Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single one of these entries were written after she murdered him IMO.

:seeya: I totally agree, Nikki !

I hope these journal entries backfire on her -- especially the ones about Travis' tires getting slashed!

Now, if I were a juror listening to the testimony that Travis had his tires slashed before he was stabbed to death by this murderer, it would not be hard to put 2 + 2 together and get 4 ... imo, it's logical to conclude that she slashed those tires, almost like a "warning sign."

And she thinks she is so clever :gaah:

I hope it backfires on her big time !

:seeya: I totally agree, Nikki !

I hope these journal entries backfire on her -- especially the ones about Travis' tires getting slashed!

Now, if I were a juror listening to the testimony that Travis had his tires slashed before he was stabbed to death by this murderer, it would not be hard to put 2 + 2 together and get 4 ... imo, it's logical to conclude that she slashed those tires, almost like a "warning sign."

And she thinks she is so clever :gaah:

I hope it backfires on her big time !

I was so happy they read those messages about her slashing the tires. The jury knows she slashed his throat, so why wouldn't they believe she slashed his tires too?

I am sure they introduced it because they are afraid Jiuan is going to, but so what. They jury can decide for themselves. And I bet they will.

It's now 8:13pm in arizona. The night time cleaning crew just entered the dark court room and found DR Geffner in there, ALL ALONE, on the stand. He's reading her texts and diary entries for June 1st. If we check back on the 29th, he will probably be reading june 2nd.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: ROFLMAO !

:cheers:

I was so happy they read those messages about her slashing the tires. The jury knows she slashed his throat, so why wouldn't they believe she slashed his tires too?

I am sure they introduced it because they are afraid Jiuan is going to, but so what. They jury can decide for themselves. And I bet they will.

I was kinda mystified by them bringing that up too.

This whole week the pictures from court were yellow. I sometimes see that on the web and think it might be cell phone pictures. Maybe the camera person needs to adjust their lighting?

JSS looked just awful, Jodi & Jenn awful, awful. Juan maintained a nice tan though but not the same. Geff, colorful.. Didn't see much of Nurmi though.

:seeya: Thanks, Dr. Know.

Yes, they all looked awful and I was thinking they all looked stressed out !

i have always believed she would give her 25 years with credit for time served. Pitiful.

Thankfully, it doesn't work that way. The only possibility for release after 25 years is if the governor of Arizona grants clemency, and commutes the remainder of the sentence. This happens VERY rarely. It's extremely difficult to get the Clemency Board to recommend it to the governor in the first place, and Arizona governors have a decades-long history of saying "no".

My baby boy turned thirty six today. Right after he turned fifteen he had a fourteen year old girl attach herself to him and offered him what ever he wanted. Do you know how hard it is to listen to your mother when you have someone spread their legs when you're fifteen? She had dated his best friend until she met my son, saw we had a lot more than she ever had and was pregnant with in three months. I have a soon to be twenty year old grandson that she and her parents walked away from in the hospital because I wouldn't let them get married. Every week it was I'll give him up when's he's born and you'll never see him, to I'll have an abortion if you won't let us get married. Life was hell for everybody and she didn't care. He was born six weeks early on Valentines Day, and he came home with us. My son went on to being hit, slapped and her asking other boys to beat my son up. She threaten suicide all the time, until one day I told her to go ahead and do it. Just not in my house. That night she laid in our driveway screaming she was going to kill herself by freezing to death. I called her parents but they weren't to concerned. So yeah I hate to worthless B and I can see to much of Jodi in her. Many times I did wish her dead and gone.

OMG.
It must have been pure hell for your family when you were all dealing with the egg donor.
However, your grandson was, IMO, so blessed to have you to love and nurture and protect him.
Your strength is amazing.

Almost as good as the text they read where travis said "you stabbed me in the back"

And the bank will be able to take care of that little lie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She told Det. Flores that they exchanged passwords and things because of trust issues. It was to rebuild that trust. koff koff.

She was also surprised that Mimi wasn't into Travis, and only want to be his friend.

also

J A: You know a lot more about it than I do. When I say I feel responsible, it’s because I was… I wasn’t… planning to go there at all and he really wanted me to go, and I told him, No, and I would have if it weren’t for Ryan, and there’s nothing really with Ryan and I. In fact, he has been very hesitant to move anything forward because he’s not sure about me. Umm he said a lot of people are talking, I’ll just tell you that right now. I really wish this would get solved so that we can just put it behind us. Maybe that’s a good thing because he’s not an active Church member anyway, but…

and

A: Well I had a nervous breakdown when a boyfriend and I were arguing once and umm and he began to argue with me in a way that was totally different from how we had ever argued before, and he was just like, and every time I would say something he was like “Blah…Blah,” you know, it was kind of weird like, every time I tried to formulate a thought and I was just sad and I was crying, every time I tried to formulate a thought he would interject and then twist it and it was like the weirdest psychological thing that had ever happened, and the way I reacted was, I went into my room, this was the guy I bought a house with, I went into my room and shut the door. We had separate bedrooms, and I was in his room and went down the hall into my room and shut the door and I just remember hyperventilating, and that’s all. I don’t know. I was crying, and then umm…I went to get something out of my car and when he saw that, he umm… maybe thought I was going to leave, so he asked me for the key to his truck and pulled behind my car, because he thought that because I was upset that I shouldn’t be driving anywhere. That I’m nuts…Other than arguments, no anger issues – none I can remember.

and what Jodi was singing

17:40
(DF leaves the room.)

17:40
(Jodi sits alone in the room)

19:22
(Jodi talks to herself)

“You should have at least done your makeup, Jodi. Gosh!”

19:44
(Jodi starts to sing to herself lines from the song: Here with Me by Dido):

I didn’t hear you breathe
I wonder, how am I still here
And I don’t want to move (unintelligible)
It might change my memory
And I won’t go
And I can’t breathe
Until you’re resting here with me
And I won’t go
And I can’t hide
I won’t breathe

20:30
(JA picks up water bottle and starts playing with it – picking off the label)

(JA starts singing again)

Breathe until
Resting here with me

20:40
(JA stops singing)

20:51
(JA singing)

I didn’t hear you breathe

21:53 - 22:01
(Jodi turns around and picks up trash can and brings it close to her, puts her hand in it, rummages around, and then turns around and puts it back)

22:30
(Jodi giggles, runs her hand through her hair and talks to herself)

“Goodness!”

22:45
(Jodi starts playing with her hair)

Jodi and her journal

JA: Umm… if you want my journals it documents the entire time starting from when I moved to Arizona up until 2 or 3 days ago. (she said there were three of them)

and

: and I was happy for him. Umm I didn’t find out about Lisa….

00:52
DF: This conversation you had face to face with him or ??

00:55
JA: Yeah. It was in his room, ummm and he had his laptop. It was on his bed. Umm I didn’t find out about Lisa until after we broke … We had this conversation where we decided to all just come clean, and that was quite a conversation, umm because I was never unfaithful, but when we started dating that timeline around February. The reason I remember Feb he had told me in December you know go date other people kind of thing, and so I did, so January 10 that I went on a date with umm…my friend, John, for lunch… we just went out and had sushi nothing romantic happened. We didn’t hold hands. We didn’t kiss. I think we hugged, and I guess it was considered a date cos he asked me and I accepted and he paid for it, umm and that was in Pasadena.

lots of little nuggets in that interview with Flores. He also tells Jodi about how they make a copy of the hard

sometime my laptop does funny things and one is it change Jodi to void

Does anyone here still believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that Judge Stephens will pronounce LWOP on this killer?

I think we will have a hung jury or mistrial and judge will take it from there but given how she gives in to the DT at every turn these days (I agree she was not always giving in but seems to be since retrial began) is it unreasonable to think the killer and her team will cry on the judge's shoulder and she will cave?

Judge is defying the CoA ruling and opinion, for crying out loud. I think she is getting too comfortable with not doing the right thing.

:seeya:

1st BBM: I agree. I think it will be hung, but I hope and pray it is NOT ! And all it takes is 1 -- another Zervakos :gaah:

2nd BBM: NOT unreasonable at all ! JSS' coddling of CMJA and her DT has gone way too far, especially when she closed the courtroom for the murderer to have a private audience with the jury !

Uh, hello JSS -- she was found GUILTY of 1st degree pre-meditated murder !

And another hello JSS -- the U.S. Constitution !

3rd BBM: Unbelievable ! How can JSS defy the order of a higher court -- yet capitulate to every demand of a murderer and her 2 defense attorneys !

JMO but I think JSS has an agenda -- or -- there is something stinky and hinky looming in the background.

Another JMO but I do not believe JSS will sentence CMJA to LWOP ... I think she will give her life with credit for time served.

JSS' actions, behaviors and favoritism of the DT speaks for itself.

JMO and :moo:

From your post ILikeToBendPages's

J A: You know a lot more about it than I do. When I say I feel responsible, it’s because I was… I wasn’t… planning to go there at all and he really wanted me to go, and I told him, No, and I would have if it weren’t for Ryan, and there’s nothing really with Ryan and I. In fact, he has been very hesitant to move anything forward because he’s not sure about me. Umm he said a lot of people are talking, I’ll just tell you that right now. I really wish this would get solved so that we can just put it behind us. Maybe that’s a good thing because he’s not an active Church member anyway, but…

It's funny we have a lot of these admissions in a lot of her conversations. Not the first one I have found.

She seems to have done quite a bit of that with at least the last few of her "men". Magic panties for Abe, "I wish you were here. If you were here, my grandparents are asleep (INAUDIBLE) in my bedroom and we`d shut and lock the door and we would just have a big (EXPLETIVE DELETED). We`d go at it all night." for TA, then the old "hottie biscotti" for RB.

This gives me that creepy deja vu feeling:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/jodi-arias-trial-ryan-burns_n_2442048.html

Then there was this, that just goes to show that TA never did anything JA didn't willingly participate in, even the so-called pedo fantasies, so what does that say about her?
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/27/can-martinez-link-arias-gun

Was the Oklahoma trip the one when Travis told being on his knees with a gun pointed a this head and Jodi laying with her head in his lap. I see Dan Freeman is sitting to the right of them.

When Arias told Leslie Udy she could see her children & Travis' happily playing together one day, she had already killed him but his body had not yet been discovered. She & Leslie were chatting together in Utah.

I knew she told Leslie that, but I never realized the conversation was after she murdered him. Very sadistic

1st BBM: I agree. I think it will be hung, but I hope and pray it is NOT ! And all it takes is 1 -- another Zervakos :gaah:

2nd BBM: NOT unreasonable at all ! JSS' coddling of CMJA and her DT has gone way too far, especially when she closed the courtroom for the murderer to have a private audience with the jury !

3rd BBM: Unbelievable ! How can JSS defy the order of a higher court -- yet capitulate to every demand of a murderer and her 2 defense attorneys !

JMO but I think JSS has an agenda -- or -- there is something stinky and hinky looming in the background.

Another JMO but I do not believe JSS will sentence CMJA to LWOP ... I think she will give her life with credit for time served.

You're the scond person to say this tonight, scroll up a few. The judge CANNOT give her LWP and credit for time served. It's not an option. To get our after 25 she needs to be granted clemency. It won't happen.

You're the scond person to say this tonight, scroll up a few. The judge CANNOT give her LWP and credit for time served. It's not an option. To get our after 25 she needs to be granted clemency. It won't happen.

What gets me is her arguing with Juan over that that third gas can. Everyone knew she'd been to Travis's by then. but to continue to lie about the gas can. She told her mother that she had gas receipt to show that she hadn't been there. I'll say how "naive" can you be listening to that crap?

I don't think JSS will be letting Jodi out. She knows what Jodi is. She has seen much more of Jodi in action then we have. She knows Jodi will probably kill again if let loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member