Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Jury brought back in. Nurmi continues. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Jodi- My sex drive is gone...Travis- I doubt that..... #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 40s41 seconds ago
Jodi- My sex drive is gone...Travis- I doubt that..... #jodiarias #3tvarias
---

This one actually made me laugh out loud.

Really? That's what you got out of that? It has been stated repeatedly that he didn't deserve to be brutally murdered, no matter how much of a jerk he may or may not have been in response to the actions of Jodi.

Yes...really....I do believe that is exactly what the witness is saying.

I don't blame him for his anger, either - see above. I just think his manner of expressing it was not the greatest. But I don't care. I don't condemn him as a person. Even if I did, it wouldn't matter in regards to what Jodi did. There are no mitigating factors, here or anywhere.

But we only really see him expressing himself in this way a couple times in all of their correspondence. Some of the stuff he said was not right. But that doesn't mean he should be labelled a jerk overall because of a couple messages where he was clearly angry beyond angry. That's a little unfair. Overall, Travis was a good person who did for others. Jodi preyed on that. He had his flaws.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 33s 34 seconds ago
T-...why did you have to do it to me, why did you hate me. What was your objective, what was the point #jodiarias #3tvarias

we are asking the same thing here travis...what is the point!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 60 seconds ago
Travis- Why did you manipulate me into loving you? I was a good guy #jodiarias #3tvarias

I honestly don't see how this testimony from Travis can do anything but aid the prosecution!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 28 seconds ago

#JodiArias explains via messages that her sex drive is gone and that TA was the last person she was intimate with.

TA doesn't believe her.

I'm not so sure he could have ignored her. I don't think she'd let him, for long. She'd have done anything to get his attention at this point, I think, even negative. Who knows, maybe he was ignoring her, and she did this whatever to provoke him.

She used everything at her disposal, and finally murder.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Fonseca says Travis doesn't believe it because he sees her as a *advertiser censored* star #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Fonseca says when one is depressed they lose their sex drive #jodiarias #3tvarias

since when was she ever depressed

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

Dr. F explains that Travis doubted that and only saw her as a *advertiser censored* star. #JodiArias

OFGS ... "*advertiser censored* star" :gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

I feel like I am in a library listening to a librarian read a poorly written book. Dr. F continues to voice the messages. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 15 seconds ago

"Dildo with a heartbeat" is muttered by Nurmi. Yet another classic. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

The "dildo with a heartbeat" comment yet again shows that TA is bringing it back to sexuality explains Dr. F. #JodiArias

Hey, Nurmi, maybe Travis felt HE was being used!!!

@monicalindstrom: This iMessage convo has a death theme throughout it from both #JodiArias and TA

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Jodi tells Travis she's been a bad influence. Travis says "I'm not mad about that" #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias: There is no excuse for me to be alive. Dr. F again points out that death is always in the background. Jodi was suicidal.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 45s46 seconds ago
"There's no excuse for me to be alive. Fonseca says it's like #JodiArias has lost hope.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
"There's no excuse for me to be alive," #JodiArias wrote. Fonseca calls her suicidal.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
"@maryellenabc15: Fonseca says #JodiArias response to #TravisAlexander means she would sacrifice flesh to have him close"

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Fonseca says that #jodiarias has lost hope #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
Jodi- There is no excuse for me to be alive...Travis- I want a real answer. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I read that as you were saying that WS members were feeling that way. I didn't recall the witness using the word "jerk". My apologies.

Isn't it an auto goal from the DT bringing in all these incredible prooves of Travis being incredibly aware of JA's evilness???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member