Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 19 - Shortest Court Day, EVER

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard from MeeBee lately? I haven't seen any posts from her in awhile. I hope she's ok.

I haven't seen Tuba as well, I hope they're both taking a well-deserved break from this maddness.

Hope I am wrong, but I am betting judge will not release killers testimony until after this penalty phase trial,

otherwise why would we need a hearing on this issue when COA already ruled against private testimony.

:seeya: Hi HS !

Just jumping off your post here :

The COA has ruled on this issue -- AND -- JSS KNOWS better !

JSS KNOWS that the COA trumps her ruling and the Supreme Court of Az would uphold the COA's ruling on this super-duper secret witness testimony of a murderess !

JMO but I want to know WHY JSS is favoring the defense on this issue ?

JSS needs to quit the games and quit the shenanigans, and put on her big panties and tell the defense that she MUST adhere to the Court of Appeals' Order/Ruling and release the testimony !

It's just that simple ... Nurmi knows this and Wilmott knows this !

:gaah: and :moo:

I'm at the dentist- my son is the patient today- thankfully! Thank god for WiFi everywhere! Lol

Take your time. You are not missing much. Hasn't even started and they called for a 5 minute recess. LOL

I'm having a waking nightmare that Nurmi & Co. has just presented JSS with a new reason to delay the trial. Geffner is still on vacay??? He took the slow boat to China as Henry Lee did for the Phil Spector trial? These and other foul thoughts flood my mind right now.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan and Flores walked up to clerk and asked for evidence. Flores is looking at it now #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan and Flores walked up to clerk and asked for evidence. Flores is looking at it now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 38s39 seconds ago
Was in hallway & saw several #JodiArias jurors headed to elevator. Are they gone for the day? Appears so. Court is tweeting out "no trial"

@courtpio: There will be no trial today in State v #jodiarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

Hi. We're at recess for 5 minutes and I'm not kidding. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

Willmott walked in and hugged Sandy. FRANS! �� #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
We may still have oral argument. The defense, prosecution and media attorneys are all still here. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @ WildAboutTrial - 10 sec

They haven't had the courtesy to tell us yet but they've tweeted there is no court today for #jodiarias ����

Wild About Trial @ WildAboutTrial - 5 sec

�� no court for #jodiarias ��

Wild About Trial @ WildAboutTrial - 2 sec

Jury already sent home. #jodiarias ������

What on Gods green earth can this be about? I am honestly stunned. Release that testimony NOW!

@CarolynSungCNN: Court PIO confirms there will be no trial today for #jodiarias, but some type of hearing will take place.

Is defense throwing a tantrum because JSS has no choice but to release the transcript? Why is she allowing this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member