Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

I am interested in seeing the dynamics of the voluminous juror questions. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi says attention should be that TA called Jodi a 3 hole wonder a *advertiser censored* a *advertiser censored*! #jodiarias #3tvarias

'So if Jodi didn't like it she didn't like it she was free to go at anytime

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 26 seconds ago

Nurmi first looks, then hands the question to Willmott, then she hands it to Juan.

Very efficient. #JodiArias

Is there any other court in this country where the witness gets to decide whether or not she will answer a question ? JSS, Do Something!

They seem to get to decide whether or not they'll testify. :facepalm:

Juror questions always make me nervous. You never know which way they will lean or what they'll reveal about the thought process of the jury.

Keep in mind, whenever the jury was skeptical of a witness, they asked tons of questions, but for more credible witnesses like Horn and Demarte, only a few to a handful.

I wish Juan went at her more....there was so much that was out of context.

I think it's rather obvious by now what a self-serving liar Fonseca is. Not much point in continuing to beat a dead horse, IMO. Juan got his point across about her shiftiness.

I dont think CMJA took the 3 whole wonder as an insult, honestly. She in fact, PRIDED herself at what a good 3 whole wonder she was. Again, context. Its all about context and why emails and text messages are extremely difficult to dissect the "dynamics" and "data points"

SO glad I have the day off !! I'm on my ipad so hanging on twitter but JURY QUESTIONS!!! Yes...I think they will foreshadow exactly where this trial is going just from this witne$$.

I dont think CMJA took the 3 whole wonder as an insult, honestly. She in fact, PRIDED herself at what a good 3 whole wonder she was. Again, context. Its all about context and why emails and text messages are extremely difficult to dissect the "dynamics" and "data points"

This $expert slices and dices the "dynamics" to put Travis in the worst possible light then cries "out of context" with the prosecutor. cough****BS****cough

SO glad I have the day off !! I'm on my ipad so hanging on twitter but JURY QUESTIONS!!! Yes...I think they will foreshadow exactly where this trial is going just from this witne$$.

We're so glad that you have the day off! :loveyou:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 30 seconds ago

Dr. F looks a bit uneasy. She spins a bit in her chair as counsel continues to go through the questions. #JodiArias

JSS just sits there an allows this witness to refuse to answer legitimate questions and to insult the prosecutor? The she and Nurmi make fun by imitating him? I cannot stand much more of this blatant bias and disrespect on the part of JSS herself. I get the defense and their witness hinting at that kind of stuff, but this was pointed and obvious and totally ignored by "her honor". She can dislike JM all she wants, but she represents justice sitting up there on that bench, and this is anything but. I hope the jury is as shocked as I am...

I think it's rather obvious by now what a self-serving liar Fonseca is. Not much point in continuing to beat a dead horse, IMO. Juan got his point across about her shiftiness.

... AND taking written words OUT OF CONTEXT!

Which is all the defense did the entire time their professional witness was on the stand. This makes me giggle, to no end. She is the BEST they've got- remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971