Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This keeps getting weirder and weirder doesn't it? If I follow correctly, they gave their expert a copy of evidence they had tampered with and told him to use it to prove that Juan and Flores had tampered with the original.

In a nutshell.

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang now
Psychologist in #jodiarias trial says they have 12 binders, double-sided from prior court case, testimony, experts they've reviewed.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3s3 seconds ago
#JodiArias and Nurmi today
B47miwxIgAAQjCi.jpg

Firstly. A personality disorder is not a mental illness. It is a personality disorder. They aren't the same.

Secondly. As someone who has lived with a dx of borderline personality disorder all my adult life I really resent BPD being used as a mitigation factor. I know that I have never killed, tried to kill, assaulted or tried to assault anyone. I also know several other people with BPD and they are the same as me. It seems an easy excuse for her and the DT to use and it makes me angry.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s50 seconds ago
Geff says he's a fact finder, not there to help #JodiArias or hold her hand.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Geff says he's a fact finder, not there to help #JodiArias or hold her hand.

(Explains why they are not calling Alyce and Samuels.)

I really really really hope this jury is not believing all this BS!

I actually think its entirely reasonable the jury is being asked to weigh whether or not her mental problems are mitigating enough to spare her life. I don't think anyone disputes that she has problems, including DeMarte.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds ago Chandler, AZ
Geffner just poured his water very loudly (how did he get ice) and we all jerked our heads up to see if ya know...he spilled #jodiarias

Jen may be suffering from hydrophobia.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15s15 seconds ago
Geffner did a malingering test = a faker #jodiarias #3tvarias

(That Maria probably told JA about.)

I had not thought about this possibility. Could MDLR have coached CMJA?

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias expert admits no one knows what's in Jodi's head all just a guess

B47m3IoIcAE5YPL.jpg

Gia Vang ‏@Gia_Vang 56s57 seconds ago
#jodiarias psychologist discussing personality assessment administered October 9, 2013.

Hmmmm, I wonder what defendant holds the record for motions? Is JSS getting tired....YET?????!!!

How on earth are her supporters going to handle the fact that she is 'mentally ill'? It kind of shoots down their grandiose version of St. Jodi of Arias.

Did Nurmi say it would take a week for this guy or did I have a nightmare? Sounds like everyone has heard enough already...

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 6m6 minutes ago
Raise your hand if you can be classified as severely depressed after listening to Geffner all day. #JodiArias

:hot::hot::hot::panic::panic:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s12 seconds ago
This witness is a goober. Giggles w/ Willmott as she manages another test on prompter. Her nails are either blue or purple. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Geffner thinks Jen Willmott is a hoot #jodiarias 😳

meganrcassidy ‏@meganrcassidy 8m8 minutes ago
Psychologist: Administered test to #jodiarias that, essentially, gauges whether someone plays the victim card.

I don't think the defense wants to go there. Remember Samuels ,when on the stand, testified to falsifying Jodi's test scores? kinda tainted anything else he has to say to say. His opinion will always be called in to question.

But the witness did end up cycling back to PTSD and away from BPD, so that means we're back with R "Maybe I should have given the test again" S and "the fog".

This is nuts. If they wanted to argue she was not guilty by reason of insanity they should have done that during the trial. I hope the jury throws that idea out just as quickly as they do "she snapped" (after plotting for weeks, stealing gun, borrowing gas cans, buying gas can, hiding her tracks, setting up an alibi in advance, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89