Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Az Supreme Court ‏@AZCourts · 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias Justices deny request for stay, set 1/16 deadline for briefs/supplemental son Petition for Review

Oh goodie, Nurmi will want all of next week off to prepare. :facepalm:

Finally!!! I am positively elated, and have sincere thanks to the AZ Supreme Court for demonstrating respect for the Constitution and not allowing this secrecy--what is in the transcripts is of little concern to me, what matters is that the information is no longer hidden--to continue.:happydance:

Exactly. And I think the Supreme Court has gotten wind of the serious violations to the Constitution that have been taking place and that is why they ruled so rapidly.

The COA made it perfectly clear the danger zone that the judge was getting near and yet she ignored that warning for some strange personal beliefs and now the Supreme Court is trying to be absolutely clear to her. Stop with the secrecy crud!

I bet there was not a lot of wording in their ruling. Just a very clear and concise ruling to make sure their message is taken this time.

I bet several of the jurors have had malware and/or trojan attacks on their computers. Hopefully.

LOL I just told mine not to expect dinner and oh yeah could he please pick up something already made from the store on the way home. Poor guy.

Not me. I have green beans and corn on simmering, potatoes to be mashed - steak in buttermilk to be battered and chicken fried, and a yellow cake baking for the strawberries. I don't drink .LOL

LOL I just told mine not to expect dinner and oh yeah could he please pick up something already made from the store on the way home. Poor guy.
I wouldn't normally get excited by this but- my husband is out of town!!!!!

Now, somebody get us those transcripts!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez objects when Nurmi asks if the cleaner programs were to hide where the user had been online. Sustained. Nurmi objects.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Sorry, meant to say Nurmi is done.

Yeah, I had the same thing when my daughter was about 7 on her computer. I would like Mr. Data Scientist to explain to me how she would supposedly have known all those terms to search at that age.

ETA: She said it all started when she searched "Polly Pokeit" (misspelling Polly Pocket lol).

I'm 100% sure this guy knows that and we're about to hear it. Juan gets to cross him! WOW I am shocked.
After the sidebar... and the recess... oh good grief.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Juan is up!!!
He asks mystery man for his name....lol OMG this will be good..sidebar

Sure, as soon as she does something that earns her credit.
No chance of that happening today after allowing a glorified hacker to testify in secret and allege before the jury that the prosecution has engaged in misconduct, even though she hasn't made a ruling on whether such misconduct ever occurred.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3m3 minutes ago
@Turtle99 @KillersLie @jeffgoldesq The appeal is. It was just the request for emergency Stay that was denied. Two different things

Az Supreme Court ‏@AZCourts 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias Justices deny request for stay, set 1/16 deadline for briefs/supplemental son Petition for Review

Not me. I have green beans and corn on simmering, potatoes to be mashed - steak in buttermilk to be battered and chicken fried, and a yellow cake baking for the strawberries. I don't drink .LOL

I'll give up drinking- entirely- if I can eat at your house! :)

They really don't want us to know who this man is.

BBM

Why is he stopping short of saying, "and the transcript will be released"?

AZL- does this mean it can and should be released ASAP? I can't take all this back and forth with tweets. TIA

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
It is now up to Judge Stevens to officially release Arias transcript. Hoping to get it today. Stay tuned.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

She did the right thing by waiting to see if they would hear it because once released the transcripts can't be unseen. Now she will release them, she said they were ready to go. I read that this morning.
She's not incompetent, nor is she on the side of the Defense Team, as has often been alleged here.

I guess we will see what happens now. Will she stand by her words from this morn or not...

Yeah, I had the same thing when my daughter was about 7 on her computer. I would like Mr. Data Scientist to explain to me how she would supposedly have known all those terms to search at that age.

ETA: She said it all started when she searched "Polly Pokeit" (misspelling Polly Pocket lol).

OMG...LMAO :floorlaugh:

Can you testify to this if we can get JM to supoena you? hahahahaha :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper