Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

WildAboutTrial @ WildAboutTrial – 3 min

Juan says no objection to release of trans - Nurm says testimony critical to mitigating factors.

Must be a lot of book club talk. #JodiArias

KOC:+ Nurmi saying,"You (Bodney) cannot come up here and argument First Amendment law in a vacuum".

From WAT:

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial - 1 min

Nurmi claims releasing transcripts is a violation to #JodiArias. (Albeit, Travis Alexander is continuously violated BY JA over & over.)

Tweets are going 'secret'?

LOL It's so weird, as soon as I color the text the whole tweet opens and the color disappears, it's wild, and really annoying.

I find it amazing that KN is arguing against 1st amendment rights now when almost every motions he files lists all the amendment protection Ms. Arias has under the Constitution and how the prosecution is constantly trampling on them. The secrecy is all about delay and stall and hope enough jurors drop out while it's being 'fully litigated' and gain a mistrial. He must think it's either a perfect strategy or the only one they have left.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 50s50 seconds ago
Bodney notes #JodiArias did not want media presence to cloud her ability to answer. "She got her wish," now turn over transcript, he says. :giggle:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 50s50 seconds ago
Bodney notes #JodiArias did not want media presence to cloud her ability to answer. "She got her wish," now turn over transcript, he says. :giggle:

Good one, Bodney!! :clap:

Ms. Stephens, tear down this wall!

(Fat chance; she's the one who erected it.)

To me, the most interesting thing is that the media being present when she testifies somehow scrambles her brain. But she has to testify in front of the Alexander family, and that doesn't bother her at all.

I'm having the same problem with tweets. Can't copy them. :thinking: Weird.

JSS is going to deny, worried about if damage is done, can't be undone. Wants to give time for stay motion to be decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member