penalty then. I say let's give her her wish for Christmas!!!
C'mon Jodi, where's the begging for it you promised us???

@monicalindstrom: TA was cruel with his words and actions and #JodiArias was cruel n her using sex to keep him, pushing his weakness button #toxicrelationship

@monicalindstrom: They have this intense/heated iMessage convo then see each other again, but getting to the end of the road in their r'ship #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: #JodiArias telling TA there is no point in her continuing to breathe then doesn't respond to him for a couple minutes

Did Travis really only see her as a *advertiser censored* star?

No I really don't think so. I think that he really cared for her, they started out as friends, then dated. They had conversations, but I see her, as wanting to be the very center of everything and She Couldn't or Wouldn't become the successful woman that Travis wanted. He wanted someone that was his equal but also his soulmate. He wanted someone who could be strong and at the same time be so very intimate.
He wanted someone who could be the Godsend for the mother of his children.
First mistake, ever having sex with her. To her they were now a couple.
CMJA could never acquire these attributes. She see's him slipping away. She couldn't rise to the occasion. She snapped. She couldn't be trusted. She doesn't know the word trust.
She wouldn't let him have his private time, being tooo damn clingy will drive a man away.
Then she did the unthinkable.....one thing that was the final straw.....
He couldn't ever let her be part of his life again.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 26s26 seconds ago
Dr. F says there's a theme of death in #jodiarias texts. JA is suicidal, self destruction.

Too bad she didn't kill herself instead of killing Travis UGH

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Nurmi puts up the mitigating factors again.

Juan jects and talked so fast I had no idea what he said.

Sizzlebar ensues. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 24s24 seconds ago
Dr. F again reminds jury, she's not here to diagnose. She's here to provide expert opinion. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Back and Nurmi reminds everyone that Fonseca isn't there to diagnose anyone. Got it. Again. #JodiArias

Its a too clever by half approach, not to mention completely dishonest.

Jodi: Travis, in the most non pretentious way, u are like an angel that gets snared by my evil influences. #JodiArias #may26

holy *#^#! I've never seen that one before.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 57s57 seconds ago
Nurmi puts up list of the mitigating factors. Martinez objects. Sidebar #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
back to sidebar as Nurmi pops up the mitigating factors on the big screen. #JodiArias

Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 48s48 seconds ago
#JodiArias Sexpert testifies that she not here for diagnosing or treating. She is in Phoenix for the dry warm climate and loves a good taco

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 50s50 seconds ago
In the chat, #JodiArias says they ensnarl each other in bad things. She has used the word addiction elsewhere. Fonseca repeats death theme.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Nurmi says Fonseca is not here to diagnose or treat just expert opinion on unconventional sexual practices #jodiarias #3tvarias

Then please cut to the chase Dr. F. and show the jury the unconventional sexual practices.

@monicalindstrom: #Nurmi leaves the list of mitigating factors up on the jumbotron during the #sizzlebar for all the read and think about #JodiArias

Half hour until lunch. The whole morning, spent on ONE instant message chat.

Let's get serious, for those of you in the legal field. Or for those of you who have sat on a jury, aren't these poor jurors sick of the same old same old by now?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Nurmi puts up the mitigating factors again.

Juan jects and talked so fast I had no idea what he said.

Sizzlebar ensues. #JodiArias

Is.....is it possible he's done with her??????

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 26s26 seconds ago
Dr. F says there's a theme of death in #jodiarias texts. JA is suicidal, self destruction.

Why wasn't it a murder suicide then Doctor?

I once got rid of a stalker in college by being a total hateful b**** to him. It was the only thing I could think of to make him stop "loving" me. In retrospect, I'm glad he reacted by going away instead of by killing me. :(

I've sometimes wondered if the exact reverse would also work. Like become the nagging psuedo-psycho-spouse, making demand after demand on the stalker as if he were a real conender. "Where is this relationship goinggggggg? I want a big diamond ring!" "How much money are you going to pay for the wedding? I wannnnnt a big wedding!!!" You know the kind of behavior I'm talking about. Scare the stalker that way?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Nurmi wants to discuss the mitigating factors and Juan has objected so we have sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi- .I don't want to continue to breath. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Jodi- Travis here I come looking like an angel, speaking sweetly, acting nicely, pleasing you in many way....#jodiarias #3tvarias

I guess we now know why Arias was sure that she could show up unannounced in the middle of the night and expect Travis to allow her to spend the night.

From WAT:

wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 27 seconds ago

Juan leans up against the bench as the sizzle continues.

The bench has become home. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members