Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the judge instruct the DT to confer with their own witness?? Azl? Boyntwn?

Maybe to see if they still think they have any evidence of pros. misconduct if John-Sue says nothing was altered on June 19, 2009?

But I looked at Brian carrier images and it seems that he graduated from a University. And he is a CEO of a comp business. Seems pretty well known. I doubt he is the anon witness.

But if pseudonym helped develop Autopsy, he must work for that company Sleuthkit, even if he isn't degreed. Maybe he is listed in company register of employees. Maybe when Judge told Nurmi to confer with his witness during break, it was to help him keep his identity a secret. ?

I bet it's one of the guys on this list: https://www.openhub.net/p/sleuthkit/contributors?query=&sort=latest_commit many of whom apparently use their real names or something close to it as their "handles."

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 5s 6 seconds ago
Nurmi to Smith: Are the companies you work for worried about your lack of a degree? Do you sustain yourself from working for the companies?

and that is why he is a terrible lawyer. He takes everything personally and uses his personal bias against the prosecutor in everything he does. He is no different than his client IMO.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 12s13 seconds ago
Nurmi: "2+2 is 4, 3+3 is 6, it doesn't matter does it because these time stamps are different, right?" #JodiArias

It does matter. Because one time looks like the state made mods in the dead of night. The other shows mods occurred while in presence of defense.

Sorry, GeeVee.

Just saw that you're including MaryEllen Resendez.

Thank you.

Jodi didn't come up with the child *advertiser censored* thing until years after his death. Not to worry :)
Yeah, it was *advertiser censored* she planted, not child *advertiser censored*...

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 9 seconds ago
Nurmi- SO a lead detective could come back on the computer and make changes right?
Smith- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 22 seconds ago

Many of his clients have been with him for many years.

He doesn't need a degree for it, it's skill based to be a data scientist. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 52s52 seconds ago
Nurmi going after the San Jose State #GoSpartans and how Smith doesn't need a degree to know what he's talking about. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 33s33 seconds ago
Nurmi wraps. Here comes lunch. Back at 1:25. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

Judge calls for noon recess.

Back at 1:25

with the amazing @kinseyschofield for tweets about makeup and dresses.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 7 seconds ago
Nurmi- So because you don't have a degree does that mean you aren't experienced. Major corps use you correct? #jodiarias #3tvarias

Smith- They use me and have re used me. I have the skills and confidence and my clients would agree

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 49s 50 seconds ago
Nurmi is done. Stephens calls lunch.

Juan could be really snarky. "If you refuse to say who you consulted for, for all we know you help set up security for Target before they got hacked, Sony before they got hacked, etc."

From Jen:

 Phoenix, AZ
Nurmi- SO a lead detective could come back on the computer and make changes right?
----

I can't believe the judge let him get away with that.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 9 seconds ago

As could defense....

So the jury is to be impressed with a man that wants to be an expert - sorry data scientist (and by the way how do you get that title? just name your self one?) and has made no effort to get a degree.

ALV also had a tool she developed and so has MF. The coincidences are amazing. So special.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

Smith steps down from the standular region.

Counsel is in a sizzle.

Jury is not present.

I am going for a BURGER! <3 you all! #JodiArias

I am so over Beth site. I can't longin now because it says I haven't paid. I paid and it has already come out of my paypal two weeks ago.

If you use the "lost password" function and reset your password, that is supposed to fix the issue. hth

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Counsel approaches. Doesn't look like we're getting a DP ruling before lunch. Jury back at 125. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member