Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd start with the grandma house and how she was back to living there, and the things happening in May, then the trip to Mesa and Travis dead. And play that message that Jodi left about sleeping in his big bed and such.

And JA was one month from turning 29 when he slaughtered TA. She'd relied on her sexuality to attract males all her life, and Match.com et al were filled with younger, prettier, more accomplished women.

Are we even going to get to cross today ?? I can't even imagine how those poor jurors are even staying awake. It's the same ole same ole since Monday. :tantrum:

Darryl Brewer

jhtz6x.png

I wonder if JA is thinking "Hey that hand look familiar! Didn't I see it in a picture recently?"

Well for lunch I would like to savor some delicious secret testimony, wonder what time those papers will be served up!!! Anytime right, or do we know?

Hey JSS, how about providing us with a little reading material for lunch?

Secret Witness testimony?

:seeya: Yep ... she should have provided that testimony transcript like -- immediately when the COA told her to do so !

I just don't understand her non-compliance with the COA ruling !

William Pitts @william_pitts · 18s 19 seconds ago
to clarify: these are note written from interivews with people, not video interviews. #JodiArias

It seems pretty obvious that instead of leaping to blame the victim, none of these people, including the Dr, considered that perhaps having maxed out her credit, losing the house that she had planned on making a profit off, plus ending her "sure thing" with DB before solidifying the relationship with TA(with a ring), even with all the pursuing/stalking him for almost a year after their dating status ended, may have contributed to JA's becoming "depressed".

It's really easy to be carefree and cheerful when someone else is picking up the tab for you and banks, family and friends aren't hounding you to pay your overdue bills.

WOW sounds like another praise the sweet, ever pleasing, non manipulative, non aggressive Killer day. What a bunch of BS.

Does anyone remember who said that when Jodi started dating Darryl that she would boss them around and treat them like crap?

I also wonder if the Gale person that Jodi sent a postcard to and said she's try to make a three way phone call? This was when Jodi was on the stand last year.

Haven't quite caught up but how, HOW can somebody introduce a "paper witness" and it not be hearsay? Did G interview all these people or just rely on....affidavits, Jodi's recollections?

Isn't this testimony? Doesn't Juan have a right to cross examine?

It does seem weird how this witness can say anything someone else said, however, IIRC and much to our dismay, AZL stated hearsay is admissible in this penalty phase. :(

William Pitts @william_pitts · 51s 51 seconds ago
Q for you all: If you'e a juror and you believe Geffner that #JodiArias had mental illness, would seeing autopsy pics again negate that?

Yes for me it would because I think that Dr. G is pouring it on too thick. I don't believe him (I know that's not the question), but hearing him testify about the convicted murderer tells me she should have been locked away along time ago.

Bottom line for me the convicted murderer is just evil.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr. Geffner describes #jodiarias' relationship with Darryl Brewer. She lived with him and they parted amicably.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
The gal I think #JodiArias nodded at has dark hair with blonde streaks.. prob late 20's. She is seated 1 seat over from Jodi's mother.

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN · 4m4 minutes ago
Jury seated. Dr. Geffner explains the process of how his team went reviewed the key records for #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Geffner said he used all this info from interviews from others, Jodi testing, etc to come to a conclusion #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
Wilmott establishing Geffner's looking at cliff's notes of his #JodiArias file

BBM - He didn't even hold it against her that she cost him his house. He seems to have the type of personality Geff is claiming JA has.

And JA was one month from turning 29 when he slaughtered TA. She'd relied on her sexuality to attract males all her life, and Match.com et al were filled with younger, prettier, more accomplished women.

and the Mormon get together "dating" site.

I'm going to be reviewing my homework from yesterday. Tortured Soul Mitigation. The T. S. "could commit a murder."

So Travis apparently was capable of being someone different in private with Jodi. He could be an abusivr pr*ck, which was never observed by anyone else in his life. But Jodi the acknowledged liar was totally transparent to all these interviewees and we must accept their conclusions. Secondhand, via the good doctor.

I also think the "people pleasing" is BS. She shape-shifted for her own benefit she needed meals tickets and other people to put a roof over her head. Best to try to be whatever she thought her victim wanted.

Cannot wait for Juan to get up there.

A little misleading Geffner. Makes it sound like Jodi met Travis and broke up with Darryl, in that order. No. She met Travis, dated him all while still living with Darryl, then after she and Travis broke up she dumped Darryl and moved to AZ.

Or as Dr F describes it, JA was monogamous.

Does the expert realize how ridiculous he sounds? Even the Judge thinks JA is manipulative! I'm amazed at all the idiotic things people will do for money. How do they sleep at night, I wonder?

Juan needs to show Jodi telling Fores about her nervous breakdown when she had a fight with Darryl and he was so concerned about her mental state that he held her hostage. I wonder if he was the "friend" that called Sandy and told her Jodi needed help? and that was why Sandy was down there? Sandy said it was to move her back and get her some help.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 21s 22 seconds ago
another interview from a former coworker. Says #JodiArias was "incredible person to be around"

This may have already been asked & answered, but is this how they are getting in all their secret testimony from all the people who won't testily in front of the media?

BBM - It sure seems that way.

So Travis apparently was capable of being someone different in private with Jodi. He could be an abusivr pr*ck, which was never observed by anyone else in his life. But Jodi the acknowledged liar was totally transparent to all these interviewees and we must accept their conclusions. Secondhand, via the good doctor.

I also think the "people pleasing" is BS. She shape-shifted for her own benefit she needed meals tickets and other people to put a roof over her head. Best to try to be whatever she thought her victim wanted.

Cannot wait for Juan to get up there.

Travis didn't tell any of his ex-girlfriends that they were 'evil' and that they were the worst things to happen to him. So, the question the jurors must ask themselves is... what did Arias do to make Travis lash out at her in those last few weeks of his life? If I may...ask not what Travis did to Arias but what Arias did to Travis.

and the Mormon get together "dating" site.

If unmarried males over 30 are considered questionable marriage material, imagine unmarried 29 yo females? I think JA blamed and hated TA for wasting her valuable time under false, in her mind only, pretenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039