Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi is imitating Martinez: "Did you say THIS, Did you say THIS?" Fonseca giggles. #jodiarias

I never thought I would say this, but at this point I am 100% convinced that the JSS should step down as a Judge. HER lack of respect for the law and courtroom decorum is unprofessional, shocking, and unforgiveable.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 32 seconds ago

Jurors look on anxiously to see if their question is being reviewed. I think Beck has a few in there. #JodiArias

Taking the word out of context?

She testified not more than a couple of hours ago it was a 7 hour rant!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 30 seconds ago

Dr. F looks a bit uneasy. She spins a bit in her chair as counsel continues to go through the questions. #JodiArias

Wish twitters would describe JA, she must know where this is going...or is she still creating her own reality?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 6s 7 seconds ago
Fonseca says she doesn't see her name on this so she won't verify. #ItsTheTranscript sheesh! #jodiarias #3tvarias

wow

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Fonseca is being unreal. She has a fog with Juan but perfect clarity with Nurmi #jodiarias #3tvarias

The jury is not going to like this woman.

Is there any other court in this country where the witness gets to decide whether or not she will answer a question ? JSS, Do Something!

Every court in the country. She said she couldnt answer yes or no, right? The judge can't have her flogged. If she refused to testify at all she could be held in contempt but she's just not answering yes or no.

And that's fine. It's just what Juan wants. He's making her reveal her bias. When she's refusing to answer yes or no, inside he's going "YES!!" The guy is a master. He's got her right where he wants her. Making her show her evasiveness reveals her bias.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 15 seconds ago

Hard to read from here but I think one said "can you introduce me to hwild please?". I think it was from the blonde closest to me #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31s 31 seconds ago

We continue to sit in a sizzle as counsel and judge go over the plethora of juror questions for Dr. F. #JodiArias

I hope she does not have time to review the questions during lunch.

Juan should just automatically object to every question with "asked and answered" since it's true 98% of the time. I'm sure that's what the jury is thinking, so he might as well build some camaraderie with them.

... AND taking written words OUT OF CONTEXT!

Which is all the defense did the entire time their professional witness was on the stand. This makes me giggle, to no end. She is the BEST they've got- remember that.

Great observation! The nerve of her to whine about "context" when she just assessed - excuse me - gave her OPINION on a relationship based on some e-mails and ONE text exchange.

It'll also be interesting to see who is coming after this. Can't call the three who refuse to testify, can't call the computer expert just yet...will Jodi be forced to finish? Will Nurmi ask for a delay until they sort out the *advertiser censored* business? Tune in tomorrow, folks!

The blatant sexism this witness has displayed combined with passive aggressiveness I hope is not lost on this jury. It has utterly nauseated me just from twitter.

I never thought I would say this, but at this point I am 100% convinced that the JSS should step down as a Judge. HER lack of respect for the law and courtroom decorum is unprofessional, shocking, and unforgiveable.

I posted first thing this morning that she can't pull this trial out of the quagmire its sunk into, but darn me - she isn't even trying!

Travis had it all wrong. Arias isn't a 3 hole wonder. More like 3 hole blunder. Sorry for being crass but I'm mad and frustrated.

The jury is not going to like this woman.

Every court in the country. She said she couldnt answer yes or no, right? The judge can't have her flogged. If she refused to testify at all she could be held in contempt but she's just not answering yes or no.

And that's fine. It's just what Juan wants. He's making her reveal her bias. When she's refusing to answer yes or no, inside he's going "YES!!" The guy is a master. He's got her right where he wants her. Making her show her evasiveness reveals her bias.

We have missed your voice here Gitana!

I hope after all the abuse Juan has had to put up with from the manhaters, that JSS is able to bring in a Death Penalty.

@TrialDiariesJ: Lot's of questions and lot's of debating going on #jodiarias #3tvarias

In wish we knew who appears to be objecting more...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Lot's of questions and lot's of debating going on #jodiarias #3tvarias

:ditto:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member