Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 53s53 seconds ago
Judge SS looking over matters. Nurmi and Willmott in court, no sign yet of Martinez, or TA and #jodiarias family members.

sigh....I wonder if there is yet another delay....

If she gets Death, if it's the same as with men, she will have no physical contact again with anyone unless it's a guard shackling her or a medical person examining her. She will be behind some protective shield or in her cell 100% of her life and her visitor allowance is very very minimal. Like maybe a half hr per week or something if that?

And if she gets LWOP? Please tell me that even though she will get more visiting time, it too will mean behind glass and no physical contact?

I'm guessing JM is discussing matters privately somewhere with Travis' family right now. Maybe filling them in on the whatevers over the last few days.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6m 6 minutes ago

Even after an hour of ironing my shirt (thanks @PicklesBottom) I'm still early.

At #jodiarias courtroom now. Nada going on.

From WAT

**Fashion Report**

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Willmott is here in a blood red top and black underneath. Looking perky. #jodiarias

Good Morning,

Here I thought I was late to the "Tweet" viewing party..:grouphug:

Good Morning WS Friends!
Is there an available seat here for me to join you today?
:loveyou:

There is a prison forum if you google it. I did while waiting this morning. Found it several years ago. It will give you some insight from actual prisoners and families of Perryville. If she doesn't get the DP, a level 3 maximum security prisoner has similar freedoms as a DP prisoner. Prison Talk Perryville. (hope that's okay to mention)

And if she gets LWOP? Please tell me that even though she will get more visiting time, it too will mean behind glass and no physical contact?

I'm sorry Nash, I don't know but I do know even with LWOP there are different areas of security in the prison--different levels and she may stay on the same one she's on for awhile. I do think she will advance up through the channels eventually and manipulate herself in to the lowest level she can. Whatever, she's forgotten by then. What I'm most concerned about is that she can't touch the Alexanders anymore in any possible way.

IMO... this witness will be on the stand another two weeks.Nurmi will drag his questions out as long as he can. Also be cause of all the dark days in court.

Good Morning all.. A lurker here that has lurked for quite awhile.

:seeya: Hello !

:welcome6:

@monicalindstrom: Interesting how people make up rumors about the #jodiArias case in order to cause a kerfluffel @TrialDiaries

It's getting around a juror was dismissed but Jen says, umm, no. They're all here.

I'd like him to point out the fact given both JA's and Travis' schedules, and the text/email where JA's too tired to return his car, it's highly improbable she even saw Travis that day.

More than highly improbable. I've spent way too much time reviewing her testimony and thinking about that day. :D

She could have chosen any date for the pedo lie. Why that date? IMO, because it was one of the first times, if not the very first, when TA put his foot down.

He didn't allow himself to get roped into missing FHE because of her demands. He didn't allow himself to get "guilted" by her when he didn't leap to meet her last minute demands.

He went to FHE anyway and stayed way past the normal time. Must have driven her nuts. She begged for him to talk with her and he told her no. He was enjoying himself without her.

Imo she remembered that grievance and chose Jan 21 for her lie as payback.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias mom and aunt just sat down, along w/ a supporter. Martinez just entered the courtroom as well.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Juan is seated in front of me as we wait for the judge to finish off some other cases. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is here in a black suit and teal tie with purple stripes. Jen here in red, Nurmi is around and we are waiting on #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 43s 44 seconds ago

Juan is seated in front of me as we wait for the judge to finish off some other cases. #jodiarias

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Late again. I'm sure when they were dismissed on Monday they were told Thursday at 9am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx