Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A question I would like to see from the jury - - - -

Was Jodi helpful in relieving Travis of his inner emotional conflict? If yes, how?
If not, was she the cause?

I know it will not be asked - but with the Dr. going on about TA's inner conflict, maybe she's suggesting JA did him a favor?

jmo - and all that jazz.

Well she certainly suggested it was an 'assisted suicide'. (I'm still furious about that!)

Every time I hear how TA "gutted women" I keep thinking that JM needs to tally these occurrences and then leave the photo of TA's throat wound on display for the jurors @ one minute per.

Can someone refresh my memory please? How do juror questions work - the question is asked and she answers, but what after that? Can either side ask for clarification of her answer, object to her answer, or "guide" her in any way?
She answers everything and then Nurmi and Juan get anither crack at her.

Can someone refresh my memory please? How do juror questions work - the question is asked and she answers, but what after that? Can either side ask for clarification of her answer, object to her answer, or "guide" her in any way?

No; JSKS reads the question and the witness answers subject to objections, IIRC.

I recall JSKS sustaining JM's objections during ALV's testiphony wherein she answered juror questions.

Another great question last time was, "If you didn't want to be tied up to a tree, why would you go and look for a place with a tree where you could be tied up?"

Just a little warning - Jenn/TrialDiaries says based on some of her previous questions, one of the jurors comes across to her as a little "off" and her questions don't always make a lot of sense. This juror is also the one that submits a lot of the questions, apparently.

Every time I hear how TA "gutted women" I keep thinking that JM needs to tally these occurrences and then leave the photo of TA's throat wound on display for the jurors @ one minute per.

Personally I think it's going to backfire for the defense with them using the term "gutted".

Every time I hear (well, through tweets - LOL) them reference "gutted" I think of poor Travis and his autopsy photos.
I do not think of "poor women that Travis gutted"

It's a reminder of how Jodi "gutted" Travis.

And don't forget - he "snuffed" her while she "suffered in silence".

Frightening. Just IMAGINE what Travis saw. :(

While he doubtless pleaded with her to call for help, in shock and initially unaware that Arias herself was actually the butcher.

He was fatally betrayed by the especially cruel lying torture murderess.

She answers everything and then Nurmi and Juan get anither crack at her.

BMM - If her performance so far is a hint, "everything" will mean "questions she likes".

There is an affinity between the killer & Miccio Fonseca. In August, when Arias was "adding & removing names" from her witness list, acting in propria persona, she not only retained this woman but arranged with a guard for a secret jail interview with her. She wanted it to take place early in the month, so that she ! could "evaluate the witness". The arrangement was immediately prohibited but Arias persisted, rescheduled, and twice delayed proceedings to insure the results of their conference would furnish her trial with the testimony she had in mind. The killer has set great store by this sexologist. Now, maybe she's not everybody's money but she is exactly what the killer wants on the stand in her behalf. So we have some notion as to the bouncy behavior at the defense table.

Just a little warning - Jenn/TrialDiaries says based on some of her previous questions, one of the jurors comes across to her as a little "off" and her questions don't always make a lot of sense. This juror is also the one that submits a lot of the questions, apparently.

Yeah, we had one of those "off" types on the first jury.

His name was William Zervakos.

And don't forget - he "snuffed" her while she "suffered in silence".

Did she really say that?

I mean, I know she called the killer "a shank", but did she really say that TA murdered Stabby?

I.e., "snuffed" as in snuffed out, as in a candle flame?

I thought she did the snuffing:

jodi.jpg

What's up, Doc?

Last week Dr. F agreed with Mr. Martinez about the convicted murderer being intrusive IIRC.

I would ask Dr. F yes or no is that still the case today? Just a yes or no will do.

She didn't elaborate other than to say some of her questions only made her say "whaaat???"

Questions from when? Do we know which juror asks a question?

Could this be it for the defense since apparently no one else will testify in the light of day? It, meaning could they "rest"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB