Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jeff Gold Twitter:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 3m 3 minutes ago

#JodiArias trial back in court

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 2m 2 minutes ago

Will #JodiArias judge exclude the death penalty as requested? I doubt it

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias Judge ruled (after beeing beat up by Supreme Court) last week that secret testimony must be released. When will we get it?

Source Twitter:

"Aaron Murphy ‏@karmicaaron 1m1 minute ago
Anyone else feel #JodiArias is heading towards an outburst in court if things don't go her way today?"

YESSSS!!!!!

If by outburst you mean faking a migraine attack or seizure...

She is still wearing that stun belt, isn't she?

I'm so ready for transcripts to be released today...400 pages is a lot of reading though [emoji20]

I would gladly turn off General Hospital and give my full attention to the testiphony transcripts. I wonder who tweets for her because there are some real doozy's, delusions someone is under.IMO

ETA Actually I think I know who the messages gets leaked from but as to who posts the tweets..........?????????????

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Last forensic expert called by defense also stated no *advertiser censored* MEDIA on computer. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 30s 30 seconds ago

Who knew there was a difference?! #JodiArias

Source: Twitter

LMAO!

"Lauren ‏@ljohnson2006 1m1 minute ago
If you were watching the #JodiArias trial and drank during every sidebar, you'd succumb to alcohol poisoning. #JusticeForTravis"

From Jeff Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 1m 1 minute ago

The amount of sidebars even when the jury is not present in #JodiArias is crazy. Day begins with another

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio · 9s10 seconds ago
State v #JodiArias is in session. Attorneys talking with judge at bench. No jurors yet.

I would gladly turn off General Hospital and give my full attention to the testiphony transcripts. I wonder who tweets for her because there are some real doozy's, delusions someone is under.IMO

ETA Actually I think I know who the messages gets leaked from but as to who posts the tweets..........?????????????

BBM Minions!

OT
In an attempt at some humor, and since the DT case is using *advertiser censored*, I was just thinking back to how times have changed so much and wanted to share my perception of how access to *advertiser censored* has developed.

1-We have to blame National Geographic (just kidding). LOL. I can recall browsing through my parents subscription and getting shocked at what I was seeing. Who were these people from far lands that did not wear clothes? :)

2-As the years went on, I then remember hearing from other kids at school about them finding their parents Playboy magazines. Surely my Dad would never have such magazines. Or would he?
The search proceeded the following day while my parents still at work. WTH is this in the bottom dresser drawer? Not a Playboy, but even worse. A Penthouse. LOL :)

3-The magazine + Video rental explosion years came next.
In all my living years, I honestly have never been a fan of these sorts of magazines or any *advertiser censored* for that matter because it just tormented me and I put my efforts into meeting a real girl. But I was a big fan of comics and Mad magazine and National Lampoon, and so I did notice all the new and different titles that were always on the top shelf where kids could not reach them. The magazine + Video rental years exploded with all sorts of crazy titles.

4-The internet is invented. Enough said about that.

5-What will be next?
Holligrams, 3-D, and things of that sort or will there be something totally new and unbelievable.
Whether we want to or not, we will most likely find out, so hang onto our seats as the next thing may knock us out of our chairs. :)

sadly, I think "next" has arrived via cell phones, in the way of sexting

Source Twitter:

"CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Arias attorney had told judge that false testimony given at first trial is grounds to toss out death penalty.#jodiarias"

But the LD said no *advertiser censored* and that the defense followed up. Not the states fault

Kevin Kennedy ‏@AZNEWSKEVIN · 51s52 seconds ago
Lawyers and judge still talking out of earshot of rest of us. #12News #jodiarias

Kevin Kennedy ‏@AZNEWSKEVIN · 33s33 seconds ago
Talk is done. #12News #jodiarias lawyers back at desks.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 30s31 seconds ago
Jury is filing in for #JodiArias trial. Judge has not announced ruling yet #TravisAlexander #abc15

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 8s9 seconds ago
Defense has called Detective Flores as their next witness. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members