Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 19 - Shortest Court Day, EVER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

Beth saying that David Bodney will have hearing before trial resumes about release of transcripts when Jodi was on the stand....

Another year, another same ol' same ol' .. :pullhair: delay delay as defense claiming they intend to appeal the COA's decision

I just paid for a month of Beth. I cant find her tweet page? :waitasec:

Hope I am wrong, but I am betting judge will not release killers testimony until after this penalty phase trial, otherwise why would we need a hearing on this issue when COA already ruled against private testimony.

Oh man. Think we can skip the aspirin or Alka-Seltzer and head straight for the DRAMAmine.

Dramamine2.JPG

It's going to be a long week. Even if it's a short one. As usual.

And a sidebar. I predicted this. LOL. Are we having an on chamber meeting next?

Steely, if you are logged in, go to Member home page. Click on Day 19 and there it is. It reads newest at top and automatically updates. You can also reverse the order.

@TrialDiariesJ: Waiting on #jodiarias, everyone else is all set

Hey everyone, good morning :) Thanks to everyone for all the tweets. I was glad to hear Travis' brother Steven is in court. I hope he's doing better. God bless Travis and Travis' family, hopefully this trial will end in 2015.

@TrialDiariesJ: I don't see Geffner here...just saying #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steely, if you are logged in, go to Member home page. Click on Day 19 and there it is. It reads newest at top and automatically updates. You can also reverse the order.

I just did that and I see conversation from people, but nothing from Beth. :waitasec:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @ WildAboutTrial - 1 min

Hella sidebar happening. #jodiarias

:gaah: Same ole . . . same ole !

I just found it. Thanks

I just did that and I see conversation from people, but nothing from Beth. :waitasec:

You should see the big KARAS ON CRIME logo, then a thank you from Sue H.

Then the navigation thingy
Arias retrial - Day 19 (Jan. 5, 2015) and her text below.

There's one thing about this trial. You can go for a coffee and smoke, and not miss a thing!!

Has anyone heard from MeeBee lately? I haven't seen any posts from her in awhile. I hope she's ok.

@TrialDiariesJ: Sam, Steven, Hillary and some other friends are here for Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Guess what?? Yep, sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

There's one thing about this trial. You can go for a coffee and smoke, and not miss a thing!!

:hilarious::hilarious: You got that right, NP !

Oh, and may I add you even have time to run to the nearest drive-thru or take-out for an order -- especially during the Sidebars !

:gaah:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 2m2 minutes ago
Still sidebar-ing @ #JodiArias trial. Bodney is not in on this. Just #JodiArias team & Pros Martinez. #TravisAlexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth