Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 19 - Shortest Court Day, EVER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a bad feeling that this week will be taken up with motions, computer nonsense, etc. and that there will be no jury whatsoever. Hope I am wrong.

IOW you think it will be BAU this week. Nothing would surprise me any more. The defense had two weeks to worry about how Juan will rip up this latest witness, so if they can delay that another several days they'll obviously try to do so.

Jodi Arias/defense files another motion requesting all forensic reports by anyone related to Mesa PD who has worked on Travis Alexander's laptop.

While reading her latest motion, I knew immediately that something really stinks here. And not just her :butthead:

Why all of the sudden is the computer *advertiser censored* so dang Important??

Respectfully Snipped and BBM:

:gaah: JMO but it's NOT !

This "*advertiser censored*" was covered in depth during the Trial and should be an "appeal" issue, NOT a mitigation issue ... and IF I am wrong, AZLawyer please correct me :)

But how convenient that for a short time, CMJA had represented herself and had a PI, and no telling what was tampered with on those computers, hard-drives, etc !

This should be about sentencing and mitigation factors -- NOT a re-trial of issues from the Trial !

Did Wilmott finish her direct of Geffner as the trial was suspended for the holidays, or will the agony continue today?

Did Wilmott finish her direct of Geffner as the trial was suspended for the holidays, or will the agony continue today?

:seeya: The AGONY continues today ... the DT is not yet finished Geffner ... what a WASTE -- A HUGE WASTE !

:gaah:

More than anything else, I hope this holiday break and time away has given Sherry Strickland some clarity. How could it not? I hope clarity will have led to a resolve. I hope, I hope, I hope.

Really... and then I hope some more.

Good to see everyone and hope it was a restful time away. The Alexanders deserve us strong, refreshed and fully in their corner. Ring that bell ref and let the rest of the round play out- ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Morning/afternoon
Ready for today just hope it isn't too painful

:seeya: Don't ask me why I am here again today. It reminds me of banging one's head against the wall so the pain from the toothache doesn't seem so bad! Aspirin (actually Alka Seltzer) on hand.

OT for one minute about the check. Could it have actually said Acfoto? That is a company that sells cannon camera's. When did JA get her "professional" camera? Did she borrow the money from TA way earlier and then FINALLY pay him back in Jan. ?

@TrialDiariesJ: Willmott made it #jodiarias

:seeya: Don't ask me why I am here again today. It reminds me of banging one's head against the wall so the pain from the toothache doesn't seem so bad! Aspirin (actually Alka Seltzer) on hand.

You are here Nosey- to see this through! For justice to finally come for a brutally murdered young man with his entire life ahead of him. It's been a LONG road, but in the scheme of things, we ARE in the home stretch. We can see this through- for Travis. (((hugs))) to everyone here who need a little strength.

I'm mad as a hornet now and am not going anywhere until the gates of Perryville swing open for JAA!

Unfortunately, imo the "ref" is punch-drunk from too many self-inflicted blows to her head. How can JSS right a ship she has repeatedly steered into a field of icebergs? Seriously, unless the Supremes order JSS to take a specific action, I don't think she's capable of any action except continuing down the Side-bar Highway to Nowhereville.

@TrialDiariesJ: David Bodney is here about the secret testimony transcript #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: David Bodney is here about the secret testimony transcript #jodiarias

She did not turn him over to Juan at the end of the last trial day. Assuming they have testimony today, she may start with "No more questions" or she may want to ask more questions first.

Aloha and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou everyone.

I hope everyone had a very nice holiday. Mahalo to those who started the discussion thread on the convicted murderers journals. I have a lot of reading to catch up on, but my head is clear to get started this morning.

https://twitter.com/WildAboutTrial

Tweet from WAT -- NOT my favorite -- the original but his fill in :gaah:

@ WildAboutTrial - 4 min

.@kinseyschofield reporting for duty.

While hWild is folding salmon underwear at tent city...

@ WildAboutTrial - 2 min

‏Looks like media will argue to have #JodiArias testimony 2.0 released to public.

@ WildAboutTrial - 1 min

I wonder how elaborate she got about Cinnabon & Starbucks this time... #JodiArias

I always have trouble with y thanks button so I just want to THANK all of you now for the tweets and commentary. Love you all and ready for action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member