Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if nickname thepiman is for the pi man, as in 3.14159265.....

or, could pi stand for private investigator??

IK, whatevs, who cares anyway

Jen from Trial Diaries described Sue as early 30's, slender, bald and has a real beard.

He's a glorified bounty hunter! I swear I will not be surprised if he has a connection to Alyce and her band of merry thieves.

IMO, none of this guy's testimony indicates that the State tampered with the computer evidence. There is no child *advertiser censored*, that was stated on Monday. I think this *advertiser censored* obsession (disguised as computer forensics) is intended to bolster the idea that TA kinda deserved killing. That innocent little Jodi was the victim of his sexual appetites and manipulation. It's a fog machine created to somehow excuse JA making a very long road trip to kill Travis. There really is no excuse for it. She was far, far away from him and was free to go on with her life.

Frigga, I tried to go to LinkedIn. Said I had to register, like you have to do with Facebook. I don't do either. Can you get a picture to post? Thanks.

Can't get onto LinkedIn without being a member??? Aargh.

Sounds like awesome sleuthing, Frigga!!!!

He's a glorified bounty hunter! I swear I will not be surprised if he has a connection to Alyce and her band of merry thieves.

If it is him, I think the connection would be via Bond, the PI. No?

I don't think this is the guy. The tweeters said he looks young, nothing about him being fat, and said he had an Amish style beard not a little tuft on his chin and his Instagram says he's a PI.

From the websites, it looks like his major business is Private Investigator work...

I found this interesting. Private investigator. 909 area code. http://instagram.com/thepiman (hope it's ok to post)

Another name used is National Intelligence Group. Sounds SO official. Lol

Here are the cities for California's 909 area code in case anyone is interested...

"Major Cities in Area Code 909
Chino, CA
Chino Hills, CA
Claremont, CA
Colton, CA
Diamond Bar, CA
Fontana, CA
Highland, CA
La Verne, CA
Montclair, CA
Ontario, CA
Pomona, CA
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Redlands, CA
Rialto, CA
San Bernardino, CA
San Dimas, CA
Upland, CA
Yucaipa, CA"

link http://www.allareacodes.com/909

just caught up with whats happened so far today...boringgggg zZzzZzZz

ive said it a million times before but i will say it again,why does travis looking at *advertiser censored* ONCE (i dont believe it was him but lets go with it was him for now) make that okay for her to slaughter him....why does that mean her life should be spared? grrr

Hey everyone, I just home, before go back and read everything, I just have to know, did this judge make a ruling on the DP? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95