Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the ruling going to be on prosecutorial misconduct or on whether or not JSS is going to drop the death penalty or both? Nurmi had asked her not to decide on whether to drop the death penalty until after John Smith testified.

Both.

According to BK, after the sidebar JSS sent the jury out and then told the DT to confer with their witness during the morning break. I didn't see that detail on my twitter feed.

imo

Why would the judge instruct the DT to confer with their own witness?? Azl? Boyntwn?

:seeya:

So is Pseudo Witness finished ?

WHEN will JSS rule on the pending Motions ?

And IF she rules against the DT, they are going to run to the COA screaming !

JMO but I will be surprised IF JSS has a ruling today.

:gaah:

Back home with a krazy fresh clip, a bottle of Andre Brut and a Magnum of Vendage. Goin low-rent cuz who know when this will end.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Defense team is back..

Smith takes the stand again.

We should resume shortly. #JodiArias

:gaah: I thought he was finished !

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 25s25 seconds ago
Nurmi on damage control to explain what Autopsy is. Smith says he uses it because he helps develop it. #JodiArias

Mr. Smith may have just blown his cover. LOL

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9s 9 seconds ago

Counsel is in a sizzle..

jury still not in courtroom.

Need burger asap. #JodiArias

Devloper is Brian Carrier. Taken from website.

But I looked at Brian carrier images and it seems that he graduated from a University. And he is a CEO of a comp business. Seems pretty well known. I doubt he is the anon witness.

Too bad her hard drive was found smashed to smithereens.

I don't think that's quite true, they were able to get most of the data off her drive, except for a few corrupted sectors. The 'someone's-malepart' pics came off her hard drive.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about identify. There could be many hundreds of contributors to an open source project.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge SS is seated, WItness back on stand and counsel at sidebar. #jodiarias

Wikipedia says Brian Carrier is developer, maintainer, and digital investigator for Sleuthkit. No picture so that's okay.

When I looked up Brian Carrier in CA, it took me to another website talking about Sleuthkit and the "about" section said Brian Carrier was getting his PhD from Purdue so I am doubtful it is him. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire