Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get a chance yesterday to tell y'all have a Merry Christmas and the best of holidays. CMJA is locked away 23/24 in a cement cell for the next 2 weeks. The rest of us get to celebrate and love and enjoy. Hope everyone does just that. :)

Gf
Does anyone here still believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that Judge Stephens will pronounce LWOP on this killer? I think we will have a hung jury or mistrial and judge will take it from there but given how she gives in to the DT at every turn these days (I agree she was not always giving in but seems to be since retrial began) is it unreasonable to think the killer and her team will cry on the judge's shoulder and she will cave?

Judge is defying the CoA ruling and opinion, for crying out loud. I think she is getting too comfortable with not doing the right thing.
This is my biggest fear.

Good morning!:santahat:

Yesterday, I tried baking and following along here--the result was a few overdone batches of cookies and rushed posts. I forgot to thank all of the tweeters that take the time to post for us--thank you, thank you!

Last night I read all of your beautiful holiday posts and wanted to say that you all are such a wonderful and compassionate group, some of your posts were so heartwarming they brought me to tears. :grouphug:

We are also raising a grandson, our Christmas will be this Sunday as he goes to his dad's on Wednesday for a week. I'm sure some of you also deal with a "every other week-end and holiday" schedule, it's so hard to let them go for Christmas. We will spend Christmas day with my MIL.

After yesterday's testimony, I wondered if CMJA altered her journals while she was representing herself. I know Juan has copies of the entries but there sure was a lot of new (stun gun) testiphony.

Krkrjx--please know your opinion and posts are appreciated very much, as for ridiculous posts I'm pretty sure I hold that record. Bring your toys back, please! :hug:

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

You're the scond person to say this tonight, scroll up a few. The judge CANNOT give her LWP and credit for time served. It's not an option. To get our after 25 she needs to be granted clemency. It won't happen.

:seeya: Thank You, ... I did not know about this "clemency board."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member