Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The three questions I want asked:

1. Are you or are you not saying that Travis was a pedophile? If your answer is you are not, then why did you think it relevant to bring up those things like Brazilian waxes and say they troubled you?

2. Are you or are you not suggesting thst her stepfather sexually abused her? If not, why would you state that she acts like an incest victim?

3. Our job is to weigh mitigating evidence. What, if any, of what you've said should we consider as mitigation?

And don't forget - he "snuffed" her while she "suffered in silence".

Again, I think this type of wording from the the defense will backfire - - -
It is more of a reminder that Jodi "snuffed" Travis as he was "silenced" in his shower.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 12m12 minutes ago
Per @jeffgoldesq Defense can NOT coach Dr. F over lunch regarding jury questions. Could only do that if #JodiArias was witness.

I have a sneaking suspicion CMJA herself will take the stand after questions.. Just a gut feeling

I hope on of the jurors asked these questions:

"As a professional, when you make conclusions on the "dynamics" of a relationship between two people and only one of those people is here to interview why wouldn't you interview his family members and friends instead of relying on documents provided by the person who murdered him? "

"You have stated over and over again that you are not qualified to diagnose the presence of any MH illnesses, yet your testimony includes statements that Travis Alexander had "multiple" persona's as seen with your consistent testimony/references to him as both T-Dogg and Travis--why would you suggest or make claims that TA had Dissociative Identity Disorder when you are not qualified to do so."

"What is your definition of gutting someone"

Personally I think it's going to backfire for the defense with them using the term "gutted".

Every time I hear (well, through tweets - LOL) them reference "gutted" I think of poor Travis and his autopsy photos.
I do not think of "poor women that Travis gutted"

It's a reminder of how Jodi "gutted" Travis.

Me, Ruby. Me, too.....

Is there verbatim testimony somewhere or are all relying on tweets?
JMO

Do we have confirmation from any of the people sending out tweets that JSS is actually present in the courtroom? Not just a cardboard cutout? Did the witness really refer to him as "Juan"?

And.....is there some system about who posts tweets from which reporter? Thread would be much shorter and easier to read without all the repeats.

Great article from William Pitt:

"...Somehow, all of this gets traced to the media's involvement. If we weren't here, this trial would be over already. If the cameras weren't there, Arias wouldn't have been convicted. If the media wasn't in court, no one would be afraid. If you can't take pictures of Arias in prison stripes, there's no chance of the jury seeing them.

But here's what it really means: If no one's watching, you can do whatever you want.

If the process doesn't stand up to public scrutiny, then the process is worthless..."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/i see news people/2014/12/02/12news-jodi-arias-blame-media/19782489/

I imagine we are almost done with Dr. MF.

Seriously, who will be up to testify the rest of today and tomorrow?

Since JA contends no one will testify on her behalf unless in secret and she is unwilling (unable) to use her subpoena powers - court should be wrapping up very shortly. Right after Jodi gets on the stand for Juan's cross on her "secret" testimony.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 23s23 seconds ago
Jury has been seated. #jodiarias looks over each juror as they enter.

That is just so creepy; of course I know what's behind those awful eyes.

This $expert slices and dices the "dynamics" to put Travis in the worst possible light then cries "out of context" with the prosecutor. cough****BS****cough

That was so good, I had to tweet it!

Expert liar to the jury: Travis 'gutted' Arias emotionally. Arias, in turn, gutted Travis physically. Tit for tat. Arias doesn't deserve to die for not turning the other cheek dear jury.

Since JA contends no one will testify on her behalf unless in secret and she is unwilling (unable) to use her subpoena powers - court should be wrapping up very shortly. Right after Jodi gets on the stand for Juan's cross on her "secret" testimony.

:please::please::please: let it be CMJA herself ... LOL !

Oh, but I hope we would at least get the transcript of her previous top secret testiphony first -- to see what she said and where they left off -- and then let Juan have at her !

:juanettes:

I'm sure Nurmi will need the next day and a half to rehash DR Fs answers to the jury questions.

Do we have confirmation from any of the people sending out tweets that JSS is actually present in the courtroom? Not just a cardboard cutout? Did the witness really refer to him as "Juan"?

And.....is there some system about who posts tweets from which reporter? Thread would be much shorter and easier to read without all the repeats.

Join us at the sidebar. Much shorter and not a lot of chit chat when trial is going on. Just following one poster doing the tweets, for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB