Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source Twitter:

"Aaron Murphy ‏@karmicaaron 1m1 minute ago
Anyone else feel #JodiArias is heading towards an outburst in court if things don't go her way today?"

YESSSS!!!!!

Let's all raise our coffee cups and toast to cool heads prevailing and JSS ruling appropriately on all of these motions she has delayed until now. Justice for Travis shall prevail and this circus gets back on track for a sensible trial that moves forward without further delay. Cheers!

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 27s27 seconds ago
Judge walked in and of course called for a sidebar #jodiarias #TravisAlexander #abc15

Source: Twitter

"BEE SMITH ‏@BeeZired 1m1 minute ago
Since JSS has proven she can't rule w/o COA, she should let them decide if DP is off the table."

No- no, she shouldn't Bee! She needs to get control of her courtroom and get this trial on track- set dates, limits and consequences. It is NEVER too late to get her **** together.

I am prepared for anything this morning. Good morning everyone!

Good Morning all. Can't wait to see where we go today!

Thanks to all twitter posters and for all the great commentary!

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 21s21 seconds ago
FYI: if the death option is removed from #JodiArias trial, sentencing reverts to the judge. Arias is already convicted. She'll get life.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 17 seconds ago

Lawyers at bench with JSS #JodiArias

:drumroll: Surprise Surprise - NOT !

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 22s22 seconds ago
WHY?!! Why does every single court day begin with a sidebar?!! That is NOT normal courtroom procedure! #jodiarias #secrettrial continues

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
Off today... Follow @AZNEWSKEVIN for updates in #jodiarias trial today

Kevin Kennedy @AZNEWSKEVIN · 1m 1 minute ago
Judge has arrived. Lawyers at judges desk talking. We can't hear. #12News #jodiarias

Kevin Kennedy @AZNEWSKEVIN · 3m 3 minutes ago
Jodi is in courtroom wearing tan top. Expected start time 9:30. #12News #jodiarias

Because we're in Jodiville H*ell, that's why, Cathy.

From AZ Central:

9:33

William Pitts@william_pitts

Off today... Follow @AZNEWSKEVIN for updates in #jodiarias trial today

9:36

William Pitts@william_pitts

Judge stephens expected to rule on defense motion to eliminate death penalty. #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 33s33 seconds ago
Only #JodiArias mom is in court for her family. #TravisAlexander family packed into first row #abc15

Source Twitter:

"CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Arias attorney had told judge that false testimony given at first trial is grounds to toss out death penalty.#jodiarias"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Waiting for ruling of the removal of DP from the girl that said she wanted the DP more than once ON CAMERA. #JodiArias

Don't worry JSS is up for re-election next year. I don't think she will make the wrong choice.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ · 51s51 seconds ago  Phoenix, AZ
No jury in courtroom yet. Attorneys talking with judge up at bench. Debra Milke's ex is in gallery to watch.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

With the wind chill, it's -41 (Celsius) where I am. Please feel sorry for me.

VVith a vvind chill like that I'd be staying inside by the fire! (Couldn't resist. Loved your posts when your "w" vvasn't vvorking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes