Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 6 seconds ago
Jury is really into this today. They are paying close attention and some are taking notes now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jury is really into this today. They are paying close attention and some are taking notes now #jodiarias #3tvarias
Yeah because juan drove his big Mac truck through the defense testimony showing Travis was none of what they said he is.

ETA: was.. Not is.. :'(

Mdee ‏@EmsterD70 1m1 minute ago
Dr F quietly reading testimony....slowly..............#jodiarias

How can they not? It's cross examination! :happydance:

Growing pot at the age of 14? Geez. I've never even physically *touched* any of those drugs and I'm 31!

Wow, Rose- you must not live in Southern California- near the coast... or surf. It's kind-of a given here.

I literally feel a weight lifting. She was forced to admit Travis was not a pedophile. She has testified Jodi Arias called Travis Alexander a pedophile. The jury HEARD the truth. Thank God.

In an esoteric way, I think your timeline post was a part of that (but that's the way I view the world). Well done.

I hope he also asks her if she knows JA had anal with DB.

01:50PM
@TrialDiariesJFonseca- Travis wanted money, Jodi said no, and he kicked her ribs and hurt her finger #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
01:50PM@TrialDiariesJRT @courtchatter: #JodiArias journal 1/24/08 "nothing noteworthy" @jeffgoldesq @thegoldpatrol http://t.co/wxtvCpUyWD
Twitter
01:51PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- these allegations of abuse only arose after she was charged. Fonseca- I don't know the dates she reported it #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
01:52PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- Did you read Dr. Karps report? Dr. Samuels? Fonseca- I did #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
01:53PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- Let's talk about Lisa Andrews Nurmi calls a sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
01:55PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- You discussed 2 letters from Lisa. In the Sept. Lisa discusses her job as a teacher. Lisa indicated Travis said it sucked. #jodiariasTwitter
01:55PM@TrialDiariesJ"Did you review Lisa's testimony for the context of this? Fonseca- I don't remember #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
01:56PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- Travis was referring to pay not the job! Fonseca- I'm not sure #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
01:57PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- You said it would be foolish of you to just rely on Jodi. In her journal she says nothing happened on that day #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
01:58PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- I stand by what I said. The fact it's not mentioned in journal...not everyone says stuff in journals #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
01:59PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- But she says in the journal nothing happened! Fonseca- well she says it's not noteworthy #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:00PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- You said you have experience in the Mormon church. Isn't journal writing encouraged by the Mormon church? #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:01PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- I don't know that #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:01PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- So the only info you know is the neg info that casts a bad light on Travis. Objection...stricken #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:02PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- You said Travis worked for the Mormon church...how? Fonseca- I read it somewhere. #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:03PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- But you know enough to make comments to the jury about his standing with the church #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:05PM@TrialDiariesJ15 minute break #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:26PM@TrialDiariesJJuan points out a journal entry "we explored every naughty fantasy" he says Jodi was in this as much as TA #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:26PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan points out the anal sex they both were into to. Fonseca- yes they were #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:28PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- I didn't totally rely on the journals because Jodi has lied in the past #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:29PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- So if Jodi did write she saw Travis masturbating then u would disregard that correct? Fonseca- I didn't say that. #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:30PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- It's just part of the picture and I only refer to this incident of masturbation as alleged #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:31PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- By a journals nature it's secret correct? Fonseca- people have caution about journals & don't write everything #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:32PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- So you are saying people pick and choose what to write Fonseca- Yes some do #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:33PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- But Jodi went further and said nothing happened at all Fonseca- Jodi not writing it is consistent #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:34PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- Whether Jodi lied to the Hughes or not it evoked a history of how Travis was with women in his past #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:35PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- I'm not asking that #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:36PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- Everything that was provided to you was from the defense correct? *Fonseca- Well you could have given me stuff #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:37PM@TrialDiariesJHere we go with the email about "Stop emailing my 9 year old daughter, Thanks Damien" #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:38PM@TrialDiariesJJuan is explaining PPL sent those emails as part of their business #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:39PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- This email is different than Travis's personal email address....it's Travis's business email address #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:41PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- U gave an opinion on this. What if it turned out this was someone responding to a solicitation from someone to join PPL. #jodiariasTwitter
02:42PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan- That would mean u relied on a piece of info that didn't exist. U made it sound sexual. F- I never made it sound like that #jodiarias"Twitter
02:43PM@TrialDiariesJ"Fonseca- I just told jury it was an indicator Juan- Well what did this indicator mean to you? #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:44PM@TrialDiariesJ"Fonseca- This seemed to be an indicator? Juan- Of what? Fonseca- That Travis talked to minors under 18 #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:45PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- I had to look at this. I never said he was a pedophile #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter
02:46PM@TrialDiariesJ"Fonseca- I can't say he's a pedophile. I don't have enough info Juan- Why does this email cause you pause? #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:47PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- because it says stop emailing a 9 year old Juan- Because Jodi told you he was masturbating to a pic of a young boy? #jodiariasTwitter
02:47PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- No it was the whole picture #jodiarias Now we are looking at the Julie email #3tvariasTwitter
02:48PM@TrialDiariesJ"Juan says you looked at this and considered it. Do you know her? Fonseca- No I don't #jodiarias #3tvarias"Twitter
02:49PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca says she never said Travis was going after children #jodiaris #3tvariasTwitter
02:50PM@TrialDiariesJJuan- If this email about the 9 year had to do with Travis's work it would have nothing to do with interest in children correct?Twitter
02:50PM@TrialDiariesJFonseca- I suppose so #jodiarias
Twitter
02:51PM@TrialDiariesJJuan is reading the email between Julie and Travis #jodiarias #3tvariasTwitter

I literally feel a weight lifting. She was forced to admit Travis was not a pedophile. She has testified Jodi Arias called Travis Alexander a pedophile. The jury HEARD the truth. Thank God.

i know! It's wonderful. And your pedo list is priceless! Thank you!!

Seriously... I can almost hear the angels singing.

She is going to get the death penalty.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 53s 53 seconds ago
Juan had Fonseca read that Jodi was hung up on by Bobby numerous times #jodiarias #3tvarias

That^^ is going to piss off the jury, imo. Dr F is trying to deny that she and Nurmi tried to slime Travis, by insinuating he was inappropriately messaging a young girl. Now she is all 'what?' I never said that......what a jerky move.

Its all about the SLIME!

lol I couldn't help myself

bbm

Wow, Rose- you must not live in Southern California- near the coast... or surf. It's kind-of a given here.

I can believe it. I live in Amsterdam, where "coffeeshops" don't sell any coffee :p, and I haven't even seen pot in person. Never was into that scene or knew anyone that was into it, I guess. And now I'm too old to experiment lol.

Michael Chow ‏@photochowder 33s33 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca holds #JodiArias' journal during cross exam. #jodiariastrial
docF.jpg
Doc looks weary.

Seriously... I can almost hear the angels singing.

She is going to get the death penalty.

I have a very strong feeling that she is going to get the death penalty against all odds. I'm not sure whether this is my 'intuition' or just a great big hope of mine but I do think that.

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Juan- So after she broke up with Travis she moved back to Az next to him! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member