Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight. This 'expert' can slander the victim all she wants but when it's her turn to answer questions she can get away with it by turning to the Judge and saying 'I can't answer that' or openly insulting the prosecutor. Okay...

@TrialDiariesJ: Fon says she has to tell the jury exactly what she sees b/c Martinez mischaracterizes everything! "He has a habit of doing this" #jodiarias

What the HELL is wrong with this judge!!!!!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi's gonna try and explain this... #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca never admitted that testimony was hers. Nurmi's back. She seems relieved. #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi slowly comes back to the lectern and address Dr. F with the non quickness. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 33 seconds ago

Juan has no other questions. Dr. F is a bit frazzled on the whole time thing. #A5hourRant #A5hourRant

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

So far the morning testimony has focused on the length of the rant between TA and #JodiArias.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi is imitating Martinez: "Did you say THIS, Did you say THIS?" Fonseca giggles. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Now re-redirect with friendly questions from defense attorney Kirk Nurmi and amazing how Dr. Fonseca has no trouble answering. #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says attention should be that TA called Jodi a 3 hole wonder a *advertiser censored* a *advertiser censored*! #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39s 40 seconds ago

Juan goes over the document, hands it to Nurmi and Nurmi is all like "yo can we proach".

We sizzle. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 44s 45 seconds ago

It's not a matter of recollection it's a matter of misrepresenting data and I need to check it every step of the way. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

[B]Dr. F admits she sees her name now, and that it was her that said it but it was taken out of context. #JodiArias[/B]

Brilliant! EXACTLY what she has been doing to Travis- her entire time on the stand. Bravo, Juan.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Nurmi says attention should be that TA called Jodi a 3 hole wonder a *advertiser censored* a *advertiser censored*! #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3s 3 seconds ago

It's not about the length it's about how he treated her explains Dr. F.

If he could gut her in 1 sec or 7 hours it doesn't matter #JodiArias

I wish Juan went at her more....there was so much that was out of context.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juror questions folks! #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 29s30 seconds ago
Nurmi's done. Juror question time. Sidebar to check em out. #JodiArias

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 40s41 seconds ago
Now Fonseca saying that the time really doesn't matter. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
every time Nurmi says "*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*, 3-hole-wonder" he yells it. #JodiArias

Something is seriously wrong with this courtroom. It stinks to high hell, maybe JSS is tweeting love advice from the bench and just isnt paying attention? I no longer can even guess.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 10 seconds ago

We have a voluminous amount of juror questions.

Counsel at the bench reviewing them with the judge now. #JodiArias

:great: AMEN ! :great: FINALLY juror questions !!!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Juror questions folks! #jodiarias #3tvarias

can't wait for these

I do not know any personal information about the jurors but I would imagine, hope, several of them are probably professional people. They have got to be looking at this lady and saying "are you kidding me?" to themselves. She continues to show her bias by behaving like a rebellious juvenile. She is crazed. Ridiculous.

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says attention should be that TA called Jodi a 3 hole wonder a *advertiser censored* a *advertiser censored*! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oohhh but we're not here to make anyone look bad. Nurmi knows damn well there's a limit on things Juan can ask. He's already cross examined the witness. He's pathetic.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 26 seconds ago
Nurmi says attention should be that TA called Jodi a 3 hole wonder a *advertiser censored* a *advertiser censored*! #jodiarias #3tvarias

Why was Nurmi allowed to say that? I thought re-directs and re-crosses had to stay within the scope of the previous line of questioning. He should have only been able to talk about the 2, 5, 6 hour rant, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971