Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 48s 48 seconds ago

Dr. F explains that Reid did not want to continue with a sexual relationship w/TA.

Wanted marriage or was moving on. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 38s 39 seconds ago
Fonseca- Deanna was detailed about having sex with TA and she had told Travis she wanted marriage #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
F- She implied they didn't have sex said he only slept with #JodiArias & then she testified during trial she n fact slept with TA #3tvarias

I am not worried about these questions at all. To me, they want to know if all of Travis' relationships were the same way, sexually. They now know that all of the kink was ONLY with Jodi. Opens the door to Juan making sure they know she had anal with Bobbi, Darryl etc. the kink pattern is in Jodis background, not TA.

Does child *advertiser censored* change things? Yes, it would says the doctor. But it changed NOTHING. JA kept offering up her 3 holes.

Is it possible the Hughes opinion of JA changed? YES. We have been screaming this for years.

Is it unfair you didn't have all the information? Yes. And very biased she based her opinion on the little she was given.

I feel good people.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 44s44 seconds ago
#jodiarias Deanna questioned 2x by police and only said she and Travis had sex while on stand

Remember these are people who live in this area and claim they don't know enough about this high profile, scandal of a case to have formed an opinion.

Honestly, just like in the CA trial, these low-information jurors scare me. That means they're not aware of social, regional, legal news and information.

I agree. The unfair question is quite shocking if I'm reading it correctly. This 'expert' has accused the victim of pedophilia and abuse and the juror talks about what is unfair to the expert???

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Fonseca- Deanna wanted more than just sex so when it didn't work out they broke up #jodiarias #3tvarias

They're not great at all. The first jury had much better questions. The older lady and her weird questions better not make it to the final 12.

I think there is a man and a woman, at least, who are on her side.

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 56s57 seconds ago
Fonseca: TA and #jodiarias's sexual relationship was more "involved" and "exploratory" than TA's sex w/ Ms. Reed.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 5m5 minutes ago

did TA and #JodiArias sexual relationship contain the same sex proclivity as relationship w/ms reed?

Fonseca's trying to answer but Martinez objects for hearsay... #JodiArias

Travis and Ms Reed's relatinoship was different bc ppl knew about it. #JodiArias

are the other relationships #TravisAlexander had as sexually charged as #JodiArias ?

a: no. #JodiArias

Is it your opinion that the Hughes's opinion of the relationship could have changed since it was 4 months into relationship?

It's possible but they knew less about it as the relationship went on. #JodiArias

Do you think the talk of death and suicide could be manipulation by either side?

It could be but Dr F doesn't think either party was consciously aware of it.

Fonseca can't really answer that one well w/o an objection

would viewing *advertiser censored* of the type alleged change the sexual dynamic of the relationship? #JodiArias

yes, if the allegations were to stand **objection** -- it would change. It's like finding your husband cross-dressing. #JodiArias

There it is. What was the trigger for #TravisAlexander 's anger and rant?

Fonseca doesn't knnow what the trigger was and says she doesn't think #JodiArias knows either. #JodiArias

In your interview with #JodiArias was it ever discussed what untruths were?

No

were any pics left up? not to my knowledge.#JodiArias

wasn't the Gchat and the email didn't really follow that question. written badly. something about when the conversations were time stamped

Yeah that question made no sense . Nurmi's back. again.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago

Do you feel researching on the internet and not having info provided to you directly was unfair? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Fonseca- Yes it was unfair not to get all the info I could #jodiarias #3tvarias
----

As far as I can tell, these are the juror questions and Dr's answers.

Disturbing? I think it's brilliant. They want to know and they got DR F to answers YES, if viewing child *advertiser censored* would change things. She said yes. But it changed NOTHING. She kept sleeping with him, she kept up the relationship. Nothing changed.

Yes, that's one possibility. The other possibility is they're asking if seeing the *advertiser censored* could cause TA to suddenly become physically abusive.

#JodiArias
@TrialDiariesJ: F- She implied they didn't have sex said he only slept with #JodiArias & then she testified during trial she n fact slept with TA #3tvarias

Dr. F explains that Reid did not want to continue with a sexual relationship w/TA. Wanted marriage or was moving on. #JodiArias - imagine that a woman wanting more and moving on when she didn't get it....

@TrialDiariesJ: Fonseca- Travis was more exploratory with Jodi then he was with Deanna #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Dr. F explains that #JodiArias & TA's relationship was "more sexually involved" than Reid's.

F calls it an "Erotic Bomb."

:fireworks:

:hilarious:

:therethere:We are only seeing some of the questions. I have a feeling we would be very happy with the ones they don't allow.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 27s28 seconds ago
If you've had the opportunity to experience orgasm you understand the bond between #jodiarias and Travis Alexander, says Dr. Fonseca.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 43s44 seconds ago
Dr F: #JodiArias relationship w/ #TravisAlexander was an "erotic bomb"

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 51s52 seconds ago
Nurmi: What element does that (sexual) charge add to that relationship? Fonseca: "It’s an erotic bond… it’s powerful." #jodiarias

I am not worried about these questions at all. To me, they want to know if all of Travis' relationships were the same way, sexually. They now know that all of the kink was ONLY with Jodi. Opens the door to Juan making sure they know she had anal with Bobbi, Darryl etc. the kink pattern is in Jodis background, not TA.

Does child *advertiser censored* change things? Yes, it would says the doctor. But it changed NOTHING. JA kept offering up her 3 holes.

Is it possible the Hughes opinion of JA changed? YES. We have been scr eaming this for years.

Is it unfair you didn't have all the information? Yes. And very biased she based her opinion on the little she was given.

I
feel good people.

I disagree. That question worries me a lot. Juan was on the doctor's case about not knowing enough about the case. That jury queston to me implies "how unfair is that the prosecution is badgering you when he knows damn well he didn't give you enough information!". Argh!!

OH MY GOD

she tells that jury that if they've ever had the chance to have an orgasm...................... #awkward... It's "very powerful." #jodiarias

I thought Dr. Fonseca didn't appreciate her testiphony being "mis-characterized".

Isn't that exactly what Doc Hypocrite is doing right now to Deanna?

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
Dr F - Deanna wanted committed relationship and not just sex. and when that wasn't happening they broke up. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l