Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m1 minute ago
Nobody knows what's happening now. A lot of speculation. No facts. Fonseca grabbed briefcase and walked out main courtroom door. #jodiarias
Is the jury out of the room, anyone know?

Let us not forget that Juan destroyed her credibility last time she was up, and impeached her, twisted her to the point that she was helping the state, she probably spent Thanksgiving reading transcripts of what an idiot she sounded like. Now, she is giving the silent treatment because she is livid he "won" last go around. She's way too hung up on the "Juan misrepresents my testimony" crap.Her only strategy to self preserve is doing what she is doing, "if i do not say anything he cannot get me" moo. She's a nut.

The testimony of Dr. DeMarte v. Dr. Fonseca ... what a wonderful contrast for this jury.

Maddening to try hopping here and twitter on my ipad today so will join you guys tonite. Some thoughts--I think Jodi looks legit scared in the last set of pics I've seen her in. I think maybe she came in to this thinking she would be walking out of jail not even considering either sentence and maybe that reality is hitting her.
And I think Dr. Fonseca trained at the Alyce LaViolette School of How to Ruin your Retirement in a Few Days Flat and take your reputation Right along with it: The Wonder Years and the Pot of Coal at the end of the Rainbow.
May I just add, I despise both of them. ALmost as much as I despise ARias and less than I despise Nurmi on the Monkman Despise Continuum.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 12s12 seconds ago
everyone still in chambers...

The testimony of Dr. DeMarte v. Dr. Fonseca ... what a wonderful contrast for this jury.

Again the name Demarte invokes virtual Prozac and Dramamine and whatever else is used to stop you from throwing up. Thank you!

He's asked before and JSS directed the witness to answer. What instance are you referring to when she to refused JM's request?

The one I was referring to was in the first trial. He made the request and she had them approach the bench - told them she didn't want to admonish the witness herself and asked JW to speak to ALV privately.

@monicalindstrom: AND EVERYONE'S BACK EXCEPT DRF

@TrialDiariesJ: Everyone including family came out of chambers #jodiarias #3tvarias

She went to go cash her cheque before Nurmi can put a stop payment on it. :drumroll:

::::applause:::

Maybe she had to rush to the ER to claim abuse and stalking before the day is over. Blech.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s12 seconds ago
we're all back. #JodiArias looking at TA's family from the table.TA's family looks seriously angry.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s12 seconds ago
But Fonseca comes back to the stand...#JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 16 seconds ago

Tanisha looks very angry as #JodiArias and co return from chambers.

---- OMG ... this is just horrible for Travis' Family to have to keep putting up with CMJA's carp !

I think Dr. MF is about to say that she doesn't want to play anymore and will be picking up her marbles. . . . .

the few marbles she has left!

I saw some rolling down the aisle right along side the dice that Nurmi has been throwing.

Carry on

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Tanisha looks very angry as #JodiArias and co return from chambers.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m1 minute ago
Everybody back in courtroom. Fonseca just walked back in. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 1m1 minute ago
Oh, here comes DrF... #jodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago
we're all back. #JodiArias looking at TA's family from the table.TA's family looks seriously angry.

Wonder if they were reacting too much for JSS's taste while Dr.F. insulted and belittled JM? :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysisterskeeper