Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Juan- The communication wasn't 5 hours...it was 2 hours and 10 minutes. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 41s41 seconds ago
Dr. Fonseca makes eye contact w/jury as prosecutor attacks, she's smooth w/dicey #jodiarias questions. Real pro witness. But jurors buying?

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 54s54 seconds ago
Martinez: And the reason you called this a "5-hr-rant" was because you wanted to make it seem like TA was out of control? #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Ah, I get it. The rant was only for about two hours. #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez: You described this as a 5-hour rant, didn't you? #JodiArias

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Juan- The communication wasn't 5 hours...it was 2 hours and 10 minutes. #jodiarias #3tvarias

And very 2 way, yes? Unlike what LaVa wanted us to believe?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

Juan suggests through questions that she used the phrase "5 hour rant" to make TA look terrible. #jodiarias

:great: Juan does not miss a beat !!!

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 2m2 minutes ago
I think JM was trying to trick Fonseca when asking her if #JodiArias would lose her temple recommend. He knows she didn't have one.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 43 seconds ago
Juan- You wanted to make this seem like TA was out of control didn't you? #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Martinez implying that Fonseca was exaggerating about length of time of Travis' rant. #JodiArias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Martinez displays and says it was a 2hr & 15 min conversation. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Juan- 5 hours sure seems more impactfull doesn't it? You told them it was 16 pages...it's only 12 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juan- You were wrong on the time weren't you? You went ahead and made a wrong statement to the jury. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
Juan- You are suppose to be accurate
Fonseca- Yes. The chat is formatted to where it could be 16. #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 10 seconds ago
We are looking at a chat between #jodiarias and Travis #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 38 seconds ago
Fonseca- I use data points to keep objective #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- You are required 2 b informed and objective when u review materials but in this case you haven't been objective #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM - nor informed!

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 54s55 seconds ago
Martinez also noting that Fonseca misstated the number of rant print-out pages. #jodiarias

Dr. F argues that depending on the format, the pages can vary. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 26 seconds ago

Dr claimed angry convo was 16 pages -

Juan points out that it clearly states in the corner of the page it was only 12 pages. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Juan- 5 hours sure seems more impactfull doesn't it? You told them it was 16 pages...it's only 12 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan- You were wrong on the time weren't you? You went ahead and made a wrong statement to the jury. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Very good Juan.

Can anyone think of a benign reason for Jodi to secretly record the phone sex just weeks before killing Travis? I can't imagine Jodi simply wanting a cherished momento of their time together as Travis and Mimi prepared for Cancun. Far too little has been made of the evil implications of JA recording Travis unawares imo.

Nope. She was going to give it to his wife, if and when he ever got married. That's my theory. Oh and maybe the Bishop. This woman had no shame.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 41s42 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Martinez: You have ethical duty to be accurate. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 34 seconds ago
Juan- You could have watched Dan Freeman's testimony when I crossed examined him. You didn't include this when u spoke #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm always suspicious of someone who can claim that "scientifically" they are objective. It's a flag for me that suggests they are quite capable of ignoring scruples and ethics. I don't respect such nice distinctions.

Martinez presses Dr. F has an ethical duty to be accurate. Dr. F: "Yes, as much as I can." #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19s 19 seconds ago
Fonseca- I spoke about how Travis was comfortable taking Jodi on trips with the Freemans #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd