Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A shot of REALITY. RELEASE THE TRANSCRIPTS!

Finally!!! I am positively elated, and have sincere thanks to the AZ Supreme Court for demonstrating respect for the Constitution and not allowing this secrecy--what is in the transcripts is of little concern to me, what matters is that the information is no longer hidden--to continue.:happydance:

Finally!!! I am positively elated, and have sincere thanks to the AZ Supreme Court for demonstrating respect for the Constitution and not allowing this secrecy to continue.:happydance:

Can't wait to hear what smackdown reasoning they used in the denial.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 44s45 seconds ago
The hearing Friday is to Dismiss Death Penalty #jodiarias #3tvarias

I wonder how it feels to have the SUPREME COURT deny the stay? Debasing I imagine! I do like it! :happydance:

I think defense needs the testimony for Geffner to testify about the *advertiser censored* and from the looks of it there may not be any more witnesses until January 20th.

One thing that stands out is that on June 10, 2008 LE had no reason to believe there was *advertiser censored* on TA's computer nor that it would be an issue. The only person who would have wanted it found would have been JA. jmo

I am just catching up now and am way behind, so I apologize if someone else already mentioned this, but was it June 10th, 2008, perhaps in the wee hours of that day, the day LE was at Travis' and touched the computer, and maybe that caused something to happen?? (unintentionally for sure) IDK, SMH

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 44s45 seconds ago
The hearing Friday is to Dismiss Death Penalty #jodiarias #3tvarias

Another one? How many times does she need to hear this before she makes a decision?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 16s17 seconds ago
Defense motion to dismiss in #jodiarias case will be heard tomorrow 1:30 in the afternoon.
----

I've found if I drag my cursor all the way to the page margin I can copy a tweet without the paste disappearing.

as per Bk

Back in court. There is argument about the defense motion to preclude the state from asking this witness about the work copies of the hard drive. JW (Willmott) argues that BN never worked with the 2008 drive that JS is testifying to. More important, they are work drives and are not meant to remain in pristine state. To question about the work drives will mislead the jury and confuse them.

ARE YOU FREEKIN KIDDING ME?

O.K. What Snot!

I am just catching up now and am way behind, so I apologize if someone else already mentioned this, but was it June 10th, 2008, perhaps in the wee hours of that day, the day LE was at Travis' and touched the computer, and maybe that caused something to happen?? (unintentionally for sure) IDK, SMH

That's exactly what it was. Flores woke it up and it caused some modifications. That's it.

And the jury is all, who gives a fug?

Short of the DT having Sue regurgitate their 7000 page report while they stall for the SC decision, how can the next seven court days--until Geffner's return on the 20th--continue? Juan's cross of Sue won't take more than a day or two at most. Does this mean we have Sue on the stand all next week?

If the SC decision is not handed down before the 20th, I have a feeling Geffner will become indefinitely unavailable again.

The DT will presumably not call anymore witnesses until the SC decision, so is Juan then able to call his witnesses or is the trial on hold until a decision is rendered?

I hope and pray this jury is committed to seeing this trial through to the end.:please:

EDIT: NEVER MIND!!! Thank you SC!!! :loveyou:

And Thank You JSS!!! :clap::clap::clap: Tired of all the JSS bashing around here, she is just preserving the trial.

Why are most of the tweeters silent? Everyone running to get the transcript?

There's probably a stampede to get the rulings and transcript !

th

Oh wait -- JSS ought to just hand them out in the courtroom !!!

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 2m2 minutes ago
Computer exp. alias "Smith" telling jurors about specific *advertiser censored* sites accessed on TA's computer-not products of virus #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s45 seconds ago
The petition not to release #jodiarias transcripts is still pending. Stay has been denied. But stays assume likelihood of success on merits.

Another one? How many times does she need to hear this before she makes a decision?

It's routine, you don't really think she'll grant it do you? She knows what Jodi is and JSS is trying so hard to protect the verdict I don't foresee her releasing Jodi into society a free woman.

Can't wait to hear what smackdown reasoning they used in the denial.

If it was a denial of a stay motion, normally they just say, "The Motion to Stay is denied." :)

Supreme Court denies stay. What does this mean?

That Nurmi lost and the Supreme Court refuses to hear his stay, so JSS will release the transcripts. (Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer)

It's routine, you don't really think she'll grant it do you? She knows what Jodi is and JSS is trying so hard to protect the verdict I don't foresee her releasing Jodi into society a free woman.

I know she won't grant it. I'm just saying she's heard arguments on this motion about 50 different times. Why does she need another one? And aren't there like 3 other similar motions pending? She used to rule on these things the same day. What is she waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member