Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias: There is no excuse for me to be alive. Dr. F again points out that death is always in the background. Jodi was suicidal.

She wasn't suicidal, dimwit. She was manipulating him.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 12 seconds ago

Dr. F explains that both TA and #JodiArias knew that they were addicted to each other and the conflict etc.

@monicalindstrom: Let me say NOTHING n this relationship justified TA's death. I ask ??? 2hear what u think, u can answer w/out saying it doesn't justify it

@monicalindstrom: TA tells #JodiArias that she knows he will take her back regardless of what she does

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias chat messages says her sex drive is gone and Travis was her last ...Oh now I get it! She had to kill him to dry hump Ryan Burns.

Anger generally has to do with boundaries being invaded. And she did it in every single possible way over and over and over throughout the relationship, then got his attention and would retreat back to demure sex kitten. She was very practiced in this behavior.
I can only imagine how she treated Travis over the phone and in person. I bet she was very abusive and gave just as good as she got, and then some. Mama Arias knows what it's like to be on the other end of the phone when Jodi goes on a tirade.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Travis- Yes I'm addicted to it. I keep taking u back and you know it. You know I'll get pissed but I'll take you back. #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias: There is no excuse for me to be alive. Dr. F again points out that death is always in the background. Jodi was suicidal.

Very prophetic, Jodi. Well done!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Fonseca says that #jodiarias has lost hope #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
Jodi- There is no excuse for me to be alive...Travis- I want a real answer. #jodiarias #3tvarias

TA- I want a real answer. He sees thru her suicidal self-pity bull. Its really really over.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 51s51 seconds ago
Dr. F says both TA and #jodiarias had an addiction for each other. TA tells JA, she knows he will take her back.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Expert says Arias showed signs of depression and being suicidal, as her relationship with Alexander was unravelling.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 40s40 seconds ago
#JodiArias chat messages says her sex drive is gone and Travis was her last ...Oh now I get it! She had to kill him to dry hump Ryan Burns.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 53s53 seconds ago
Jury taking notes. #jodiarias

Can't JM bring in the video of the meeting where there a a lot of people seeing JA with her head buried in TAs crotch? Was she invisible to the people that were there?

@monicalindstrom: #JodiArias says that TA is not the only one addicted to their relationship and hearing his voice is like a "fix"

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 31s31 seconds ago
Fonseca is describing a toxic relationship, but one where #TravisAlexander was toxic and #JodiArias was compliant.

:deadhorse:

I think Madeleine is saying, that what Travis was saying was indeed "not nice" (completely subjective imo) but that what he was saying was in reality the truth. Sometimes, you have to dealwithpepure evil with evil. He was done with her, she wasn't getting any of his other prior attempts at letting her down gently. So he took this approach, unfortunately for Travis this is what likely was the ignition to his murder and his last few conversation with her were not so nice, they weren't intended to be. That's where the relationship had evolved to

Thank you! I'm not using emotion to make determinations about this case, unlike most. I'm simply looking at the facts of the case and using logic and reasoning. She had no right to kill him. The first jury found she should be considered for the death penalty. So far this jury has been given nothing that is an actual mitigator. The defense has suggested she is "mentally ill," but that wasn't part of the case in chief. Travis' texts are also not mitigators.

NONE of what is being presented in court gives this jury a reason to spare her life. It doesn't matter if the victim was a jerk or not, the law doesn't care. You kill someone in a preplanned, premeditated and heinous fashion, you will be considered for the death penalty in AZ. If I'm on the jury I'm wondering why my time is being wasted on this crap. It's irrelevant.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I recall the calm before the storm last time when Alyce was on the stand. Anxious to see the cross! #JodiArias

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias and Travis were addicted to each other says Sexpert. OK maybe But whoah there are better ways of breaking addiction than MURDER

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 37s 38 seconds ago
Jodi- It's like a little fix. You're not the only one addicted #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 58 seconds ago
Jodi- Honestly, aside from what I wanted to say, it was me that wanted to hear your voice just once. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 27s27 seconds ago
A sidebar after Martinez repeatedly objects that Nurmi is asking Fonseca to make diagnosis in her comments. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 36s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias and Travis were addicted to each other says Sexpert. OK maybe But whoah there are better ways of breaking addiction than MURDER

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 56s56 seconds ago
Martinez finally objects saying if Fonseca is "not diagnosing" then she can't answer question about "addictive" relationship. #JodiArias

I think Madeleine is saying, that what Travis was saying was indeed "not nice" (completely subjective imo) but that what he was saying was in reality the truth. Sometimes, you have to dealwithpepure evil with evil. He was done with her, she wasn't getting any of his other prior attempts at letting her down gently. So he took this approach, unfortunately for Travis this is what likely was the ignition to his murder and his last few conversation with her were not so nice, they weren't intended to be. That's where the relationship had evolved to

That is exactly what I was trying to say as well.... When pushed, your first thought is to push back.

It hasn't been mentioned before but these newly released text messages are what would be considered 'bombshells'. They are so revealing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member