Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 45s46 seconds ago
"There's no excuse for me to be alive. Fonseca says it's like #JodiArias has lost hope.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
"There's no excuse for me to be alive," #JodiArias

"

The can be arranged Jodi

Sure is sounding like Travis is the one with low self esteem. He even acknowledges that he knows she abuses him but he keeps forgiving her.

@monicalindstrom: DrF says she is not here 2 diagnosis #JodiArias or TA, provide expert opinion based on 30+yrs experience re unconventional sexual practices

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Travis- Yes I'm addicted to it. I keep taking u back and you know it. You know I'll get pissed but I'll take you back. #jodiarias #3tvarias

This pretty much explains why he put up with her crap. But focus on the "TAKE YOU BACK" part. Not "I'll beg you to come back" but the other way around. As in someone was always trying to get back with the other one, but it wasn't Travis. He just couldn't turn down what she was offering, even though it came with a whole side of psychotic behavior.

And, if he was so abusive and mean, why was Jodi Arias always asking for him to take her back?

AZL, why does the Judge not limit the time each witness is questioned, when it is obvious the defense is just dragging this out to waste time? At some point the defense will lose the jury too and the point trying to be brought out will be lost. There should be a limit of time, then the attorneys would utilize the time wisely, ask wise questions and be the point across.

Yeah, she should definitely be doing that.

Seems since the tire slashing has come in via the defense, the State could counter with something related to that...or no?

Well, all the evidence JM had that Jodi was involved with the tire slashing has already come out. Which is that Travis (no doubt correctly) knew it was her.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 50s50 seconds ago
#JodiArias Judge Sherry Stephens looks out towards defense attorney Kirk Nurmi.
View attachment 63888

I'm not seeing this bias people keep telling me about. :floorlaugh:

I think Madeleine is saying, that what Travis was saying was indeed "not nice" (completely subjective imo) but that what he was saying was in reality the truth. Sometimes, you have to dealwithpepure evil with evil. He was done with her, she wasn't getting any of his other prior attempts at letting her down gently. So he took this approach, unfortunately for Travis this is what likely was the ignition to his murder and his last few conversation with her were not so nice, they weren't intended to be. That's where the relationship had evolved to

I once got rid of a stalker in college by being a total hateful b**** to him. It was the only thing I could think of to make him stop "loving" me. In retrospect, I'm glad he reacted by going away instead of by killing me. :(

Some of these messages are new to me. I must have missed them in the first trial or are they new to this one?

ETA: just saw someone post that some of these texts are new. I knew I didn't recognize them.

It hasn't been mentioned before but these newly released text messages are what would be considered 'bombshells'. They are so revealing!

Especially Jodi's part. She sounds very manipulative.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

We are in a sizzle.

Which reminds me I need to grab some meatular items from the grocery store on the way back to the orifice. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 24s24 seconds ago
Dr. F again reminds jury, she's not here to diagnose. She's here to provide expert opinion. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Back and Nurmi reminds everyone that Fonseca isn't there to diagnose anyone. Got it. Again. #JodiArias

WAT says that dr. f says she 's not here to judge? But she is. she's already judge Travis, not Jodi

Sure is sounding like Travis is the one with low self esteem. He even acknowledges that he knows she abuses him but he keeps forgiving her.

He was giving her ammunition with this sharing, sadly. :( this will hurt the defense though.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 45s46 seconds ago
"There's no excuse for me to be alive. Fonseca says it's like #JodiArias has lost hope.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
"There's no excuse for me to be alive," #JodiArias wrote. Fonseca calls her suicidal.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
"@maryellenabc15: Fonseca says #JodiArias response to #TravisAlexander means she would sacrifice flesh to have him close"

Such BS

During this time she is talking to Ryan

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

Dr. F repeats she's not here to diagnose, to treat or to provide testing, she is here to provide her opinion.

Everyone's got one. #JodiArias

TA- I want a real answer. He sees thru her suicidal self-pity bull. Its really really over.
BBM - Because that most likely wasn't the first time she made suicidal threats when he was about to dump her and he knew it was just another one of her manipulations. :moo:

Dr. DeMarte is going to be such breath of fresh air, when she gets to testify in 2015. :gaah:

Yeah, she should definitely be doing that.

Well, all the evidence JM had that Jodi was involved with the tire slashing has already come out. Which is that Travis (no doubt correctly) knew it was her.

I'm not seeing this bias people keep telling me about. :rofl:

I once got rid of a stalker in college by being a total hateful b**** to him. It was the only thing I could think of to make him stop "loving" me. In retrospect, I'm glad he reacted by going away instead of by killing me. :(

BBM: I was going to say the exact same thing!!! Look at her eyes!!!

It hasn't been mentioned before but these newly released text messages are what would be considered 'bombshells'. They are so revealing!

Looking forward to reading BK. She must know shorthand or type like the wind, because she includes do much more of what was said.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias: There is no excuse for me to be alive. Dr. F again points out that death is always in the background. Jodi was suicidal.

:gaah: You are right about that Jodi. There is no reason for you to be alive, and we're still workin on that for ya.

Her "big attempt" at suicide with the plastic bic razor just STUNG like the dickens!

PS. I want to thank Nurmi for opening the door on JA SLASING Travis' tires...TWICE...and also Lisa's

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

When Dr. F reads from the messages it feels like a casting call. Only time her voice fluctuates. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Jodi- What's the purpose..it's not marriage, it's not sex #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
Nurmi says Fonseca is not here to diagnose or treat just expert opinion on unconventional sexual practices #jodiarias #3tvarias

"expert"

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 31s31 seconds ago
In an online convo #JodiArias tells Travis, "You're the last person i've been intimate with."

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 35s36 seconds ago
In the online covo,#JodiArias says her sex drive is gone. Travis says, "I doubt that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member