Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 19 - Shortest Court Day, EVER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha, Kolokolo- to my second favorite place on the planet- behind Greece!

The journals have been a true gift, IMO. A window into the soul of a severely empty and disordered girl/woman.

Come on, can court start on time- just once?

You are here Nosey- to see this through! For justice to finally come for a brutally murdered young man with his entire life ahead of him. It's been a LONG road, but in the scheme of things, we ARE in the home stretch. We can see this through- for Travis. (((hugs))) to everyone here who need a little strength.

I'm mad as a hornet now and am not going anywhere until the gates of Perryville swing open for JAA!

You are absolutely right, Frigga. My rage has temporarily turned to mental exhaustion, but one word from Nurmi or Willmott will have it surging back!

On the subject of Perryville, I honestly believe Arias doesn't fear the DP. She is convinced, I'm sure, that either this jury will not impose same; the constitutional action she has joined slated for February (?) will win; or Arizona will abandon the DP before her appeals have run out. Her greatest fear is going to Perryville, hence these crazy delays. She will be leaving behind a cosy little cell that has become home, friends (in her eyes) that will move on to another martyr, and control of her 'multi-million dollar corporation'. She has never had it so good.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @ WildAboutTrial - 1 min

Sheriff Joe gave some inmates the option to free video chat over the holidays. Would you want #JodiArias to have that privilege?

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial

Tweet from WAT -- NOT my favorite -- the original but his fill in :gaah:

@ WildAboutTrial - 4 min

.@kinseyschofield reporting for duty.

While hWild is folding salmon underwear at tent city...

@ WildAboutTrial - 2 min

‏Looks like media will argue to have #JodiArias testimony 2.0 released to public.

@ WildAboutTrial - 1 min

I wonder how elaborate she got about Cinnabon & Starbucks this time... #JodiArias

Not sure why he needs to be there, COA already ruled for it to be released. Waste of time and money. Shame on the defense and judge.

Good morning and Happy New Year!:newyear:

It sure was nice to enjoy the holiday's and not even think about CMJA, although I wish this trial had ended long ago.

For some reason, I thought the DT was finished with Geffner and we were starting the new year with Juan's cross. Ugh!:tantrum:

How much more of his CMJA diary interpretation must we endure? Please tell me he is at least close to being done...please, please, please!

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan is here in a dark grey suit and burgundy tie...he just handed a motion to Bob (the guy that sits next to him) #JuanTieReport

Good Morning Folks! :seeya:

Hope everyone had a wonderful JA free holiday :smile: Ready for Juan
:juanettes:

Darn it- I have to take my son to his dentist appointment. I was hoping we would at least know wether or not the defense was going to continue on and on and on with Geffner!

See you all soon. I hope!

Justice for Travis!

Morning all!

Beth saying that David Bodney will have hearing before trial resumes about release of transcripts when Jodi was on the stand....

Another year, another same ol' same ol' .. :pullhair: delay delay as defense claiming they intend to appeal the COA's decision

Morning all!

Beth saying that David Bodney will have hearing before trial resumes about release of transcripts when Jodi was on the stand....

Another year, another same ol' same ol' .. :pullhair: delay delay as defense claiming they intend to appeal the COA's decision

We knew that was coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 4m4 minutes ago
The judge is currently looking over other cases before court resumes. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Arizona Republic media attorney David Bodney is here, which suggests they will be discussing the release of #JodiArias secret testimony.

Morning all!

Dare to dream that this gets resolved today...

Respectfully Snipped and BBM:

:gaah: JMO but it's NOT !

This "*advertiser censored*" was covered in depth during the Trial and should be an "appeal" issue, NOT a mitigation issue ... and IF I am wrong, AZLawyer please correct me :)

But how convenient that for a short time, CMJA had represented herself and had a PI, and no telling what was tampered with on those computers, hard-drives, etc !

This should be about sentencing and mitigation factors -- NOT a re-trial of issues from the Trial !

Which makes me think that Jodi is scared sh**less of Perryville. I seem to remember she has already gotten into a fist fight with a cellmate in jail. Guess the Lolita scam not working so well with harden criminals.

Good morning everyone, and yes, we're supposed to start with the oral argument for JSS to release the transcript, and then regular court...hopefully with some JM time. :)

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Martinez, Detective Flores and TA's brother sitting in court. #jodiarias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m3 minutes ago
Pros Martinez, Det Flores & #TravisAlexander brother in gallery. Saw Nurmi through glass of side door. #JodiArias mom & friends wait in hall

@TrialDiariesJ:

David Bodney is here about the secret testimony transcript #jodiarias

:great: AMEN !!!

And I hope he nails JSS on this issue ...

Judges know better than to close down a courtroom for a murderess to have private audience with the jury !

:gaah:

Good morning everyone, and yes, we're supposed to start with the oral argument for JSS to release the transcript, and then regular court...hopefully with some JM time. :)

And off to a 30 minute late start. Great way to start off the new year. Was hoping JSS grew some balls and was ready to carry this thing along but I was wrong.

@TrialDiariesJ: Court is late so we are waiting still #jodiarias

Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members