Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How low can they go. Really. Now the state crept in the wee hours to download *advertiser censored*?

And this in 2009 when the ninja's were the killers. HEY, I bet theose ninja's snuck in there and did it.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now 9 seconds ago
Nurmi- SO a lead detective could come back on the computer and make changes right?
Smith- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Oh for heavens's sake :slap:

Frigga! I think you found him!
ETA: Oh wait, I'm like Nurmi and Wilmot right now, jumping to conclusions loll. The bald guy in google images is another Horner.

No, no- honestly go check this guy out on Neumeisters Linkedln page- he is under forensics recommendations. He is the ONLY person I could find without credentials- let alone extensive credentials. He lists major corporations as who he mainly works for and looks young and has a small beard/goatee and is wearing a cap in which he could easily be bald under.

Today's testimony for the jurors time tracker:

9:05 jury in
10:10 recess
10:35 jury back
10:55 lunch til 1:25

Seriously!

At this point . . . I think the court would benefit from a bell system (like in schools). Starting bell, tardy bell, lunch bell, recess bell.

No, no- honestly go check this guy out on Neumeisters Linkdin page- he is under forensics recommendations. He is the ONLY person I could find without credentials- let alone extensive credentials. He lists major corporations as who he mainly works for and looks young and has a small beard/goatee and is wearing a cap in which he could easily be bald under.

Which corporations?

Well, did the Data Scientist say anything interesting??? Did he say any actual facts or more blah blah blah and maybe more blah blah or could be blah blah.?

So guess we have to hang around until after lunch to hear JSKS recess for the day and state she is still taking motion to dismiss dp under advisement.

This should be called The Neverending Trial.

:seeya:

BBM: I totally agree ... I'll be shocked if she rules today !

And IF she does it will be:

:judge:
:judge::judge:
:judge::judge::judge:
:judge::judge::judge::judge:

LMAO...I just tried the personal website for thepiman and Norton blocked it as malicious!!!!

Malicious Web Site Blocked

You attempted to access:
http://www.mypinow.com/

This is a known malicious web site. It is recommended that you do NOT visit this site. The detailed report explains the security risks on this site.

For your protection, this web site has been blocked. Visit Symantec to learn more about phishing and internet security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member