Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. This is odd. I had checked out the Meisters Facebook page, to look at his "friends". A week or so ago. Now it's gone........wonder if Mr Klump is still there.....gonna check.

I worked for Apple back in the day, Steve Jobs didn't have a degree. Nor was a degree expected to work there at that time. Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg both dropped out, too.

Yes, but what were those data scientists' real names?

Well. This is odd. I had checked out the Meisters Facebook page, to look at his "friends". A week or so ago. Now it's gone........wonder if Mr Klump is still there.....gonna check.

I can still see it and his friends list is public.

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Will this trial ever end? :gaah:

I found a guy who meets the physical and educational requirements (his big education claim is that he's a "certified ethical hacker") but I think it may go beyond the WS "no sleuthing of potential uninvolved third parties" rule to post his info.

I did find it interesting that he talks about "reverse engineering" things quite a bit--didn't BN keep using that phrase?

No, I don't think so. Its just as muddled over there. :). She has clearer notes tho that BS says what's there are.not pop up ads- but actual "*advertiser censored* magazines." And that the only viruses he found were those that replaced ads ......

BBM

His real name/initials? :lol:

Bk.....JS didn't use Encase because it was too expensive. Also, the new story is that someone accessed the HD at 11pm on June 19th, used a USB drive, accessed the "pictures" folder and downloaded MANY *advertiser censored* files. Yep.

Thought the same -- and the uncle at the wedding party, I believe.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if JA stole the "throwing cocaine around at the wedding" from someone else. I don't believe for a minute that her father did that.

I found a guy who meets the physical and educational requirements (his big education claim is that he's a "certified ethical hacker") but I think it may go beyond the WS "no sleuthing of potential uninvolved third parties" rule to post his info.

I did find it interesting that he talks about "reverse engineering" things quite a bit--didn't BN keep using that phrase?

One of the defense witnesses used that term for sure, but since there is always a month between each witness, I can't remember which one said it.

As I reading back the the jury questions I see JS says that three different usb's were inserted in the port that night? That sounds more like Jodi doing something to Travis's computer.

I asked Lambchop. She said he's fair game. Do tell. :)

Yes, BN was very big on mentioning his co-worker reverse engineering the viruses and *advertiser censored* links.

As I reading back the the jury questions I see JS says that three different usb's were inserted in the port that night? That sounds more like Jodi doing something to Travis's computer.

He said UP to 3, he doesn't know how many for. Sure lol

Bk.....JS didn't use Encase because it was too expensive. Also, the new story is that someone accessed the HD at 11pm on June 19th, used a USB drive, accessed the "pictures" folder and downloaded MANY *advertiser censored* files. Yep.

I thought several have testified there was *no *advertiser censored* media* on that hard drive?

Couldn't the USB be a mouse, a keyboard and perhaps the power cord (although I know most power cords aren't USB). I don't remember if I was even using a USB thumb drive in 2008/2009. Technology moves so fast. I've got a whole box of 5 1/4 floppy disks, if anyone wants them...

Someone should tweet his photo to Jen and ask. This guy isn't thin, tho.

True. I didn't see the "thin" description from tweets, just 30s, balding, bearded, scared-looking lol.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 37s38 seconds ago
and we're back. waiting on the jury. packed room now. Hearing one more witness...

Hope I am confused. Travis was gone. Why would anyone, other than the defense, want to download *advertiser censored* to his computer?

@TrialDiariesJ: Detective Flores is taking the stand...again #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto