Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 20s 20 seconds ago
Juan- when you called and told her Travis was dead did she tell you she did it Dan- No #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 48 seconds ago
Juan- So you were close with Jodi correct?
Dan- In some ways #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 15 seconds ago
Juan-So someone wouldn't b ready to be baptized if they were having oral sex right?
Dan- Right, they wouldn't be ready #jodiarias #3tvarias

There's that! ^^^

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 6 seconds ago
Dan is talking about the fight over the backpack #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
Dan says Travis was going to break all contact off with Jodi and he was going to tell her. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
Dan says #jodiarias was upset in general over her backpack being gone through #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Watching testimony for the 20th time, I'm reminded of how much Daniel Freeman seems 2 enjoy the attention. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 50s 51 seconds ago
Dan says he removed like 10-15 pounds worth of hair and body supplies #jodiarias #3tvarias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 47s47 seconds ago
Trial video: Freeman now talking about how #JodiArias got upset that Freeman emptied her backpack of 10-15 lbs of beauty supplies

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 40 seconds ago
Dan says #jodiarias was upset in general over her backpack being gone through #3tvarias

Of course she was. She didn't want anyone to see that bottle of KY that she had in there. Not to mention her other "secret" things that would have raised some eyebrows.

MOO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

Watching testimony for the 20th time, I'm reminded of how much Daniel Freeman seems 2 enjoy the attention. #jodiarias

Man....Schofield just isn't very fun...

I actually kind of liked Daniel and felt sorry for him. Jodi manipulated him too.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 47s47 seconds ago
Freeman: #JodiArias and TA were quiet on the drive to Grand Canyon

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 49s 49 seconds ago
Dan says on trip there was some tension between Jodi and TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

I actually kind of liked Daniel and felt sorry for him. Jodi manipulated him too.

Me too. He didn't know very much about the case when he testified. I feel sorry for all those who ever had the misfortune of being in the same room as her.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 42s 42 seconds ago
Dan says he brought his sister because he wasn't dating anyone and she was safe to hang out with #jodiarias #3tvarias

OMG, I think I'm in love with you for this Daisy! It's been a busy couple of days (being sick with norovirus, yuck), so I haven't been able to look today yet. You saved me so much time!!!
It's long. I edited out some of the possibly Sidebar-ish Tweets. Everyone here keeps up with WAT pretty well, and this is all in one long chunk so I hid it behind a spoiler. Hope that's ok?

09:19AM@WildAboutTrialBeck reviews his many pages of notes as we wait for Dr. F to review yet more exhibits. #JodiAriasTwitter
09:23AM@WildAboutTrial#JodiArias looks like she has a smile on as Dr. F and Juan discuss her relationship with McCartney.Twitter
09:25AM@WildAboutTrialInteresting. Juan uses an accent when he says Bobby Juarez but not when he says Martinez. I am not sure the rules on accents. #JodiAriasTwitter
09:28AM@WildAboutTrialDr F thinks she heard about Bobby Juarez in an interview but she isn't sure. Juan pulls up a transcript for some refreshollectin' #JodiAriasTwitter
09:29AM@WildAboutTrialCounsel proaches as Dr F refreshollects. #JodiAriasTwitter
09:35AM@WildAboutTrialDr F explains that Bobby Juarez and #JodiArias separated. Juan is going over Dr F's testimony about this incident.Twitter
09:41AM@WildAboutTrial@neevebrody A juror who reminds me of the musician Beck. He takes hella notes.Twitter
09:50AM@WildAboutTrialDr F agrees that TA and #JodiArias broke up on June 29 2007. Juan asks if she was ready to break up weeks before. Dr. F doesn't recall.Twitter
09:53AM@WildAboutTrialJurors busy taking notes as Dr F and Juan discuss #JodiArias' relationships and the break up between TA and her.Twitter
09:55AM@WildAboutTrialDr. F didn't speak of the balloon festival. She recalls a photograph of them travelling but not balloons in the bg. SIZZLE! #JodiAriasTwitter
09:58AM@WildAboutTrial#JodiArias just turned around to glance at the gallery. Slight smile then back forward. We are still in a side bar.Twitter
10:43AM@WildAboutTrialNurmi reclinates with knee on desk and continues to fire out jection after jection. Judge is like "proach pleeeee". Sizzling. #JodiAriasTwitter
10:47AM@WildAboutTrialI love how Dr. F rephrases every question Juan asks in her own psychologistical way. #SoSmart #JodiAriasTwitter
10:48AM@WildAboutTrialDr F is talking about how TA was not open about sexy time with #JodiArias. He projected the image he was a virginal 30 y o man.Twitter
10:48AM@WildAboutTrialI think a majority of the many objections from nurmi about mischaracterizing testimony have been over ruled. #JodiAriasTwitter
10:54AM@WildAboutTrialJurors aren't taking many notes during this part of the testimony. It has been a confusing morning. #JodiAriasTwitter
10:56AM@WildAboutTrialThe privacy action that TA showed was also done by #JodiArias. Both kept their sexual relationship "closeted".Twitter

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Video: Martinez in trial, asking Freeman if TA didn't want to be alone with #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 17s 17 seconds ago
Travis told Dan he liked having more people come along on trips so he wasn't alone with Jodi and didn't get physical with her #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Dan Freeman stating in previous testimony that Travis didn't want to be alone with #JodiArias.

Requested he spend time w/them.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Juan's objective in showing testimony:

Dan Freeman witnessing arguments between #JodiArias & TA.

Contradicting "Suffering in silence."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member