Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias psychologist: Personality disorder not easily, readily changeable, genetic or out of childhood & could be out of their control.

en's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
Geffner says it's hard to change a personality but if depressed medication and therapy help #jodiairas #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 12s12 seconds ago
Geffner: Personality disorder-Its pervasive and is a pattern throughout your life, it doesn't just all of a sudden appear #JodiArias

He said earlier she doesn't have BPD. Is he saying that again? I truly fail to see how his testimony on this point matches the DT's explicit use of BPD as a mitigator.

Zoey Watson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 3h3 hours ago
Looking forward to the cross exam of Bruce Geffner. Depending on how that goes #JodiArias will decide to take stand http://youtu.be/J1BS0n9NzGo

I'm 8 pages behind, but I'm lost. Am I following all this correctly?
- In the trial, the DT said DeMarte was an incompetent liar. Now they are using her results as being in their favor?
- In the trial, the DT said RS had JA pegged; now they are staying away from his so-called findings as though they never existed?
- This witness seems to be going to great lengths to say that the tests paint JA as someone she obviously wasn't. The jury is bright enough to see this for themselves, but Juan will drive that home and put a ribbon on it. What's the point?

Apparently the defense strategy is to leave the juror's brains so fried that they can't tell a Yes vote from a No vote. I'm reminded of the old "This is your brain/This is your brain on drugs" commercial, except the second part becomes this is your brain after months hearing KN and JW and their team of "experts" droning on and on and on and on and on and ....

I don't think the defense wants to go there. Remember Samuels ,when on the stand, testified to falsifying Jodi's test scores? kinda tainted anything else he has to say to say. His opinion will always be called in to question.

I want Juan to ask the good doctor only one question- do you know the definition of cunning?

cun·ning/ˈkəniNG/
adjective
having or showing skill in achieving one's ends by deceit or evasion.

Have the doctor read the definition to the jury and boom- end of cross- no further questions!~

I had to do a double take. I thought you had switched us back to sex talk for a moment. :scared:

Zoey Watson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias was no more suicidal than she was a blonde, Mormon, abused or the least bit sorry!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds ago Chandler, AZ
Geffner just poured his water very loudly (how did he get ice) and we all jerked our heads up to see if ya know...he spilled #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Willmott asks if these personality disorders weighing on #JodiArias are mental illness. Witness says, "Yes."

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 13s13 seconds ago
Classification of test: indicate in the severe category. - #jodiarias psychologist

Zoey Watson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 1m1 minute ago
@jeffgoldesq #JodiArias bought a new Glock AFTER murder. If she wanted to be dead, she would BE dead.

Amen to that!

OR, it's when they try to tie remorse and suicide together.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 9m9 minutes ago Chandler, AZ
Geffner is a bit of a chuckler. He seems like a happy go lucky guy..for now. When it's time for cross who knows what we'll get #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Geff says #JodiArias' tests indicate SEVERE depression. pic.twitter.com/xCoTotpXWVB47k0wMCQAECTxS.jpg

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 13s13 seconds ago
Classification of test: indicate in the severe category. - #jodiarias psychologist

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 4m4 minutes ago
Moving onto depression inventory. Psychologist: The classifications are no, mild, moderate or severe. #jodiarias is considered severe.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 45s45 seconds ago
Raise your hand if you can be classified as severely depressed after listening to Geffner all day. #JodiArias

:truce:

From today's motion:

"In this Motion Ms. Arias also requested that “given the ever changing nature of the case and the evolving scope of the State’s misconduct, Ms. Arias reserves the right to supplement this motion as circumstances currently unforeseen dictate.”"

No.

Wrong.

The nature of this case has not changed since it was filed.

Mr. Alexander is dead.

Ms. Arias is guilty of his especially cruel premeditated first degree murder.

There are no mitigating factors which absolve her from her guilt in the matter.

She deserves and should receive death by lethal injection.

This just sentence, once implemented, will prevent her from killing again.

I really really really hope this jury is not believing all this BS!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15s15 seconds ago
Geffner did a malingering test = a faker #jodiarias #3tvarias

(That Maria probably told JA about.)

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 9s9 seconds ago
December 2013, administered more tests... And then again earlier this year. - psychologist in #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela