DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5f3m06.jpg

That says it all!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
"His (Travis) happiness is of cardinal significance to me, & his feelings and opinions I value more greatly than gold" #jodiarias #3tvarias

This email was forwarded to Travis from Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 20s 21 seconds ago
thing about mitigation is it's completely subjective. Convince the jurors not to kill someone with very few guidelines for them in deciding.

And yet some juries do. Don't forget how much hard evidence the State has. JA chose the possibility of the death sentence when she planned and committed especially cruel capital murder in a death penalty state. The jurors are not killing her. The State is arguably not killing her. This was what she did.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 5s 5 seconds ago
Geffner says #JodiArias wouldn't know she was under #TravisAlexander's conntrol. Would ave been shocked if soeone had pointed it out to her

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 6s 6 seconds ago

#JodiArias is either drawing or writing Abe Abdelhadi (@thisisthedeal) another novel.

Who knows...

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias power and control chart back up

At this point the Power and Control chart is abusing me. It's back #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 44s 45 seconds ago
Here's the Power and Control wheel for your reference... #JodiArias
Embedded image permalink

Bet the guys on the jury are second guessing getting freebie BJ's in the future.

[Be careful what you wish for]

But surely Dr. Geffner remembers he said, "Jodi Arias was not an angry person, no more than average."

Exactly. If I were a juror (and didn't know better) I'd be thinking that something is very, very off with the experts in this trial. JA's own words directly contradict what they are testifying to, and under oath no less. Which will lead to distrust psychological testing and expert psychological testimony. What a pity these so-called professionals are willing to compromise the public's confidence and trust in the entire field of psychology for one liar with a heavily documented history of manipulation.

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 4m4 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias chose Alexander over Abdelhadi. Geffner says it's a powerful email bc her vocab shows she chose Travis's values/needs over hers

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
One juror has had his mouth wide open as he watches Geff talk. It's been 15 min so far...I'm fascinated #allergies? #jodiarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Email was fwd to #TravisAlexander. Geffner connects it back to power and control, and the idea of "more Travis and less #JodiArias" in rela.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias jury listening as 3/07 Travis grabs her wrists

Seriously, no trial until January 5th. Why isn't this like a job? There is no good reason not to be in court the 22/23/29/30.

I'm betting Willmott booked off the 22/23 and Nurmi booked off the 29/30. He says they have 14 witnesses. This is week 8 of the defense case in chief and we are on #3. 11 more? I can't do it. For real. I don't think I can do this anymore.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Visual on screen: Relationship map.

Oh here we go, TA grabs #JodiArias' wrist forcefully in March '07. It was painful.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

William Pitts @william_pitts · 8s 9 seconds ago
pm recess...counsel is called back to the hallway. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Geff says 2 important things about this:

1. It happened.

2. #JodiArias' interpretation. JA doesn't realize it's abuse.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: . . . :rolleyes:

Oh lordy. That means another day with direct. IMO the defense is not going to let JM's cross be what the jury has time to think about for 2 weeks. I hope I'm wrong.

Beth said defense will have Geffner on direct all this week and Juan will take two days to cross and then defense gets redirect, iirc. Fun fun fun.

OT:

William Pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
BREAKING: Sony pulls The Interview from XMas release

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias DrG calls this Travis first eruption of the cycle of physical violence

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
#TravisAlexander forcefully grabs #JodiArias wrist. Geffner says important bc 1) first physical abuse 2) Jodi's interpretation of the events

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Jodi told Geffner there was 4 incidents of physical violence...we haven't even got to that yet! Geffner says there is actually 5 #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Geffner- Travis grabbed her wrist and she minimized it and it's abuse #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Geffner said that according to Arias there 4 instances of physical abuse during relationship with Alexander.#jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias recess

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
15 min break and Judge wants to see lawyers and Geffner in the hall. Prob to find out when this ends! #jodiarias #3tvarias

"His (Travis) happiness is of cardinal significance to me, & his feelings and opinions I value more greatly than gold" #jodiarias #3tvarias

This email was forwarded to Travis from Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

Forwarded from where/whom.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads