DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith is talking about sites on TA's laptop.."Perfect anal and bj's" #jodiarias

This jury has heard about facial's and mouth hugs with tootsie pops anal sex

I'd yawn and ask what else ya got?

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago
Computer exp. alias "Smith" telling jurors about specific *advertiser censored* sites accessed on TA's computer-not products of virus #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s45 seconds ago
The petition not to release #jodiarias transcripts is still pending. Stay has been denied. But stays assume likelihood of success on merits.

I think Keifer means that the petition to allow JA (and maybe others) to testify in secret is still pending. The stay motion was about the release of transcripts. Denial of the stay means the Ct App order remains in effect and the transcripts are released.

Jurors being told graphic and smutty names of *advertiser censored* sites on TA's computer #jodiarias #3tvarias
---

It doesn't always work so well. :(

Computer exp. alias "Smith" telling jurors about specific *advertiser censored* sites accessed on TA's computer-not products of virus #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s45 seconds ago
The petition not to release #jodiarias transcripts is still pending. Stay has been denied. But stays assume likelihood of success on merits.

BBM

Can we get some dates on this to prove that TA was probably out of town and a certain cleaning lady might have been snooping around?

Kuddos on SC quick response lets hope its inspiring to others to make quick sane rulings. Poor laurence! His client just doesnt rate special treatment.

I would NOT be surprised !

She needs to release them -- like yesterday -- actually, she should have NEVER EVER allowed CMJA to testify in private !

:gaah:

She said they were ready to go for immediate release pending the Supreme Court's decision. Now can we please stop bashing her and give her some credit where credit is due???

If it was a denial of a stay motion, normally they just say, "The Motion to Stay is denied." :)

So does that mean JSS can release the Transcript immediately ? No more waiting ?

:tyou: :tyou: and another :tyou: for helping us through this craziness !

I wonder how it feels to have the SUPREME COURT deny the stay? Debasing I imagine! I do like it! :happydance:

If this dude was/is a hacker will JM be able to bring that up despite his anonymity?

Smith is talking about sites on TA's laptop.."Perfect anal and bj's" #jodiarias

This jury has heard about facial's and mouth hugs with tootsie pops anal sex

I'd yawn and ask what else ya got?

jmo, but that sounds like some thing Jodi would be searching

She said they were ready to go for immediate release pending the Supreme Court's decision. Now can we please stop bashing her and give her some credit where credit is due???

Sure, as soon as she does something that earns her credit.

So does that mean JSS can release the Transcript immediately ? No more waiting ?

:tyou: :tyou: and another :tyou: for helping us through this craziness !

Why, Dorothy, she's had the power to release the transcript all along! All she had to do was click her heels together three times and.... oh, sorry, I mean, yes.

If this dude was/is a hacker will JM be able to bring that up despite his anonymity?

Yes.

Why was BK the first and apparently only reporter to get this news? Direct from the DT over the lunch hour?

MOO

I thought the same thing - the killer searching.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Next is some great body and Brazil stuff. Hand jobs and bj's, great ta ta's...etc lol god I can't believe I'm tweeting this #jodiarias
----

Nurmi must be in smut heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads