Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, Dorothy, she's had the power to release the transcript all along! All she had to do was click her heels together three times and.... oh, sorry, I mean, yes.

Yes.

:happydance:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Next is some great body and Brazil stuff. Hand jobs and bj's, great ta ta's...etc lol god I can't believe I'm tweeting this #jodiarias
----

Nurmi must be in smut heaven.

This is helping the prosecution. Men who like to masterbate to pictures of naked little boys, don't Google pics of *advertiser censored* and vajayjays.

FWIW

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago
The petition not to release #jodiarias transcripts is still pending. Stay has been denied. But stays assume likelihood of success on merits.

She said they were ready to go for immediate release pending the Supreme Court's decision. Now can we please stop bashing her and give her some credit where credit is due???

My G'Ma taught me, Pretty is, as Pretty Does.

And Thank You JSS!!! :clap::clap::clap: Tired of all the JSS bashing around here, she is just preserving the trial.

I’m not bashing this judge, I’m just so confused as to why she is allowing anything about *advertiser censored* in, if it is not kiddie *advertiser censored* then it doesn’t matter. So much time as been wasted because of this *advertiser censored* BS.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Next is some great body and Brazil stuff. Hand jobs and bj's, great ta ta's...etc lol god I can't believe I'm tweeting this #jodiarias
----

Nurmi must be in smut heaven.

Seriously...why would TA be searching this stuff? No wonder JA knew there were searches on his computer. We need times and dates.

MOO

<modsnip>

It was only after witnessing the deeply disheartening, yet farcical happenings in court today that I got my answer. This morning was the final straw for me--the near suspension of reality, the feeling almost like this has to be some Hollywood production, and anxious awaiting for sanity to somehow prevail--I have finally accepted that this is really happening and there isn't going to be some reasonable, rational entity to step in and stop the madness. That yes, a Judge of the lower court ignored the ruling/edict of a higher court in what, at least on the surface, seems to be supporting the Defense team, and that said Judge appears to have undermined a system of procedures/process by allowing a witness to testify to an issue that she herself has not yet ruled on. It doesn't take an expert, hell it doesn't take much of anything, to conclude that what is happening in this courtroom is fundamentally wrong.

With that said, I say with all the conviction I can muster that EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US should be beyond outraged, shocked and dismayed by all of this. We should embrace the pure energy of anger that this trial has elicited, we should heed these well-founded fears and these concerns should be a living/breathing entity in the minds and hearts of everyone who believes in the Constitution of this country, and finally it should move us in the most powerful of ways (to get out from behind the computer screen) to take action against the things that are clearly slipping away from us as Americans. Because if we believe, with all due respect, with what this poster suggested, i.e., that there is something inherently wrong with and unhealthy about having an extreme emotional response to the absolute TRAVESTY of Justice and the search for Truth that is unfolding in this Maricopa County courtroom, then there is a very real possibility that we may never re-gain the values that being lost right before our eyes.

BBM. I totally agree with everything you say.

When I first started watching this trial along with WS, back in January 2013, many, many people made comparison to the Casey Anthony trial (as they still do today). I didn't follow that trial (too much on my plate at the time, lol) and so it sometimes got frustrating. But I came to realize people were expressing the trauma they felt at what they saw as being let down by the court system. Now I know exactly how they feel. Everything that's gone on during this retrial has made me lose a lot of faith in our justice system -- particularly the secrecy, which is downright un-American IMO. I really hope the AZ Court of Appeals hands down an even more strongly worded opinion.

FWIW

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago
The petition not to release #jodiarias transcripts is still pending. Stay has been denied. But stays assume likelihood of success on merits.

Why are we getting mixed messages? I daren't believe it yet.

She said they were ready to go for immediate release pending the Supreme Court's decision. Now can we please stop bashing her and give her some credit where credit is due???

Has she released them yet?????
does she deserve credit for something it took the SUPREME COURT to decide? No!

Why, Dorothy, she's had the power to release the transcript all along!

All she had to do was click her heels together three times and.... oh, sorry, I mean, yes.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

There's no place like home ... There's no place like home ...

:seeya:

If this dude was/is a hacker will JM be able to bring that up despite his anonymity?

He is a hacker. All computer/IT security professionals are hackers to some degree. Hacker does not mean criminal, necessarily. Black/gray/white hat—they're all mixed up. One of the best computer security conferences is actually called "Black Hat." It sounds like his work is mostly in incident response. His lack of formal school is not surprising either. I didn't hear about any certifications, though, and that would be unusual if he is employed. It doesn't matter. If he's wrong or has made mistakes, Juan will be able to impeach him. If Juan gets to actually cross examine another witness in this retrial...

FWIW

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago

Well- what the heck does that mean?? Can someone Tweet a court insider to see if there's a buzz in the court room? :)

Has she released them yet?????
does she deserve credit for something it took the SUPREME COURT to decide? No!

Better yet, does Nurmi and the convicted killer know they lost yet? any report of them pulling out their hair or screaming Noooooooo yet?

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
So if expert is saying search terms/views are happening so quickly, doesn't that lean more toward a virus? #jodiarias

The sk@nk who butchered a man to death now wants to say that the victim was a 'bad' man for having watched *advertiser censored*? This is her mitigating factor? The immoral, unchaste, debased, unwholesome and obscene criminal dares point a finger at Travis for having been interested in sex? SHE flirted/tempted/seduced and lured Travis into sex and now she has the freakin' nerve to blame him? I really hope this seals her fate with the jury.

Perfectly stated Rose!! JM should use your exact words in his closing!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Search terms/views are happening so quickly, not watching entire videos... Some seem to be happening at same time. Planted by #jodiarias?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Toshibear is back up on the screen. #jodiarias

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
So if expert is saying search terms/views are happening so quickly, doesn't that lean more toward a virus? #jodiarias

By George , she's got it!

They sound like pop ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads