Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put something in perspective -

because we are relying only on tweets . . .

I read on BK's site that Dr. MF stated she was quoting the Hughes when they said T-Dogg gutted women.

I hope I haven't broken any rules - just wanted to clarify

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 25 seconds ago

.@kinseyschofield reporting for duty.

@bethkaras tore a hole in her stockings.

Everyone please light a candle for her. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Back from lunch, #jodiarias seated and looking through her composition book.

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 40s40 seconds ago
After lunch, Juror questions for Fonseca. 8 or 9 in pile.#JodiArias

Did I misunderstand? I was under the impression that court was to resume after lunch at 1:30 pm MT. I'm here on the East Coast and I keep checking to see if they have resumed.
Is there a problem?
eta: sorry just saw an updated post.

Join us at the sidebar. Much shorter and not a lot of chit chat when trial is going on. Just following one poster doing the tweets, for the most part.

Thanks! But I do LOVE DGC's WAT posts....:silly:

I can see that there will be one juror who will worry us. She is the older woman who sits in the front and takes a lot of notes. She nods at worrying times. And I think her questions will be revealing (this is to jump off LinTx's post about Jen's opinion on the juror).

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 25 seconds ago

.@kinseyschofield reporting for duty.

@bethkaras tore a hole in her stockings.

Everyone please light a candle for her. #jodiarias

Good thing it wasn't JA or we would have to listen to Nurmi call her a 4 hole wonder for the next 3 months

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi has asked to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

"Contrary to defendant's argument, the constitutionality of a death sentence is not determined by defendant's failure to avail herself of the court's subpoena power." ~ Juan M. Martinez via William G. Montgomery

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

Dr. F didn't come here to make anyone look good or bad.

She is here to examine the "dynamics" of what was going on with #JodiArias and TA.

Really, doc? Let's ask the Alexander family. Cuz from where I'm sitting, it looks like that's precisely what you're doing, and I'm in the cheap seats!

I can see that there will be one juror who will worry us. She is the older woman who sits in the front and takes a lot of notes. She nods at worrying times. And I think her questions will be revealing (this is to jump off LinTx's post about Jen's opinion on the juror).

I can't remember....do we get to know which juror asks the question?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

#JodiArias Dr. F sits quietly on stand. Might be dressed like a garbage man.

Judge enters. Jury still out. #jodiarias

:hilarious:

I agree MeeBee. If the reporting has been accurate, I think there is very, very much to worry about with this juror. imho

@TrialDiariesJ: Nurmi has asked to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Here comes the confrontation between JSS and KN - where she tells him she has to abide by the constitution and laws in this country.
He whines he cannot provide "effective counsel" and wants it put on the record for appeal

Did I misunderstand? I was under the impression that court was to resume after lunch at 1:30 pm MT. I'm here on the East Coast and I keep checking to see if they have resumed.
Is there a problem?
eta: sorry just saw an updated post.

1:30 their time, 3:30 our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads