Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming the IT juror has strong credentials. He is going to be very suspicious as to why the DT hired a layman (practical experience or not)

... especially one imported all the way from San Jose, CA. That would certainly raise a red flag with me.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 32s 33 seconds ago
Morning break

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

:drumroll:

Judge calls for morning recess.

Back in fideen mins yall. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Jury is out, #JodiArias glared back at her followers.. creepy style.

Let's compare and contrast Sue Do Nimh's "Autopsy" to the real Autopsy done on Travis Alexander and see what truly has meaning in this trial!

Here's my SWAG as to what happens next. This defense witness has proven no pros. misconduct. So of course KN will be all like "not so fast judge". And she'll be like "huh?" And he'll be like "this proves what Maria said about pervy Juan sticking his USB where it don't belong so he could look for nekkid pichers of Ms Arias and all, so Juan needs to switch from pros. to witness so I can ask him stuff and everything".

oops I switched to WAT mode for a minute.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Smith says with Encase and FTK there are too many eyes that can analyze the data outside of the analyzer #jodiarias #3tvarias

What does that even mean "too many eyes that can analyze the data outside of the analyzer"?

Judge gonna issue ruling over break. We probably won't hear until later.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · now 4 seconds ago
Nurmi and Willmott take Smith to conference room.

Sounds like JM is saying it might not have been 11:00 P.M.? Anyone?

I'd think it's a safe bet that Juan will have an expert come in and say that all the activity Sue talked about - once you adjust dates correctly - happened while the DT had the computer in their possession.

Juan has already discredited anything Smith says. Where does the defense find these people? I have nothing against the guy not getting a higher education. But in a DP case, one would THINK the defense would want the best person out there to give testimony. I guess the good ones don't give testi-phony though.

Now at least we know a way how to find out who this idiot is.

Except 'open source' programmers are often anonymous. It is like the 'wiki' of computer programs. ANYONE can add their 2 cents.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Smith says with Encase and FTK there are too many eyes that can analyze the data outside of the analyzer #jodiarias #3tvarias

What does that even mean "too many eyes that can analyze the data outside of the analyzer"?[/QUOTE]

It means it doesn't hold up to scrutiny by people who know that the "analyzer" may have lied/been wrong/falsified/didn't know what he was doing/etc.

I was sort of tripping on that 11 pm time thing...until Juan brings up the GMT. I went to the "time calculator" and sure enough, if the computer in its "insides" is working on GMT, that would place the "actual" time as the time the defense was checking out the computer. I'm not a computer geek, but it makes sense to me that the overall OS would be in a universal time frame, and then I get to choose how it displays on my computer (which time zone). I have a sense of relief... and talk about trying to make things "look" a certain way. The DT is really...slimey

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-united-states-arizona-phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member