Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geffner admits he did not personally interview 23 of these people. What I want to know is - did they all sign affidavits regarding the truth and content of their interviews? Are the comments merely cherry picked from the interviewer's notes? Were they ever advised that their words would be used in court, in the mitigating phase?

Travis didn't tell any of his ex-girlfriends that they were 'evil' and that they were the worst things to happen to him. So, the question the jurors must ask themselves is... what did Arias do to make Travis lash out at her in those last few weeks of his life? If I may...ask not what Travis did to Arias but what Arias did to Travis.

Patterns are only important when they can be invented in JA's favor.

Or as Dr F describes it, JA was monogamous.

Didn't Geff testify yesterday that Jodi dated others but kept them to herself?

Steve Carell (that's what she said) was the one that Jodi said she accidentally sent his email about staking/dating Jodi to Travis and Travis said let him tie you up in the woods?

There is a photo of Travis wearing Dunder Mifflin t shirt. Nothig big, but a connection

The "angry, yelling and then nice" just means that JA got what she wanted from the angry, yelling portion and then became "nice" again once she got her way. In other words, manipulative.

MOO

"It makes me furious that Travis is taking Mimi instead of me to Cancun, so the logical thing is to murder him."

Is that what this 'expert' means?
Yes, I think that's it, exactly.

So Travis apparently was capable of being someone different in private with Jodi. He could be an abusivr pr*ck, which was never observed by anyone else in his life. But Jodi the acknowledged liar was totally transparent to all these interviewees and we must accept their conclusions. Secondhand, via the good doctor.

I also think the "people pleasing" is BS. She shape-shifted for her own benefit she needed meals tickets and other people to put a roof over her head. Best to try to be whatever she thought her victim wanted.

Cannot wait for Juan to get up there.

They covered this with their days long testimony by Dr. F on that stupid Chris and Sky Hughes e-mail exchange in which they tell Travis he has a history of treating women badly. I can hear Wilmott now.. "Even his friends knew he was abusive to women." :facepalm:

BBM - He didn't even hold it against her that she cost him his house. He seems to have the type of personality Geff is claiming JA has.

Hadn't DB already moved up north by then to be closer to his son? I guess JA didn't see that as abandoning her.... although iirc JA then started to default on paying the bills/mortgage while still living in the house before it got repossessed and had started with the whole Mormon/PPL thing. I don't recall just when she first saw "The Secret" which became her new mantra... was that before or after DB left and the Mormon/PPL thing?

So I guess what Wilmott wants to make clear is that Jodi Arias, according to her family, friends and ex boyfriends, was not manipulative. I've read that word a whole lot in the past pages. She knows that that is what Juan will be claiming.
Juan should show the jury the magazine jodi wanted to sneak out with secret messages written inside. MANIPULATION!!!!!

++++++
So Travis apparently was capable of being someone different in private with Jodi. He could be an abusivr pr*ck, which was never observed by anyone else in his life. But Jodi the acknowledged liar was totally transparent to all these interviewees and we must accept their conclusions. Secondhand, via the good doctor.

I also think the "people pleasing" is BS. She shape-shifted for her own benefit she needed meals tickets and other people to put a roof over her head. Best to try to be whatever she thought her victim wanted.

Cannot wait for Juan to get up there.

Aren't these testiphonies from "people" at the Resort/Restaurant Jodi worked at? YEARS AGO?

Good grief, IF you aren't nice...guess what...you do not get tipped!

No. And Geffner will be back up after lunch. Sorry for the bad news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweets from the courtroom this morning, from beginning to lunch, behind the spoiler:

08:42AM
@TrialDiariesJJodi is here n a black short sleeved shirt, hair down, glasses on. She always rushes 2 her seat then looks back 2 see who is here #jodiarias Twitter
08:42AM@william_pittsFor the first time i can remember there are only two people in the public viewing area... #JodiArias Twitter
08:48AM@william_pittsDr Geffner still on the stand under direct. #JodiArias Twitter
08:49AM@william_pittsWilmott begins with questions about #JodiArias relationship with Juarez. Twitter
08:49AM@TrialDiariesJBack to Bobby Juarez #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:50AM@SKrafftFox10#jodiarias trial back in session. Defense questioning psychologist Dr. Robert Geffner. Describing jodi's abusive 1st relationship. Twitter
08:50AM@william_pittsGeffner: relationshi with Bobby Juarez was abusive. #JodiArias Twitter
08:55AM@william_pittsback to the wheel of abuse... #JodiArias Twitter
08:58AM@TrialDiariesJEventually they break up and now Jodi is with Matt M. After Jodi split with Matt they remained friends #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:58AM@william_pitts@eversnark eh, had to get the one without graphcis all over it... Twitter
08:59AM@TrialDiariesJJodi told Geffner Matt had an affair. A pic of Matt and Jodi is on the screen and it's one I've never seen #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:02AM@jeffgoldesq,#jodiarias And Matt McCarthy breakup being discussed http://t.co/fY9FhFPUdn Twitter
09:04AM@SKrafftFox10The point of this testimony is to show #jodiarias was in other relationships that didn't end in murder. So jurors wonder about TA. Twitter
09:06AM@WildAboutTrialJuan objects to this exhibit based on foundation. Judge is all "proach pleeeee". Sizzlin' #JodiArias Twitter
09:07AM@william_pittsThis one. RT @azmatthews: @william_pitts is this it? found on internet but it said Jodi and Brewer.. http://ift.tt/1uZzT9n] Twitter [/url]
09:07AM@william_pittsWilmott puts up interview notes with McCartney on the big screen. #JodiArias Twitter
09:10AM@TrialDiariesJMatt says it wasn't a nasty confrontation and Bianca was very level headed #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:12AM@TrialDiariesJMatt states that Jodi had mood shifts and he thought she was bi polar #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:15AM@WildAboutTrial#JodiArias sits in a non craftular position. Paying attention to Jennifer and The Geff. Glasses on. Twitter
09:17AM@TrialDiariesJJodi needs exact communication so that she could understand #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:20AM@WildAboutTrialI think all psychologists should have a 20 minute time limit in criminal murder trials. #JodiArias Twitter
09:21AM@mikewatkiss3tvDr. Geffner describes #jodiarias as "quite creative" w/ interests in "art & photography" #3tvarias Twitter
09:30AM@WildAboutTrialOut of the sizzle. Geff explains that Matts description of #JodiArias included "she wasn't manipulative, not aggressive or abusive" Twitter
09:30AM@msesquiretteIf each witness is on the stand for a week this sentencing phase will be 2X as long as the trial itself. Sad. #JodiArias Twitter
09:32AM@TrialDiariesJJodi feels like she loses control and her identity when a break up occurs. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:27AM@WildAboutTrialKInda creepy but The Geff was just starting at the jury while we were sizzlin' #JodiArias Twitter
09:32AM@william_pittsInterestinng to see how defense reconciles "bipolar" with "suffering in silence". Expect Martinez to hone in on that. #JodiArias Twitter
09:35AM@TrialDiariesJJodi works for awhile and then begins to date Darryl Brewer who was no longer her boss #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:36AM@TrialDiariesJGeffner- This relationship is positive. Darryl is 20 yrs older than #jodiarias Twitter
09:38AM@TrialDiariesJThey were like a family according to Darryl. No abuse, No major problems. Darryl says #jodiarias wasn't manipulative, aggressive or hostile Twitter
09:38AM@william_pittsThis pic up on the screen now. #JodiArias and Darryl Brewer and his son. PIc's actually reversed for some
reason...
B5ExzihCAAAJ015.jpg
Twitter
09:38AM@jeffgoldesqDaryll Brewer and son and #JodiArias
B5Ex50HCQAA4wHx.jpg
Twitter
09:38AM@william_pittsYUP. RT @teezmepeas: @william_pitts funny from what I read in COA papers yesterday this Judge felt she is Twitter
09:39AM@jeffgoldesqDaryll Brewer and #JodiArias

B5EyJzoCQAAnfgc.jpg
Twitter
09:40AM@WildAboutTrialAs the jury left, #JodiArias looked back at her supporters and smiled and nodded. Twitter
09:41AM@william_pittsMartinez objected before recess. Says Geffner is looking at papers, wants to know if it's been entered innto evidence. #JodiArias Twitter
09:41AM@william_pittsWilmott objects back, says Martinez implied hje was doing something wrong. Judge says figure it out after break. #JodiArias Twitter
09:45AM@william_pitts@neevebrody makes it look like one big happy family... Twitter
09:52AM@WildAboutTrial#JodiArias is back. Maria is laughing with the spectators who Jodi nodded at. Jodi and Nurmi are in a pow wow. Twitter
09:55AM@william_pittsand we're back. #JodiArias Twitter
09:59AM@SKrafftFox10Dr. Geffner describes #jodiarias' relationship with Darryl Brewer. She lived with him and they parted amicably. Twitter
09:59AM@NancyGraceHLNJury seated. Dr. Geffner explains the process of how his team went reviewed the key records for #jodiarias Twitter
10:02AM@william_pittsjust a thought I had: What do you think about if you're an ex of #JodiArias ? What's that like for you now? Twitter
10:02AM@william_pittsWilmott questioning Geffner's methodology. Geffner says he interviewed 10 people. #JodiArias Twitter
10:07AM@WildAboutTrialAnother bullet point list of Darryl Brewer's feelings about #JodiArias is put up. Jodi looks great on paper. Twitter
10:09AM@mikewatkiss3tvGeffner says former #jodiarias boyfriend D. Brewer described JA as "loving and kind person" #3tvarias Twitter
10:10AM@TrialDiariesJDuring break up Jodi didn't want to be intimate an wanting to save herself for marriage #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:11AM@william_pittsDarryl Brewer wonoders if #JodiArias was bipolar or masking depression well. Twitter
10:16AM@william_pitts5 minute recess. That's unexpected... #JodiArias Twitter
10:17AM@william_pittsjust changing court reporters apparently. #JodiArias Twitter
10:19AM@WildAboutTrialMike is now taking over the court reporting. He has on a blueberry colored shirt. #JodiArias Twitter
10:28AM@william_pittsthis 5 minutes is now approaching 10 minutes. #JodiArias Twitter
10:30AM@william_pittsAlso been in sidebar this whole time...5 minute break now = 15 minutes. #JodiArias Twitter
10:39AM@william_pittsMy bad, that gas can thing was Darryl not Matt. #JodiArias Twitter
10:40AM@william_pittsGeffner and Wilmmott are going back and forth between Darryl and Matt relationships... #JodiArias Twitter
10:40AM@WildAboutTrialJennifer pulls up the "Power and control' wheel chart again. Geff doesn't see any of these things going on in the relationships #JodiArias Twitter
10:42AM@william_pittsGeffner eading another interview describing #JodiArias as nice, respectful, like a little sister. "brainwashed by #TravisAlexander " Twitter
10:45AM@eversnark@william_pitts I don't know anything about long drives across the desert. Does the gas can thing ring true to folks from AZ? Twitter
10:45AM@TrialDiariesJAfter break up from Daryl in 2007 #Jodiarias became depressed, more distant, less responsible & more withdrawn according 2 another co worker Twitter
10:46AM@william_pitts@eversnark I don't do it, but it gets 120 here. I wouldn't want to run out if I was in the desert... Twitter
10:47AM@william_pittsanother interview from a former coworker. Says #JodiArias was "incredible person to be around" Twitter
10:47AM@william_pittsCoworker: "I'm a pretty handsome guy and she never came onto me." -- who says this?? Twitter
10:49AM@TrialDiariesJAnother co worker from Ventana said Jodi didn't hit on him and he was a good looking guy...( feel lucky dude) #jodiarias #3tv Twitter
10:49AM@william_pittsGeffner describing difference between abuse and aggression #JodiArias Twitter
10:49AM@gclongw@william_pitts I find this whole thing incredible. Twitter
10:50AM@TrialDiariesJCo worker says she's positive, customers loved her, never saw signs of manipulation. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
10:52AM@SKrafftFox10Dr. Geffner says #jodiarias changed her hairstyle, interests, had breast augmentation surgery to try to win love in her relationships Twitter
10:53AM@william_pittsto clarify: these are note written from interivews with people, not video interviews. #JodiArias Twitter
10:56AM@william_pittsanother sidebar... #JodiArias Twitter
11:00AM@william_pittslunch recess. I'm starving... #JodiArias Twitter
11:00AM@WildAboutTrialLunch recess. Back at 1:25 #JodiArias Twitter
11:01AM@commonsense258@william_pitts @courtchatter they really shouldn't say she wasn't aggressive/violent when pics clearly show otherwise. Would make me q all Twitter
11:01AM@WildAboutTrialJury is gone. Everyone is laughing, not sure why. Counsel proached and is sizzling. Maria and #JodiArias are huddling. Twitter

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Jodi changed her hair color and got breast surgery to please Darryl but Darryl never asked her to do that #jodiarias #3tvarias

BBM

Some things I think I think ...

IF we are to believe Jodi did things to "please Daryl" but "he didn't ask her to..."
then we also get to believe that Jodi did things to "please Travis" but "Travis didn't ask her to...", to include:

a) While still living with Darryl and just 2 months after meeting Travis, she becomes a Mormon
b) introduced KY to the relationship with Travis,
c) got “waxed” for Travis,
d) performed oral sex on Travis,
e) requested “facials” from Travis,
f) requested *advertiser censored** poundings and received anal sex from Travis,
g) snuck into Travis’ home uninvited on numerous occasions to surprise him
h) showed up uninvited to Travis’ Christmas party, refused to leave, and slept under a Xmas tree to please him
i) “secretly” recorded sex tapes with Travis to please him
h) moved to Mesa to be closer to Travis even though they had broken up to please him
i) peeped in his backyard window while he was with another girlfriend in order to please him
j) seduced Travis by texting him and telling him she wanted him to “fluck her like a dirty, horny little school girl” in order to please him
k) willingly chose to show up at Travis’ house after 10 p.m. many times, invited or not, to engage in wild, fantasy filled sex just to please him
l) Traveled from Yreka to Mesa on June 4th to confront Travis, have sex with him, make videos, take shower photos, to please him before he left to go on vacation with another female,
m) too many other things to list

Yes, we get to believe that Jodi did all of the above, and then some, "just to please Travis”…but “Travis never asked her to do any of these things -- Just like she did for Darryl! :fence:

Collected Tweets from this morning up until the first break. I'm bored by this testimony.

08:42AM
@TrialDiariesJJodi is here n a black short sleeved shirt, hair down, glasses on. She always rushes 2 her seat then looks back 2 see who is here #jodiarias Twitter
08:42AM@william_pittsFor the first time i can remember there are only two people in the public viewing area... #JodiArias Twitter
08:48AM@william_pittsDr Geffner still on the stand under direct. #JodiArias Twitter
08:49AM@william_pittsWilmott begins with questions about #JodiArias relationship with Juarez. Twitter
08:49AM@TrialDiariesJBack to Bobby Juarez #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:50AM@SKrafftFox10#jodiarias trial back in session. Defense questioning psychologist Dr. Robert Geffner. Describing jodi's abusive 1st relationship. Twitter
08:50AM@william_pittsGeffner: relationshi with Bobby Juarez was abusive. #JodiArias Twitter
08:55AM@william_pittsback to the wheel of abuse... #JodiArias Twitter
08:58AM@TrialDiariesJEventually they break up and now Jodi is with Matt M. After Jodi split with Matt they remained friends #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
08:58AM@william_pitts@eversnark eh, had to get the one without graphcis all over it... Twitter
08:59AM@TrialDiariesJJodi told Geffner Matt had an affair. A pic of Matt and Jodi is on the screen and it's one I've never seen #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:02AM@jeffgoldesq,#jodiarias And Matt McCarthy breakup being discussed http://ift.tt/1uZzS5q] Twitter [/url]
09:04AM@SKrafftFox10The point of this testimony is to show #jodiarias was in other relationships that didn't end in murder. So jurors wonder about TA. Twitter
09:06AM@WildAboutTrialJuan objects to this exhibit based on foundation. Judge is all "proach pleeeee". Sizzlin' #JodiArias Twitter
09:07AM@william_pittsThis one. RT @azmatthews: @william_pitts is this it? found on internet but it said Jodi and Brewer.. http://ift.tt/1uZzT9n] Twitter [/url]
09:07AM@william_pittsWilmott puts up interview notes with McCartney on the big screen. #JodiArias Twitter
09:10AM@TrialDiariesJMatt says it wasn't a nasty confrontation and Bianca was very level headed #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:12AM@TrialDiariesJMatt states that Jodi had mood shifts and he thought she was bi polar #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:15AM@WildAboutTrial#JodiArias sits in a non craftular position. Paying attention to Jennifer and The Geff. Glasses on. Twitter
09:17AM@TrialDiariesJJodi needs exact communication so that she could understand #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:20AM@WildAboutTrialI think all psychologists should have a 20 minute time limit in criminal murder trials. #JodiArias Twitter
09:21AM@mikewatkiss3tvDr. Geffner describes #jodiarias as "quite creative" w/ interests in "art & photography" #3tvarias Twitter
09:30AM@WildAboutTrialOut of the sizzle. Geff explains that Matts description of #JodiArias included "she wasn't manipulative, not aggressive or abusive" Twitter
09:30AM@msesquiretteIf each witness is on the stand for a week this sentencing phase will be 2X as long as the trial itself. Sad. #JodiArias Twitter
09:32AM@TrialDiariesJJodi feels like she loses control and her identity when a break up occurs. #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:27AM@WildAboutTrialKInda creepy but The Geff was just starting at the jury while we were sizzlin' #JodiArias Twitter
09:32AM@william_pittsInterestinng to see how defense reconciles "bipolar" with "suffering in silence". Expect Martinez to hone in on that. #JodiArias Twitter
09:35AM@TrialDiariesJJodi works for awhile and then begins to date Darryl Brewer who was no longer her boss #jodiarias #3tvarias Twitter
09:36AM@TrialDiariesJGeffner- This relationship is positive. Darryl is 20 yrs older than #jodiarias Twitter
09:38AM@TrialDiariesJThey were like a family according to Darryl. No abuse, No major problems. Darryl says #jodiarias wasn't manipulative, aggressive or hostile Twitter
09:38AM@william_pittsThis pic up on the screen now. #JodiArias and Darryl Brewer and his son. PIc's actually reversed for some reason...
B5ExzihCAAAJ015.jpg

Twitter
09:38AM@jeffgoldesqDaryll Brewer and son and #JodiArias
B5Ex50HCQAA4wHx.jpg

Twitter
09:38AM@william_pittsYUP. RT @teezmepeas: @william_pitts funny from what I read in COA papers yesterday this Judge felt she is Twitter
09:39AM
@jeffgoldesqDaryll Brewer and #JodiArias
B5EyJzoCQAAnfgc.jpg

Twitter
09:40AM@WildAboutTrialAs the jury left, #JodiArias looked back at her supporters and smiled and nodded. Twitter
09:41AM@william_pittsMartinez objected before recess. Says Geffner is looking at papers, wants to know if it's been entered innto evidence. #JodiArias Twitter
09:41AM@william_pittsWilmott objects back, says Martinez implied hje was doing something wrong. Judge says figure it out after break. #JodiArias Twitter
09:45AM@william_pitts@neevebrody makes it look like one big happy family... Twitter
09:52AM@WildAboutTrial#JodiArias is back. Maria is laughing with the spectators who Jodi nodded at. Jodi and Nurmi are in a pow wow. Twitter

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Co Worker feels Jodi was brainwashed by Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
This is far more information than I would ever want to know about someone's past relationships. #jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias began dating #TravisAlexander in '07 and her co-worker noticed changes in her behav and demeanor. This is important says Geffner

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
She's very very happy, upbeat positive person but became rather sad the summer after breaking up with Daryl #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Some statements from co-workers of #JodiArias at Ventanna Inn are up and Geff continues to point out how amazing she was.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
"I'm a pretty handsome guy and she never came on to me" said one co worker. He could add "or murder me" now. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago  Chandler, AZ
Another co worker from Ventana said Jodi didn't hit on him and he was a good looking guy...( feel lucky dude) #jodiarias #3tv

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25m 25 minutes ago

This is the first time I haven't seen #JodiArias hold both hands together when Jury came in. Just one arm was up in the air.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23m 23 minutes ago

We are still going over past relationships of #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19m 19 minutes ago

Jennifer pulls up the "Power and control' wheel chart again. Geff doesn't see any of these things going on in the relationships #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17m 17 minutes ago

Judge Stephens twirls her glasses around as the excitement of past #JodiArias relationship talk continues with Geff and Jennifer.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13m 13 minutes ago

"I'm a pretty handsome guy and she never came on to me" said one co worker. He could add "or murder me" now. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13m 13 minutes ago

Some statements from co-workers of #JodiArias at Ventanna Inn are up and Geff continues to point out how amazing she was.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

#JodiArias has been crafting again in her little black note book. Geff is saying something... dunno. tuned out.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Sizzling again. I must say, the swingline is getting a hella lotta use today. Constant staple noises throughout the morning #JodiArias

Thanks to all of you guys who compile tweets for us. :happydance:

William Pitts @william_pitts · 36s 36 seconds ago
Coworker: "I'm a pretty handsome guy and she never came onto me." -- who says this??

Someone really creepy. JMO

FWIW, on a previous thread that I can no longer edit, I mistakenly posted that Jodi was held back in first grade. She was held back in Kindergarten, not first grade, for the record.

1:39:16
KN: Were you and Carl together or did you go to different schools?
JA: Um…we were in school together. I was held back in kindergarten so, even though we’re two years apart he was only one grade behind me.

First Day of her Testimony During Trial #1

BBM

Some things I think I think ...

IF we are to believe Jodi did things to "please Daryl" but "he didn't ask her to..."
then we also get to believe that Jodi did things to "please Travis" but "Travis didn't ask her to...", to include:

a) While still living with Darryl and just 2 months after meeting Travis, she becomes a Mormon
b) introduced KY to the relationship with Travis,
c) got “waxed” for Travis,
d) performed oral sex on Travis,
e) requested “facials” from Travis,
f) requested *advertiser censored** poundings and received anal sex from Travis,
g) snuck into Travis’ home uninvited on numerous occasions to surprise him
h) showed up uninvited to Travis’ Christmas party, refused to leave, and slept under a Xmas tree to please him
i) “secretly” recorded sex tapes with Travis to please him
h) moved to Mesa to be closer to Travis even though they had broken up to please him
i) peeped in his backyard window while he was with another girlfriend in order to please him
j) seduced Travis by texting him and telling him she wanted him to “fluck her like a dirty, horny little school girl” in order to please him
k) willingly chose to show up at Travis’ house after 10 p.m. many times, invited or not, to engage in wild, fantasy filled sex just to please him
l) Traveled from Yreka to Mesa on June 4th to confront Travis, have sex with him, make videos, take shower photos, to please him before he left to go on vacation with another female,
m) too many other things to list

Yes, we get to believe that Jodi did all of the above, and then some, "just to please Travis”…but “Travis never asked her to do any of these things -- Just like she did for Darryl! :fence:
The whole scenario you described equals manipulation to me. She would do anything to achieve her goal. The defense is exactly like JA manipulating facts to make the defendant happy. Lying, embellishing, blaming, without a honest bone on their body. Just like JA.
JUAN we need you to get them back on Track Please Please Please....

As for being bi-polar and quiet about your depression, I can identify with that. It doesn't sound strange to me. I doubt that has anything to do with this trial though. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039