Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as we know, her journal didn't contain ANYTHING except Travis. Not about her "friends," her family, her job, nothing. Maybe there's something in there, but we're not hearing it. Personally, I think she wrote most, if not all, of this journal after she killed him. Maybe when the trial is over we'll get to see this "journal."

One just certainly does wonder about this journal writing as to when it did occur. There was plenty of time after she returned from Utah, well over a month. That is a lot of time and even if she began altering/adding to the journal after she first spoke with Detective Flores....she still had at minimum one month.

OK, so my opinion is ridiculous. I'll accept that and take my toys and go play in my own yard.

Merry Christmas, all!

OK, so my opinion is ridiculous. I'll accept that and take my toys and go play in my own yard.

Merry Christmas, all!

I don't see anyone saying your opinion is ridiculous. However, your opinion that the judge will grant her credit for time served is impossible. By law, it's not an option for this judge to grant that. People just want to make sure everyone here knows what the choices are for the judge, the correct choices.

Don't go away Krkjx. Many have felt the way you and DGC feel. There's just not a choice to give her lesser than LWOP.

And please don't take your toys, fgs. lol How in the heck could I make a sand castle? gar...

Merry Christmas to you too & take care!

Well there is an option for LWP. But the judge can't just hand out sentences as she pleases. She can't just give her 25 years with time served. It's impossible. And imo there's just no way she will give Jodi any chance of release. Her actions make it clear she wants very much for Jodi to stay put.

Frigga,
I tried to reply to your message aabove but WS gave me a message that your inbox is full and there is no more storage space for you. :(
if you clean it out, I can resend it. Thank you for your kind words to me.

I completely forgot! I needed to do that over a month ago. I'm going to do it right now!

You are correct MeeBee. JSS would have some explaining to do. I truely doubt she would give LWP.

But then again, she might be ready to retire soon. ha ha

Her schedule earlier today was empty until the new year. fyi

She planned this trial to be over by now (12/18) is my opinion.

Oh MY. Here is the case I was talking about--where the conviction was overturned. And today in court the prosecutor spoke about Websleuths! The killer was reading here after the murder...:eek:

http://thepeopleschampion.me/intern...-killers-suspicious-web-searches-may-convict/

[The Internet searches introduced today, which police said were found on Johnson’s cellphone after his arrest in April 2012, appear to have occurred well after the killing. Police say they show visits to news articles and Twitter updates about the case, a “Pray for Phylicia” Facebook page and a “Websleuths” message board, on which participants try to solve cases. The history also showed a Web page for “forensic testing turnaround time,” as well as “hair and DNA evidence,” the state told jurors. - See more at: http://thepeopleschampion.me/intern...eb-searches-may-convict/#sthash.lYrJJ9oX.dpuf

Yup, still extremely confident judge will give her LWOP. IMO, LWP isn not even in the cards. It's either DP or LWOP. This judge will never give her a chance of release. Even JSS called Jodi manipulative. I can't wait for her sentencing words for Jodi to finally put to rest this ridiculous notion that judge Stephens is on her side.
I feel the same way! JSS is NOT on Jodi's nor the Defense Team's side. She's just making sure her conviction won't be overturned on appeal. Everyone thought Judge Belvin Perry was so wonderful, yet look how that trial turned out. He totally caved in on jury selection to the DT.

I think her original plan was to do away with Travis @ Crater Lake.

Push him over the cliff into the lake, like the bride in Montana???
She would've told him, here's another one of the 1,000 I let you get to see before you die. Last one!

Mr M should file a response to latest motion, haven't seen it yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know, a couple of things occurred to me: 1) bringing up that she was a brunette in March- trying to negate the premeditation, and 2) also with mentioning that Travis knew she was traveling to Utah- as to her "real" trip motive, not that she was using Ryan as an alibi post-murder trip to AZ.

OT: I just had a group of about 25 carol singers at my door, from the local church. What better way to come back to what really matters. :christmastree:
I take it they didn't sing 3 Holey-Night!

What is the fascination with Crater Lake? Good place to dispose of unwanted BFs?
It's an extremely steep dropoff into an extremely deep lake. I have a couple photos of it from last August when I was last there.01c6cd73660ceb6df5307ef1f2679ba1de65f89e07.jpg01c62561a249b926166648bd3e316ab36adf33efaf.jpg
Crater Lake, Oregon- August 2014.
Click on the thumbnails to enlarge.

Now a Gchat from TA to #jodiarias on May 24th, 08 it's a fight #3tvarias
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

Jodi told Det. Flores that she wanted Travis to be there the weekend of the 24 because she was to sing the National Anthem at a car racebut he didn't make it.
Do we know if miss 3-Holey Night actually sung that weekend?

Just like Bobby J. and her dad chocked her out. Man three men in your life chock you. What are the odds?

She pisses people off to the point where they want to throttle her. Cindy Anthony choked Casey too...

She also has imaginary journal entrys

And gas cans, and choking by a parent! And throwing your dad under the bus with sexual abuse allegations. Casey and Jodi have so much in common. Both their murders were committed two weeks apart.

She pisses people off to the point where they want to throttle her. Cindy Anthony choked Casey too...

it is pretty nuts that she has had three different 'loved' ones choke her out. [ Although it is probably her delusions, not reality.]

I have been in some pretty crazy break ups, and no one has choked me out yet. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey