Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 37s37 seconds ago
The Mormons come a knocking on Jodi's door at Travis's request #jodiarias #3tvarias

Little did he know that she was already involved with it, Elder Jensen iirc said how impressed he was that she had already read so much of the "book" when he first met with her. She may not have fixated on TA at that time, though only she would know that for sure, but she had certainly opened up her fishbowl and was looking to fill it.

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/jodi_arias.htm
In February 2006, Jodi began working for Prepaid Legal, while keeping her server's job at Ventana. She also began getting involved with the Mormon Church. She started having visitors to the home who were of the Mormon faith for Bible studies and group prayer sessions.

In May 2006, Jodi told Brewer that she no longer wanted to have a physical relationship with him because she wanted to practice what she was being taught at church and save herself for her future husband. It is also around the same time that she decided to have breast implants.

AZL: What is it called when the mitigation witnesses are repetitive?

Cumulative. But I think it isn't because this guy actually did diagnose/assess her, whereas Dr. F supposedly didn't. Right? In which case I can't quite recall why she was there... :thinking:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Afternoon recess, I'm finishing my Christmas cards now. BRB #jodiarias

Cumulative. But I think it isn't because this guy actually did diagnose/assess her, whereas Dr. F supposedly didn't. Right? In which case I can't quite recall why she was there... :thinking:

To call Juan a liar?

She was there to teach Juan a lesson and get pay back for Alyce.

Neither can I, but I think it was to do with a 'slimy highway'.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
We are soooooooo far off from the murder, after murder omg! Geffner is not getting off direct any time soon people #jodiarias

She doesn't know why she was there either. We do know she was NOT there to assess, judge or diagnose anyone though.

Anybody's guess what the topic of conversation is in the hall with counsel, JSS & Geffner?

(super secret)

Forwarded from where/whom.....

From JA of course. Why else do you think she wrote that to Abe? She didn't really mean it, she just wanted to MANIPULATE Travis yet again. She also told Abe that she had "magic" in her panties. You don't say that to a man that you are worried will make your "boyfriend" jealous/upset.

MOO

Anybody's guess what the topic of conversation is in the hall with counsel, JSS & Geffner?

(super secret)

Maybe JSS is asking if anyone objects to her going ahead and following the Ct App's ruling to release the transcript?

(super secret)

JSS telling them "Look, the jury is falling asleep, you are ticking me off, and I AM releasing that transcript ASAP!!!"

A girl can hope and dream, right?!?

And of course all these timeline details, self-reported by an acknowledged liar, are 100% accurate. This, along with the tedium, should cause jurors to disregard pretty much everything.

YES. But Geff just said that TYA walked across the room at a PPL meeting to meet her.

BBM He also claimed JA was monogamous. He is taking JA's words as fact....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2259780/Jodi-Arias-trial-Jodi-Arias-kissed-laughed-new-boyfriend-day-stabbing-Travis-Alexander-death.html
Burns said he did not know Arias was still seeing Alexander when the two began talking and making plans to visit each other, ABC News reported.

The prosecution showed parts of their online conversations to the court, including a message where Arias told Burns she had 'trust issues' with Alexander and had been cheated on twice in the past.

Serious question. Why in the hell would a guy that is in a position of "power" in the Mormon church and a "higher up" in PPL allow or even ask a chick to give him a BJ in the parking lot of a Starbucks??? Are we (and the jury) really supposed to believe this chit?

Hired gun indeed. If you give him enough money he'll look directly at the jurors and say 'yes, of course the earth is flat.'

Serious question. Why in the hell would a guy that is in a position of "power" in the Mormon church and a "higher up" in PPL allow or even ask a chick to give him a BJ in the parking lot of a Starbucks??? Are we (and the jury) really supposed to believe this chit?

I do have my doubts. :thinking:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
What's new Nurmi needs an approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 41s41 seconds ago
Back and now Jen needs an approach with her scheduling book in hand #jodiarias #3tvarias

"His (Travis) happiness is of cardinal significance to me, & his feelings and opinions I value more greatly than gold" #jodiarias #3tvarias

This email was forwarded to Travis from Jodi #jodiarias #3tvarias

"cardinal" significance, not the more common "utmost" or "primary" ... and "more greatly than" (?) gold, rather than "greater than" gold ... I'd love to know how much time JA took over her ornately worded msgs. I bet far "more greatly" than average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734