Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi asked Supreme Court to not allow release of transcript while it considers its final decision. The court said no. The appeal continues.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 34s35 seconds ago
But you have to have a likelihood of success to get a stay. If you don't get a stay, it means the court doesn't expect to rule in your favor

So...the appeal the continues but the transcripts are released (exactly what AZL said). So the judge has to release them. I think Keifer might not understand what he's saying.

That's what I mean. Those pesky *advertiser censored* pop ups you get when you have s virus and like 50 web pages open at once. That's what it sounds like to me.

Yes, we're on the same page, and if this 'data scientist' knows his stuff, he'll know exactly what all of this data means, viruses, not user initiated.

Well, then, the transcripts will be released as JSS stated there would be a hearing if there had been no word from the SC.

There HAS been word from the SC... but will she listen is the question- I guess?

JMO but JSS did not listen to the COA so I do not expect her to listen to the SC ...

Of course, JMO !

Couldn't a trojan or virus mimic the effects of physically typing a search into a search box??

The one on my son's computer did that. A site would pop up and if u tried to close it, another would pop up, and it would be written in the window AS IF you had searched for it. Then another and another...like a hydra.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 30s30 seconds ago
Nurmi asks about child *advertiser censored*, Witness says he doesn't know. #jodiarias
---

Doesn't know what??

Couldn't a trojan or virus mimic the effects of physically typing a search into a search box??

I am not a data scientist, but I believe a trojan can.

Which, now that I think back on today's testimony, DOES make me a data scientist.

Beth just posted that pseudo cannot say if child *advertiser censored* exists on this computer. Then shut the front door and let's move on!

I'm following BK and her reporting of the testimony is that you can tell what is put in the registry by a person looking vs. a virus going there. Virus' don't put *advertiser censored* in the registry. They like to hide their tracks.

Well I'll catch up later. :seeya: This :censored: is giving me a headache.

Has she released them yet?????
does she deserve credit for something it took the SUPREME COURT to decide? No!
She did the right thing by waiting to see if they would hear it because once released the transcripts can't be unseen. Now she will release them, she said they were ready to go. I read that this morning.
She's not incompetent, nor is she on the side of the Defense Team, as has often been alleged here.

Kuddos on SC quick response lets hope its inspiring to others to make quick sane rulings. Poor laurence! His client just doesnt rate special treatment.

SC probably thinking....WTF, enough already!!

Jen

Smith says all these sites were brought up by a human not a virus #jodiarias #3tvarias
----

I hope JM gets him to show exactly how he *knows* this, or how it's possible to view so many sites in a computer session for seconds at a time.

BBM

Why is he stopping short of saying, "and the transcript will be released"?

Probably because he got his info from the DT and he knows they are going to continue to fight with JSS on holding off the release.

MOO

The one on my son's computer did that. A site would pop up and if u tried to close it, another would pop up, and it would be written in the window AS IF you had searched for it. Then another and another...like a hydra.

Yeah, I had the same thing when my daughter was about 7 on her computer. I would like Mr. Data Scientist to explain to me how she would supposedly have known all those terms to search at that age.

ETA: She said it all started when she searched "Polly Pokeit" (misspelling Polly Pocket lol).

This just doesn't sound like normal *advertiser censored* viewing behavior. Usually guys pick one or click through looking for what they like, do their thing and move on from *advertiser censored*. Looking at multiple different websites all at once just sounds illogical. No one does that. MO.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
Witness talks about "registry files" - It's a piece of the operating system that contains data sets. #jodiarias

LOL I just told mine not to expect dinner and oh yeah could he please pick up something already made from the store on the way home. Poor guy.

Luckily I had some lasagna frozen from last time I made some. It is thawing on the counter. But I did call him and ask him to bring a bottle of Cabernet. Or two.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 31s32 seconds ago
Hmm so now "smith" says some of the cleaner programs are malware posing as cleaners. So maybe there weren't so many cleaners. #JodiArias.
---

Finally!

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
AZ Supreme Court just ruled that transcript of secret Jodi Arias testimony must be released.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

LOL I just told mine not to expect dinner and oh yeah could he please pick up something already made from the store on the way home. Poor guy.

There's always grilled cheese sandwiches and cream of tomato soup. I call it "the tired mom's dinner."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper