Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 19 - Shortest Court Day, EVER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is absolutely wearing me down to a frazzle. The only thing that gives me the slightest bit of joy in all of this IS, knowing the next time Nurmi tries all these stall tactics and shenanigans in Court, he will be dealing with a Judge made out of real Judge.
-----------------
I agree 5bigfish. Isn't there anyone that can be called out to for attention? I'm to the point I don't care what they do as long as they lock her up forever. Do they run the whole State this way? no wonder they have problems. someone needs a good talking to. Other cases are now going thru what we went thru!!!! Someone put a stop to this crap! In Ohio Sowell had DP.. whole trial was over in about 3 months! Lock , stock , and barrel. Thanks for letting me vent. Jodi~I hope her adz burns twice for what she has caused, the miserable biotch!!:tantrum:

Reading the motion filed by the state to preclude a witness referred to as "Pseudonym" and I'm incredulous. So now we have an actual EXPERT witness who refuses to testify in the open as well? This is insane!

Umm, hello? Why are we fighting over who the defense gets to call today! Where the heck is Geffner? I'm sure Juans cross, Nurmis re-direct etc and jury questions would have easily taken up the full day and then some. Why are we skipping that part? Is the jury not gonna wonder why we only get half testimony from the defense witnesses?

OT for one minute about the check. Could it have actually said Acfoto? That is a company that sells cannon camera's. When did JA get her "professional" camera? Did she borrow the money from TA way earlier and then FINALLY pay him back in Jan. ?

Great find! I had noted that she had posted in her journal Sept.25, 2007 that her camera broke. Too bad the company doesn't still show their entries catalogue from before 2009, it's possible JA had visions of winning one of their photo contests. :/
http://www.ac-foto.com/onlineshop/ac-foto/index.php
http://www.fotoinsekt.de/gmc/catalog6th.htm

ceYjYeG.png

MOTION TO PRECLUDE WITNESS (REFERRED TO AS PSEUDONYM)

OMG ... Seriously, "pseudonym" ?

A "Mystery Witness" and now a "Pseudonym" :gaah:

And next, it WILL be the Ninja's :gaah:

Oh wait, forgot one ... it WILL be the Skateboarders :gaah:

I really feel for Juan having to put up with this carp from the defense !

:seeya: And Thanks, janx !

So....the jury hears the bull**** testimony from JA and Geffner without cross examination? If the testimony is thrown out the jury can't unhear it.

Sorry, if this has been discussed before, but can the state request a new judge?

Is there a reason why someone in a higher position of authority, has not stepped in to put a stop to all of this? This trial is still being conducted in secrecy. Even when the jury isn't present, JSS calls sidebars.
Surely her colleagues have pulled her aside and asked "what the hell are you doing?". She thumbs her nose at the COA ruling, and I want to know why it's allowed to continue. At this point, it's obvious she has absolutely no regard for the juries time, either. What a waste of taxpayer money.

if you are a member of Beth's site, head there. She has the scoop on the delay. It is related to a witness that Nurmi wanted to call today but Juan has not had the opportunity to speak with. NVM...posted above. My apologies

There was no Geffner. Juan hasn't done cross. Another witness would not have been called today. What gives? And why wasn't the public told why the delay in open court? This shouldn't be a 'scoop'.

Umm, hello? Why are we fighting over who the defense gets to call today! Where the heck is Geffner? I'm sure Juans cross, Nurmis re-direct etc and jury questions would have easily taken up the full day and then some. Why are we skipping that part? Is the jury not gonna wonder why we only get half testimony from the defense witnesses?

Yes! Good point, so we skip right over Geffner and go to Pseudonym - Neurmeister's person? WTH??? :gaah:

Reading the motion filed by the state to preclude a witness referred to as "Pseudonym" and I'm incredulous. So now we have an actual EXPERT witness who refuses to testify in the open as well? This is insane!
Not only that, but JSS is only "inclined to agree" that Juan should get to interview the expert who could actually answer questions about charges brought against the prosecutor, and suggested he write it up, so he did. She has still not ruled on that... from 12/22.

I also note that despite Neumeister's whining that Juan just doesn't understand computers, he couldn't answer a single question Juan asked him without referring him to Pseudonym. An "expert" witness that doesn't want his identity to be known, so I suppose no one can know his credentials either? This is officially a joke - I feel like we're all being punked here and there really hasn't been a retrial yet, done by a real court with a real judge. It's some kind of mirage/illusion that we're collectively experiencing and the real thing is coming.

Updated List of Court Days and NO Court Days as of TODAY, January 5, 2015:
I hope this helps !

COURT DAYS:
[includes Hearing Days]

Day 1: Tuesday - October 21, 2014

Day 2: Wednesday - October 22, 2014

Day 3: Thursday - October 23, 2014

Day 4: Monday - October 27, 2014

Day 5: Tuesday - October 28, 2014

Day 6: Thursday - October 30, 2014

Day 7: Monday - November 3, 2014
Hearing: Court of Appeals
Hearing: JSS Court : how to proceed re: Court of Appeals Order

Tuesday – November 4, 2014
JSS Court: Hearing on how to proceed.

Day 8: Wednesday – November 12, 2014

Day 9: Thursday – November 13, 2014

Day 10: Monday – November 17, 2014

Day 11: Thursday - November 20, 2014

Friday - November 21, 2014
JSS Court: Hearing - Computer Issue

Day 12: Monday - November 24, 2014

Day 13: Tuesday - November 25, 2014

Day 14: Tuesday - December 2, 2014

Thursday – December 4, 2014
JSS Court: Hearing – Computer Issue

Thursday - December 11, 2014
JSS Court: Hearing – Computer Issue

Day 15: Monday - December 15, 2014

Day 16: Tuesday - December 16, 2014

Day 17: Wednesday - December 17, 2014

Day 18: Thursday - December 18, 2014

Day 19: Monday - January 5, 2015
Re-Trial was to resume today ... NO COURT ... but will have a hearing at 4:00 pm

NO COURT DAYS:
[Includes Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Official Holidays]

Friday - October 24, 2014
Saturday - October 25, 2014
Sunday - October 26, 2014

Wednesday - October 29, 2014

Friday - October 31, 2014
Saturday - November 1, 2014
Sunday - November 2, 2014

Wednesday – November 5, 2014
Thursday – November 6, 2014
Friday – November 7, 2014
Saturday - November 8, 2014
Sunday - November 9, 2014

Monday – November 10, 2014 [No Court – previously scheduled]
Tuesday – November 11, 2014 [Veterans Day]

Friday – November 14, 2014
Saturday - November 15, 2014
Sunday - November 16, 2014

Tuesday – November 18, 2014
Wednesday – November 19, 2014

Saturday - November 22, 2014
Sunday - November 23, 2014

Wednesday – November 26, 2014 [Thanksgiving Holiday]
Thursday – November 27, 2014 [Thanksgiving Holiday]
Friday – November 28, 2014
Saturday - November 29, 2014
Sunday - November 30, 2014

Monday – December 1, 2014
Wednesday – December 3, 2014

Friday – December 5, 2014
Saturday – December 6, 2014
Sunday – December 7, 2014

Monday – December 8, 2014
Tuesday – December 9, 2014
Wednesday – December 10, 2014

Friday – December 12, 2014
Saturday – December 13, 2014
Sunday – December 14, 2014

Friday - December 19, 2014
Saturday – December 20, 2014
Sunday – December 21, 2014

Monday December 22, 2014 through Sunday January 4, 2015 :
Holiday and New Year Recess

I want to give up on this trial and walk away. But then Nurmi will have WON. That's exactly what he wants us all to do. Go away so he can hide in the shadows and stab Travis a few more times. :furious:

There was no Geffner. Juan hasn't done cross. Another witness would not have been called today. What gives? And why wasn't the public told why the delay in court?

BN and now 'Pseudonym' are heard in the *advertiser censored* Hearing, right? No jury present. So BN was scheduled for first thing this morning, until the defence suddenly changed their mind and wanted 'Pseudonym', without allowing any time for Juan to interview him.

As for news of the delay - JSS apparently expects everyone to find out for themselves.

I don't understand why Juan isn't crossing Geffner?

I wouldn't be surprised if JSS retires immediately after this phase ends, with or without a verdict. I believe she's become functionally incapacitated - mentally, emotionally, and/or physically - and her "condition" will become another appeal issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth